Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Elly - Croydon  (Read 1283 times)

1 review(s) for Gorgeous Ellie (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Elly was Recommended to me by a mate, ensuring me I'd love her butt - otherwise I probably wouldn't have bothered because African WG's are usually a no for me, so punts with them are few and far between.

Location: hotel in Croydon - I hate hotel punts generally - but it went smoothly enough.

Girl: exactly like her photo's (no photo shopping), facially she's of average looks 3.8/10 (she's not stunning, nor is she ugly), Tiny breasts, Large firm round butt. I spoke with her post punt and apparently she's from Rwanda.
Clean shaven and immaculately clean.

Services received:   OWO, light kissing, Face sitting, Run of the mill positions (my choice), finish on her ass.

Positives:
Firm and round butt
No clock watching
After popping, no hurry to get out - Round two would of been available.

Negatives:
She's was very passive (as if she was a bit shy), I found myself taking the lead a lot, It didn't seem to 'Flow'.

I Paid £80 for 30mins

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only