Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One for you petite Asian lovers - Liverpool Street  (Read 12912 times)

Offline Quatro

Saw a girl in Middlesex Street today

External Link/Members Only

Is a fairly vanilla service as with a lot of Asian places, but the girl called Annie is gorgeous if you like them petite.

She's about 5 foot tall, tiny pert tits and a nice tight and hairy pussy.

Quite pretty, claims quite convincingly to be Taiwanese, 21, English not great.

Paid £70 for half an hour, OWO is £20 extra, no CIM or face, not to keen on RO, but I had a quick go and she tasted good.

If you like very young looking, tiny Asian girls and don't expect too much from them in terms of service, she's worth a go.

Offline what-a man

Sammy_the_bull

Do they offer penetration?

whores dont give good massages... lets sue her for false advertising. after you OP. No Win No Fee!

I called and no answer.. too late now!

Will try and talk to her tomorrow.

mrhappypants

Saw a girl in Middlesex Street today

Is a fairly vanilla service as with a lot of Asian places, but the girl called Annie is gorgeous if you like them petite.

She's about 5 foot tall, tiny pert tits and a nice tight and hairy pussy.

Quite pretty, claims quite convincingly to be Taiwanese, 21, English not great.

Paid £70 for half an hour, OWO is £20 extra, no CIM or face, not to keen on RO, but I had a quick go and she tasted good.

If you like very young looking, tiny Asian girls and don't expect too much from them in terms of service, she's worth a go.

? You don't actually say which girl  you saw? This link External Link/Members Only leads to the profile.  Call me a cynical old git but your "review" looks like billy bollocks to me.

Dave

Offline Quatro

but the girl called Annie is gorgeous if you like them petite.

Offline Quatro

The advert is nonsense, as with almost all Asian massage adverts.

The pictures are almost certainly all fakes.

All I'm telling you is there is a very cute tiny Taiwanese girls called Annie there at the moment as I know it appeals to some.

I don't give a shit what you do with that information Dave.

mrhappypants

All I'm telling you is there is a very cute tiny Taiwanese girls called Annie there at the moment as I know it appeals to some.

Ok that is clearer.  You just made plain that your are not touting.  Welcome and good punting.

Dave

Offline Turtle1

This is why a lot of people dont bother putting up reviews, because of people like that.

Offline Quatro

A forum of this nature should cater for all tastes.

There's obviously a group of serious punters on here who like to pay premiership money and spend ages planning extensive role plays and get a kick out of writing very thorough reviews.

There are also guys like me who just fancy a rub and a tug on the way home and appreciate any information/reviews that help towards a better experience/value for money.

Live and let live is my motto.

mrhappypants

A forum of this nature should cater for all tastes.

There's obviously a group of serious punters on here who like to pay premiership money and spend ages planning extensive role plays and get a kick out of writing very thorough reviews.

There are also guys like me who just fancy a rub and a tug on the way home and appreciate any information/reviews that help towards a better experience/value for money.

Live and let live is my motto.

I have no argument with that.  The reason your review got a rise from me was it could have been a lazy tout.  That clearly is not the case given your subsequent comments. 

For anyone wondering how to write a first review without getting "flamed" my view would be just make sure it is balanced and reasonably factual. The touts are here to persuade, talk up prices and disrespect the competition which is easy to spot if you're looking for it.

Dave

sweetas

Quattro is she pretty facially or does she have that classic Thai look
Just trying to determine if she's Thai or not as prefer Chinese or Japanese looking. Or Korean

Offline Quatro

No, she's not classically Thai, definitely further East. Don't know many Taiwanese though, so I couldn't really comment, but I did ask her if she was from Taipei and she was quite convincing in her response that she was from another city.

sweetas

Just text to see Annie and told she's away for 3 weeks.

Not sure want to go and see others as they may be trolls? Who knows
Told me there are 2 each day.

Offline Quatro

I was told on Friday that the other girl was Japanese, but, I didn't see her and wouldn't believe it without checking her passport.

Youjimbo

Going to try this place some time this week. I speak fluent Japanese so I'll be able to verify if the girl there is truly Japanese or not.

Offline Quatro

Please report your conclusions back here.   :drinks:

Offline Quatro

I spotted this advert on Backpage yesterday:

That's the girl. Looks like she's moved to South Ken and put her prices up.

She's the girl in the pics, cute and very young looking, but, she's pretty vanilla for the price she's charging now.

