Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sienna @ diamonds  (Read 2975 times)

Yohan Kebab 2

Looks decent and my type. Appreciate only started but has anyone dipped their toe in the water (so to speak) yet. Soz cant do links on phone

sex.on.fire

Bumping this.... anyone had a go? Looks decent and I'm horny haha

Offline Sar-Major

For FOOK's sake guy's add the fookin link, you aint NEWBIE's  :P :P :P   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

My type also, but not really into false titties!!!!!!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Mind you, IF she squirts that would tip the scales....... :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stanleyjohn

I saw her some time ago and I would avoid, she is a pleasant lass and filthy, really filthy but she looks as if she has spent 8 hrs a day on a sunbed for 20 yrs, she is a ridiculous colour and it has had a catastrophic effect on her skin, she has more wrinkles and creases than an 80 yr old.
She is tiny  and I imagine she could be attractive if she hadn't gone orange/brown but I was out in 10 mins and I regretted staying that long.

Offline stanleyjohn

Also she is not new I saw her months ago, she was on other agency books and was on AW, dunno if she still is, she keeps changing her name.

Yohan Kebab 2

When i originally posted there was a completely different sienna 11 years younger with dark hair

themademan2

She just gone up to £60 :unknown:

If you find her on AW, fake pic on profile. Check them close up of her talons out too  :vomit:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR

For those others that didn't notice, she did have bareback on her likes list when she first set up
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 03:53:04 am by themademan2 »

themademan2

Offline bronson24

Her adultwork profile is gone also. Although she may be under a new name seen as shes had a few profiles now
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 06:39:01 pm by bronson24 »

themademan2

Her adultwork profile is gone also. Although she may be under a new name seen as shes had a few profiles now
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bronson24

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

fuckin hell, she doesnt half get about a bit with these adultwork profiles

Offline bronson24

i see she's also £70 for half hour and £120 for 1hr

themademan2

Offline bronson24

Her verification pic is viewable.

themademan2

Her verification pic is viewable.
thats what I said a couple of posts earlier !

Offline bronson24

thats what I said a couple of posts earlier !

Oh yea . Sorry about that. Fuck knows why i written that then  :wacko:

chesterlad

Jesus!!! She looks like she's made from leather.

Offline legion

Saw her recently. Didn't see that facial pick though (would've avoided if I knew beforehand) - would've avoided. Was good fun. Horny and up for it but I wouldn't see her again. Much, much better in the region. Not worth the money gents.

Offline bronson24

Saw her recently. Didn't see that facial pick though (would've avoided if I knew beforehand) - would've avoided. Was good fun. Horny and up for it but I wouldn't see her again. Much, much better in the region. Not worth the money gents.

How about a review?

Rod trotter

OMG, never ever, she looks terrible tbh.  :scare: