Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Julia - North Acton  (Read 959 times)

18 review(s) for Spicy Julia (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMagik

I've had her on my hotlist for ages, and given the recent, positive reviews, thought I'd take the plunge. I had been trying to book her for the last few weeks and finally managed to see her at the weekend.

External Link/Members Only

Location is a typical newish flat in North Acton. I found the entrance fairly discreet and out of the way.

When I saw her, I was pleasantly surprised. I know some of the past reviews mention she is not as sexy/sophisticated as her pics might suggest, but I actually preferred her natural, smiley friendliness over the heavily made-up, pouty pics. She is around 5'7, slim and pretty fit, although again, not quite as toned/hardbodied as other reviews may suggest. Still, I found her very attractive and friendly.

The sex itself, was fairly vanilla stuff, OWO, 69 and several positions. She did have me licking her nipples at one point, whilst she played with herself and got herself off, which was very hot! Had a relaxing massage afterwards and chatted about various subjects. There was no rush to get me out of the door.

Overall, a fit, attractive and friendly girl. I found the sex itself was much better with Aleksandra in one of the other blocks in North Acton, although I found Julia hotter and had more of a connection with her.

Offline dizietsmae

She is much cuter in person isn't she, god knows why she does that ridiculous pout in all her pics lol!