Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Carla  (Read 2517 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet Carla x (15 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bazingaboy

External Link/Members Only

I finally got around to visiting Carla in the HCF after putting it off for ages. I normally go for 1hour appointments with touring girls but decided to have a change this time.

£60 for 30mins

I had a great half hour with Carla, perhaps a little more vanilla than I am used to or prefer but sill a great time.

For 60 quid you really can't go too wrong here. Great looking girl with an awesome body, OWO and a few positions.
Hell it has to be worth the price to get to play naked with a girl like that.

Might have to try the others who work there now.

Offline Corus Boy

I doubt you'll be disappointed, it is one consistent place in a variable industry.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 02:18:44 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline HughJardon

This HNDF HCF thing is really sticking, glad you had fun
oh and welcome to UKP   :lol:

guy_of_fifty

This HNDF HCF thing is really sticking, glad you had fun
oh and welcome to UKP   :lol:

Hey guys, what is the HNDF HCF thing?

Offline ShyWolf

It stands for
Hungarian Nut Draining Factory or Hungarian Cum Factory

I prefer HCF

np500

And sweet Carla is back for throws who were seeking her last week, can't find the thread that was on ?

Boblowjob

Does anyone know when Nickinis back???

Offline cumtwice

External Link/Members Only

I finally got around to visiting Carla in the HCF after putting it off for ages. I normally go for 1hour appointments with touring girls but decided to have a change this time.

£60 for 30mins

I had a great half hour with Carla, perhaps a little more vanilla than I am used to or prefer but sill a great time.

For 60 quid you really can't go too wrong here. Great looking girl with an awesome body, OWO and a few positions.
Hell it has to be worth the price to get to play naked with a girl like that.

I saw Carla when she worked in Manchester. Great fuck and decent looking girl. I'd like to see her again, but work never takes me to Wales - shame..