Online Steve121

Tried contacting them recently but no answer. Anybody know if they still operating in the area or moved on? Additionally any recommendations for an Asian provider near Middlesex Street? Fancy some Asian .

Any feedback welcome

Steve121

Offline earlgreyman

I spotted this advert on Backpage yesterday:

That's the girl. Looks like she's moved to South Ken and put her prices up.

She's the girl in the pics, cute and very young looking, but, she's pretty vanilla for the price she's charging now.

Thanks for the review Quatro! She looks nice. I just text for price/service info and you're right, prices have gone up. Was quoted £80 for 30mins (£140 for 1hour) OWO is £10. So effectively £90 or £150. I guess she's paying higher rent for south ken, so might be worth a try...

Cheers,

EG

Offline Ozy84

Shes not 18 more mid thirties. Yes a small bod but service nothing exceptional and quite loose givenher small frame. I saw her at liverpool st.not very adventurous either. Better looking and better services from EE's and others for the hundred mark. Dont waste your money.

mrhappypants

Shes not 18 more mid thirties. Yes a small bod but service nothing exceptional and quite loose givenher small frame. I saw her at liverpool st.not very adventurous either. Better looking and better services from EE's and others for the hundred mark. Dont waste your money.

An interesting perspective on the Quattro's original "review."

Offline earlgreyman

Hmm, blimey - thanks for the heads up. There are lots of Asian girls who look much young than their years, but still pisses me off when they say they're young when they're clearly not. Oh well, reality bites again hahaha. ;)

Did she seem mid 30s to you Quatro?

Offline Ozy84

Her tiny frame is what gives her that 'younger' look. Very vanilla. Not much interaction, i dont remember fk but can imagine that it wouldnt be very passionate. Pushed my hand away when i went to finger. Of course ymmv but ive seen many orientals and this one just didnt have that little naughty sparkle that some of them have. Business like. Only went to this place once and never went back as i thought its just your standard shit but there were some comments some time ago when i was a lurker that suggested the flat in liverpool st had different girls weekly and some were more naughtier thais.

Offline Ozy84

Orients and thais are the only ones who will get away with stating age as 10 years younger. Heathier diets and smaller frames. Get right up close and be real and i think we'd agree that there are very few genuine  under 25 asian/orients working in london. London asian agencies are the perfect example....some have girls ages at 23-24 and when ive asked the girl direct they have said 28 and then ive said be honest and theyve said 33 and ive got a kid back home.....  :unknown:

Offline BillGoldberg

Orients and thais are the only ones who will get away with stating age as 10 years younger. Heathier diets and smaller frames. Get right up close and be real and i think we'd agree that there are very few genuine  under 25 asian/orients working in london. London asian agencies are the perfect example....some have girls ages at 23-24 and when ive asked the girl direct they have said 28 and then ive said be honest and theyve said 33 and ive got a kid back home.....  :unknown:

In my time I've come across (literally  :sarcastic: )plenty of 30something/40something Oriental women with bodies, skin tone, sex appeal and looks that make the average 20 something English/EE wg look like a toothless, pock marked crone by comparison

so in terms of stated numerical ages of wgs, I rarely pay attention and really couldnt care less

Youthful sex appeal and bedroom skills are what count in my book
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:41:51 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline Belgarion

Not really into girls from the orient but they give good massages. Thanks for sharing OP

Offline Ozy84

Completely agree Bill. But nevertheless dont advertise 18 or otherwise when you are soooooo clearly not. I booked a lovely lady called mercedes from one of the asian agencies about 18 months ago. I booked her thinking she was late 20's and according to the agency she was 24-25. When i arrived and we spoke quickly realised that she was in fact 38 or 40. Now the punt was amazing, a real trooper and rimmed the shit outta me (literally) but i went away thinking fuck that was good but wasnt what i was looking for. I wanted a 20 something yr old.

Going back to Annie, she wasnt the youthful asian/orient you refer to however completely agree that some 30 somethings are better service wise then the 20 somethings. Just my opinions though....

Offline earlgreyman

I defintely concur with that. Thai's in my experience, while some do say they're 10 years younger, yet are still as physically fit (slim and pert) as a western girl 10 years their junior. I'd rather they be honest, but hey ho.  :wacko:

Hydrant

Here's my review of this girl posted in December. And thanks to the OP on this thread for alerting me to her in the first place. I made it a positive but there were significant negative elements:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80385.msg998699#msg998699