Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SUB Games  (Read 800 times)

Offline Munching32

On some of the girls profiles who do GFE also have a SUB game as a part of their likes. First of all what is a SUB Game...? And what is allowed in the SUB games..has anyone played a SUB game and if so how far can it go??

VOLPONE

Munching,to satisfy your curiosity in this regard I really would recommend that you ask the girls concerned what theymean by sub games.

Reason : because they'll almost certainly all mean different things - from the girls who have ticked that box because they read 'Fifty Shades' on holiday and think it makes them sound more kinky and interesting, to those who will crawl about on all fours at your command ,to those who will kneel in the bath with their mouths open having begged you to use them as a toilet.

Offline Munching32

Munching,to satisfy your curiosity in this regard I really would recommend that you ask the girls concerned what theymean by sub games.

Reason : because they'll almost certainly all mean different things - from the girls who have ticked that box because they read 'Fifty Shades' on holiday and think it makes them sound more kinky and interesting, to those who will crawl about on all fours at your command ,to those who will kneel in the bath with their mouths open having begged you to use them as a toilet.

I am sure going to ask a couple of girls on my list now what do they mean...!! Thanks