Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheba - Slough  (Read 1397 times)

3 review(s) for Jasmine luv (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fact

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
20 positive feedbacks on AW
Thought will try her out as she is in flats next to slough train station.
Good English and very chatty girl.
Fit as in pics.
Neg as her service was poor. When handing 100, she confirmed everything included.
Kissing on lips only just to complete 'kissing' tick box as the punt started.
Oral not OWO, with condom and wanted extra 20 for OWO, LOL.... I didnt want to create a bad mood, so just asked to try sex in different positions. Wet wipes come out....
One of those girls that puts her hands and legs at an angle as she said too big, then oh too fast...
Asked me if I wanted a massage, so yes pls - might as well use the time paid for.
Very chatty girl but I came to fuck her properly, not dip in and chat...
How the fuck she has 20 AW feedbacks is beyond me.
I guess that will teach me to go with this nationality girl...

raylondoner

A former next door neighbour had an Alsatian dog called Sheba - vicious bastard, and the dog wasn't very friendly either!   :dance:

Offline latecomer

Welcome to the site and sorry to hear you had a shit punt.  Unfortunately this is absolutely par for the course with Romanians which is why most of us would never go near one.  Still, lesson learned and good luck with your next punt.

Offline Fact

Thanks, only TOFIT as she had such good AW reviews. Great to have UKP as the true golden source and hence my report ;)

Offline HappyandLucky

Most of her AW reviews are fluffies falling over themselves to leave her good feedback.
Well done on posting the review.  :drinks:
Some do get a good service from a Romanian, but this is far from the norm and I never have.

James999

Those hands are not those of a 24 year old  :thumbsdown:
External Link/Members Only

And there are at least 4 of Sergeis phones in the pic  :scare:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 07:41:09 pm by James999 »