Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cumbernauld-Glam xxx Goth Girl  (Read 3193 times)

8 review(s) for GloryHoleGirlUk (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jamesdean1964

External Link/Members Only

Was sitting at home Tuesday afternoon and decided on a punt. On the AW and started browsing. First couple of choices no answer.
Then came across Miss Emmy. Now I must admit not my usual cup of tea. But something was aroused and I thought why not try a change from the usual fake eyelash, fake silicone and lips lot. And at £100ph worth a flutter.
She also had good feedback on her profile which I know to take with a pinch of salt. Tried searching here and one other punter had referred to her as a junkie but not much else.

Anyway decided to take the plunge and phoned her. She picked up pretty quickly and agreed one hour for 2pm. She is handily located for me  and other punters north of the city in Cumbernauld. Was running slightly late so phoned her and told her running 10 mins late. She was very good about it and gave me advise about her location and how to get there.
When I got there I was tempted  to turn back. Car park at back of council flats, pretty run down and guys Romanian looking and locals outside. My car stood out like a sore thumb and was worried about leaving it there. Since it was a bright sunny day risked it and went up.
Started off badly as she thought I had booked for 1/2 hour. She said she had another client coming and could do 40 mins.
Now guys I am 50 and though still fit am a slow starter and take ages to climax. So insisted I would like an hour. She left the room saying she will need to call her next client. There was along wait for her to return.
When she came back we got down to business. She is just like her pics pretty ordinary looking girl with an ordinary natural body. Very friendly from the Ayrshire coast.
She asked what I liked and I go for the normal GFE which we started with some kissing and cuddling, then some mutual masturbation. Then she moved to giving me owo which was fantastic. She started by slowly licking the balls, shaft and head. Then back to sucking balls. Moved to 69 her body was very smooth and fresh smelling. She then asked how I like my balls sucked soft or hard. Which was a nice touch. Then on with the condom mission and doggy hard fast fucking. She did start some heavy moaning and dirty talk, I suspect that was for me to climax quicker with her next punter in mind, it didn't work lol. Finished with CIM and her swallowing it all.

The flat and room were very basic. Single bed etc. She did say she is in middle of moving and her new flat is getting decorated hence her flat being bare. She cited Romanians moving into the area ( my guess was right ) and her customers scared to visit as her reason for moving.

So overall
Location- Negative (avoid flashy car)
Looks- Neutral ( as said ordinary but still not bad )
Personality- Positive
Service- Positive
Communication- Negative to Neutral ( good but mix up in length of booking drops down)

Would I see her again, probably not. She seemed to be getting ready for next guy when I was leaving so makes me question hygeine. Like I said I probably go back to the usual peroxide blonde fake girly types. But the service was great.
My first review here , hope you guys stayed awake.

Offline Happyjose

Thanks for the review. The gossip on here, plus the number of name/profile changes she's had put me off. Your experience surprises me - not as bad as I would have imagined

Offline jamesdean1964

Thanks for the review. The gossip on here, plus the number of name/profile changes she's had put me off. Your experience surprises me - not as bad as I would have imagined

Yes Jose if she hadn't messed up appointment lengths and not started getting ready for next guy right away which left me wondering about hygiene I may have given a positive. Location was another issue but she`s moving so maybe improvement there.

chico1000

Thanks for your review.  Which was quite interesting.  A previous banned punter did all that was possible to put people off  by claiming that she was a junkie.  Which I take it now appears to be a lot of nonsense?

mavgoose

Interesting review. I'm still not sold on her though , something just doesn't add up on the profile.

But , never met her. Anyone else on here can give us 1st hand experiences. !!???

bbb

Interesting review. I'm still not sold on her though , something just doesn't add up on the profile.

But , never met her. Anyone else on here can give us 1st hand experiences. !!???
Seen her a couple years ago. I remember I smelled like an ashtray by the time I left her place, but the girl has a banging body for sure.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 06:38:21 pm by bbb »

Offline solway

Last summer arranged appointment & travelled through to Hamilton to see her.Phoned several times no answer.Noticed youths drinking & playing music same area.Eventually gave up.She then text to say she had left her phone in a taxi ! !

Offline jamesdean1964

Thanks for your review.  Which was quite interesting.  A previous banned punter did all that was possible to put people off  by claiming that she was a junkie.  Which I take it now appears to be a lot of nonsense?

Although am not an expert on the drugs scene, she certainly appeared clean and was very pleasant and friendly.

Offline nobo

I saw her as well Hamilton and cumbernauld. Seems to move about a bit but nice enough. Seems a bit spaced out sort of ditzy.

Offline mr small

Was seriously considering a visit until I found UKP and seen a number of poor - terrible reviews of her previous profiles  :bomb:

May reconsider based on these comments, or at least have a more careful look at those old reviews  :unknown:

Offline auldie63

Used to be Emory Kane I think and was a bit of a nomad and general disaster area most of the time. Hopefully has cleaned up her act.

bbb

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 02:10:59 pm by bbb »

Offline nobo