Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soho Walk Up  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Uncle Fester

My first review on here and also my first Soho walk up experience.
Date: Thursday 11/06/2015
WG: Crystal
Service: OW
Price: £30 + £2 maid

Was nervous for my first visit.  Chose this walk up as it's easy to get in and out without blushing - no cafe/bar on it's doorstep.  Up the stairs and there seems to be 3 or 4 flats to choose from.  I went straight to the top floor, lucky dip as I had no idea who worked there.  Wasn't sure if I should knock but luckily the girl heard me thud up the stairs and greeted me at the door (in her stockings and bra/knicker set.
Crystal was friendly, we arranged what was expected and the price.  She looked Southern Eastern European, tanned skin, white teeth, black hair, slim, firm with small to medium tits.  She also looked clean and healthy.  English was perfect.
I wanted oral with, the rules were I'm okay to touch but no penetration fingers/cock.  Service was good, she had to finish me with a hand job as condoms make it difficult to finish with BJ.  She took instruction well and was diligent.
Very good value for the cash.  This good experiance has left me thinking I could do this far too often in the future.
Crystal told me she works one week off and one week on at that location.

Hope this helps someone.  I'm gonna try to add a few more reviews of regular WGs I've seen (I've only seen 3) to give back to the community as I've been reading posts for a few months now.

Offline closeshave

They have cc TV on done stairs to see who's approaching

Offline claretandblue

Ow should be 20 + 2 fella,that's standard across all soho walk ups other than perhaps little Newport street

Offline nigel4498

Is the address 61 Dean Street.
Is she the same Kristal that works from 34 Romilly St on Saturdays?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 11:03:41 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Uncle Fester

Yes, 61 Dean St.  Sorry.
So, on next visit I should walk away if they charge me £30?
I don't know if this is the same Krystal as this is the only walk up I've visited.

Offline claretandblue

Yes, 61 Dean St.  Sorry.
So, on next visit I should walk away if they charge me £30?
I don't know if this is the same Krystal as this is the only walk up I've visited.
for just ow yes, its 20 everywhere in soho and that's what I paid at Dean St, maybe she guessed you were new so tried it on

Offline GreyDave

:hi:

30 quids a bit high mate

After 6 walk aways a quick one as the bluey was an hr and half in my system..
Today £20 plus £2 tip bit of a tug then OW straight into mish legs up styley and pounded for 5mins knock on door from maid" yer times almost up luv" she grabbed my balls and I pumped for England Vs (romania/bulgeria/macerdiona-maybe) and shot one in to the back of the condom swift wipe and rise of the little fella in the crappy sink ajusted the clothing as I exited and quick pint before looking for number  2 ....but really felt not up to it after seeing 2 uglys after climbing up and down busy stairs called it a day to have a go again tommow ;)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 04:35:38 pm by GreyDave »

Offline claretandblue

:hi:

30 quids a bit high mate

After 6 walk aways a quick one as the bluey was an hr and half in my system..
Today £20 plus £2 tip bit of a tug then OW straight into mish legs up styley and pounded for 5mins knock on door from maid" yer times almost up luv" she grabbed my balls and I pumped for England Vs (romania/bulgeria/macerdiona-maybe) and shot one in to the back of the condom swift wipe and rise of the little fella in the crappy sink ajusted the clothing as I exited and quick pint before looking for number  2 ....but really felt not up to it after seeing 2 uglys after climbing up and down busy stairs called it a day to have a go again tommow ;)
who did you see and where?