Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When WGs get a little too comfortable  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Aviator17

One of my regulars who I've been seeing around once a fortnight for the past 4 years has been amazing! Unfortunately the last couple of times have not been so great! I'm the kind of guy who likes going down on her and staying their for a while, the last couple of times when I've gone down on her ive ended up kissing her on the thighs and coming back up due to a poignant smell! I've got a punt with her on Saturday, how do I tackle this??

A17

Offline ProtocolDroid

I don't perform oral on WGs for hygiene reasons, but if I did then in this case I would simply stop doing so and see if she takes the hint... 

Offline cueball

There are a couple of ways, text her telling her to make sure her pussy is clean cos you're looking forward to licking her clit or bin her and move on. I've done both over the years. Regulars can get complacent, drop her for a bit and see some others, better still, review her on here

Offline chesterpunter

post her over a bottle of femme fresh the day before with a note saying...USE ME..!!! :scare:
id have to ask myself if its no longer an enjoyable experiance...why return or waste any of you hard earned cash.
if your a regular customer then im not sure shed mind you having a quiet word...if it goes pete tong then move onto someone else who will look after her bits in a more hygenic way...after all if your not enjoying it..why pay?

yorkshire123

Personally I would drop her as she may not be making as much effort hygienically as se did before.
However if she's a good shag & worth sticking with suggest a shared shower to kick off with, very erotic & gives you the chance to give the dirty cow a good scrubbing.

Offline Aviator17

Tbh she's been an amazing shag over the years, she's in her 40s, gorgeous, looks after herself physically and her enthusiasm has never wavered, it's just the last 2 maybe 3 times I've noticed the smell. I'm going to text her tomorrow and if she doesn't clean up I'm moving on. You'd expect at £150/hour they'd at least have a quick wash before a punt?!?!

Offline brettus

well if you wanted to be sensative about it you could always ask her if she'll join you in the shower at the start for some fun there.

at least that way you will know sure.
Banned reason: Non contributing white knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ProtocolDroid

Given that OP is clearly a big fan of RO I agree that the solutions of a text message or a shared soapy shower are better than my original suggestion. If you go for the shower option, I guess I'd try to suggest that via text beforehand, as some WGs don't enjoy stepping into the booth with a client (presumably for fear of getting their hair wet and/or their make-up messed up; understandable to be fair).

Btw, although personal hygiene is crucial in any case, at £150/hr a WG her age should especially make sure she is super-squeaky clean!

Offline AnthG

Given that OP is clearly a big fan of RO I agree that the solutions of a text message or a shared soapy shower are better than my original suggestion.

A third option is you could PM a couple of people on the forum a link to her Adultwork account and they could send her a message saying this to her.

The benefit of this is, she won't flip out at you during your booking.

To be honest if it tastes unpleasant, she may have Bacterial vaginosis and need some ointment for it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline con-a-ser

To be honest if it tastes unpleasant, she may have Bacterial vaginosis and need some ointment for it.

Yes & BV can be caused by her been to clean with an unbalance in her PH levels from the soaps/washes she uses

might have caught her wrong time of month

Offline Aviator17

Yes & BV can be caused by her been to clean with an unbalance in her PH levels from the soaps/washes she uses

Don't know what's worse, an infection or the fact I thought it was because she may have seen a couple of clients those days and not bothered to even wipe up! Looking at the time period inbetween very unlikely
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:06:11 pm by Aviator17 »

Offline threechilliman

Once a fortnight for 4 years. Time to buy the ring mate! You've fucked her more times than some guys have fucked there OH's!

In all honesty though if standards slip - get rid! I'm seeing a favourite tomorrow for the sixth time and I won't tolerate any slackness - not that I think there'll be any.

tcm

Offline Aviator17

Once a fortnight for 4 years. Time to buy the ring mate! You've fucked her more times than some guys have fucked there OH's!

I usually have 3 ladies I rotate not too adventurous when it comes to meeting new WGs, but looking at your reviews tcm you're definitely the man to recommend me a brunette Milf (40s), great body, large breast?

Offline con-a-ser

Don't know what's worse, an infection or the fact I thought it was because she may have seen a couple of clients those days and not bothered to even wipe up! Looking at the time period inbetween very unlikely

When I said Too clean I ment having to many showers it as been known to happen to parlour girls having 15 showers in a day & using a cheap shower gel
Some even advertise there PH levle ie Johnsons Baby at 5.5 ph

bristolqwerty

Go in wearing a gas mask,  :scare: :( might be time to move on and start the process again with a new regular.  My regular Thai masseuse stopped delivering the quality service I was paying for, all too easy to take my money I guess, so I never contacted he again. Good luck in your search if you do.  :hi:

Offline chesterpunter

send us the aw link and we can make our own minds up if its as bad as you say.. :hi:

Offline threechilliman

I usually have 3 ladies I rotate not too adventurous when it comes to meeting new WGs, but looking at your reviews tcm you're definitely the man to recommend me a brunette Milf (40s), great body, large breast?

My usual answer to the great milf question. She ain't brunette and her tits aren't that big, but she has a great body and a splendid arse. For those who haven't guessed yet, Zoe of Manchester.

tcm

Offline Deepstroker

£150 an hour and she doesnt even know she has a smelly fanny? Dear oh dear,,check out her tea towel holder next time your down there in case that needs jet washing also.

anotherjohn50

One of my regulars who I've been seeing around once a fortnight for the past 4 years has been amazing! Unfortunately the last couple of times have not been so great! I'm the kind of guy who likes going down on her and staying their for a while, the last couple of times when I've gone down on her ive ended up kissing her on the thighs and coming back up due to a poignant smell! I've got a punt with her on Saturday, how do I tackle this??

A17

To be fair to other punters you should name the girl  on here.

If another punter is about to pay £150 he deserves  to be aware there maybe a problem.
Also there will  be other punters on here who have seen the girl and it will  give them the opportunity  to say if they've  noticed the same problem or not.

AJ

Offline Fast and Bulbous

the last couple of times when I've gone down on her ive ended up kissing her on the thighs and coming back up due to a poignant smell! I've got a punt with her on Saturday, how do I tackle this??

A17

Poignant? Maybe because she reminds you of an old girlfriend  :yahoo: Or maybe it should read pungent...  :thumbsup:

FnB