Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Amelia - Bethnal Green/Whitechapel  (Read 3356 times)

3 review(s) for Amazing_Amelia (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rocket Scientist

Following the interest Boomting expressed and finding myself in the immediate vicinity, I decide to check out Amazing Amelia services. I mean, the profile does look good? My call was promptly answered. Whoever took the call speaks clear English and arrangements were made for that afternoon; 30mins at 60GBP.

Amelia works from a flat not a million miles from Bethnal Green stn, it is one that I have frequented and have good memories of agreeable afternoons with two Polish sisters - but that’s for another thread.  I can say with confidence that the profile pictures are reliable, that is, a blonde, slim build, long legs and nice tits; not an expert but I’d say they’re more C cup than the DD’s stated on the profile.  Regardless tits are a good handful and pleasing to the touch. Her complexion is paler than the pics would otherwise suggest.  She wears a tight fitting flowery dress. Not a stunner and heavily made up however A. can be described as pretty and friendly with plenty of smiles on offer plus good English.  Very much doubt she is new to the game but she’s definitely the newest WG on the block – I’m her first punter since arriving. 

Showered and paid for services. 

Now on the bed and after asking for my preference,  A. begins with OWO whilst I play with her tits.  It’s not hardcore strong but she is slow and attentive. No eye contact. Once hard, the dress is lifted up to the waist for mish position. After a couple of strokes it’s clear some lube is needed.  I give her RO which seems to go down well (...pun intended) and return to mish after applying the lube.  A few positions later -  doggie, cowgirl - I finish with a HR.  Kissing is only light, did ot ask for CIM

To conclude; not an exceptional punt but I left satisfied.  Certainly not PSE, but with some coaxing can offer a decent GFE .  I’d recommend but probably not return - have a HL to work through

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Cheers, certainly worth adding to the back up hl as a good location for me

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for the intro - sounds like a decent Plan B; good prices  :thumbsup:

One thing...
Her middle image in the main Profile page. External Link/Members Only
 - That her?

Would appreciate your thoughts, pls  :hi:

FlyingBreadMan

One thing...
 - That her?

That middle image is one I have seen in quite a few locations, even in Romania when I was there. Either she is well travelled, or her pics have been used else where...

Offline Rocket Scientist

Thanks for the intro - sounds like a decent Plan B; good prices  :thumbsup:

One thing...
 - That her?

Re: middle image
As I stated on discussions thread ; the girl I met, viewed from the back, though less tanned has similar hair length, colour and build. Probably why it was used.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58422.msg762049#new

Is image really her - cannot say. Is image similar to her - Yes

Offline boomting_

Following the interest Boomting expressed and finding myself in the immediate vicinity, I decide to check out Amazing Amelia services. I mean, the profile does look good? My call was promptly answered. Whoever took the call speaks clear English and arrangements were made for that afternoon; 30mins at 60GBP.

Amelia works from a flat not a million miles from Bethnal Green stn, it is one that I have frequented and have good memories of agreeable afternoons with two Polish sisters - but that’s for another thread.  I can say with confidence that the profile pictures are reliable, that is, a blonde, slim build, long legs and nice tits; not an expert but I’d say they’re more C cup than the DD’s stated on the profile.  Regardless tits are a good handful and pleasing to the touch. Her complexion is paler than the pics would otherwise suggest.  She wears a tight fitting flowery dress. Not a stunner and heavily made up however A. can be described as pretty and friendly with plenty of smiles on offer plus good English.  Very much doubt she is new to the game but she’s definitely the newest WG on the block – I’m her first punter since arriving. 

Showered and paid for services. 

Now on the bed and after asking for my preference,  A. begins with OWO whilst I play with her tits.  It’s not hardcore strong but she is slow and attentive. No eye contact. Once hard, the dress is lifted up to the waist for mish position. After a couple of strokes it’s clear some lube is needed.  I give her RO which seems to go down well (...pun intended) and return to mish after applying the lube.  A few positions later -  doggie, cowgirl - I finish with a HR.  Kissing is only light, did ot ask for CIM

To conclude; not an exceptional punt but I left satisfied.  Certainly not PSE, but with some coaxing can offer a decent GFE .  I’d recommend but probably not return - have a HL to work through

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review. Not sure i'll be visiting in a hurry... Maybe a plan C for now until, more reviews flood in.