Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds or Sheffield suggestions  (Read 1541 times)

NEGaz

I'm working in Sheffield on Saturday so before I head back North it would be nice to sample some of the local delights. Sheffield seems a little poor so any welcome suggestions for there or Heading back towards Leeds on my way North would be great.

bod666

Sweet as Candii is the best in Leeds, my favourite currently is &&Roxy&& for a plain vanilla gfe and British Lizzy will let you do most things if you like the filthier aspects.

Can't comment on Sheffield.

Links for the above can be found in the reviews section.

NEGaz

British Lizzy does look good and suits what I like

bod666

If you like Lizzy book her in advance (if possible) and her availability is patchy so have a back up plan!

NEGaz

Cheers think I'm sorted for who I am meeting just depends on what time I finish my job

Offline stevedave

Who have you plumped for, Gaz?

NEGaz

Think I'm going for Suzie at City Sauna but still looking round. Tried a few numbers but no answer

Offline stevedave

I can't work out how to do links, but there is a thread about "Classy Kelsey" a bit further down the board - one to avoid by all accounts.

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This lass is on my HL, works from a hotel in Wakefield and does Saturdays. Might be worth a look, depending what you're in to  :cool:

NEGaz

Ah right thanks for that one.

NEGaz

Yeah saw her profile she's on my way back home North but sure she's not free to tomorrow

Offline Sonny Crockett

I have seen two great girls in Sheffield & Leeds;

Sheffield - Naughty Aimy External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Works at GFE Sheffield on certain days, also based in Manchester. Very filthy lady!!!!!!!!!

Leeds - Lexxi Rocks - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - If money is no object (she's £300 for the hour), then she is worth a punt. Again very filthy!!!!! However I have to say that she is extremely difficult to get in contact with!!!!!!!!

NEGaz

Yeah looked at Aimy but she's away on holiday

Online sheffpunter1

I'd recommend Charlie at GFE, she's on the rota for Saturday

NEGaz

NEGaz

Charlie does look rather good anyone on here seen her?

Online xwanker

Yes I saw Charlie at GFE.  I can thoroughly recommend.

I did review with lots of detail on another site - I'm sure you could find that review, I'm not sure about the etiquette of reposting here.