Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia* - Colindale  (Read 8787 times)

16 review(s) for Olivia* (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Olivia is well reviewed on UKP. She used to work in Acton and has now moved to Colindale which is good news as she is now closer to me. Thanks for the punters who reviewed her previously. She also came as a personal recommendation several months ago, however at that time I didn't like the photoshopped pictures. Her latest natural pictures finally convinced me to see her.

Comms were good and I may have spoken to Olivia or a maid, either way the person was friendly. Olivia works very close to Khloe, maybe 100m or so away from her location. Nice flat, clean room and toilet. Olivia herself is like her pictures and is quite stunning in the flesh. Her eyes are a very good asset and her body too.

Olivia delivered a very good punt with a very good attitude. Kissing/FK was very good. No DFK but she's a very good kisser and those lips were meant for kissing. OWO/DT, I experienced the deepest OWO to date, her nose was stuck to my pubic bone and I facefucked her a little. Ball sucking also delivered and eye contact throughout. Fingering allowed, sex in all positions, 69. An enjoyable punt with Olivia which started standing with a long bout of kissing as we tried to undress each other with our lips still locked. Very much the GFE experience with many traits that is usually absent from many punts but which Olivia delivers with aplomb. Feel free to enquire.

A very enjoyable punt, didn't have time for round 2 as I popped around the 45 minute mark in what was a sweaty fuck. She was red all over and kept saying wow. Helps the ego even if it wasn't genuine but it seemed to be so even if her orgasm at the end despite seeming very genuine didn't convince me. Made do with a short massage at the end to kill the rest of the time. Would recommend but that's obvious from the rest of her reviews.

Pdubz

Nice review
this reminds me i need to see olivia again, that body is beautiful

Offline Cuntminion

Comms were good and I may have spoken to Olivia or a maid, either way the person was friendly. Olivia works very close to Khloe, maybe 100m or so away from her location. Nice flat, clean room and toilet. Olivia herself is like her pictures and is quite stunning in the flesh. Her eyes are a very good asset and her body too.

That little area is turning into a nice little place it seems, which is good as its easy to get to for me

What's olivias interpersonal skills like? She a laugh?

I couldn't switch from khloe though, she is too nice

Pdubz

^ Olivia's english is somewhat limited, so its a little difficult to communicate

Khloe on the other hand...the banter enough said...and her profile is back up today... :drinks:

« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 11:28:23 pm by Pdubz »

Offline Cuntminion

^ Olivia's english is somewhat limited, so its a little difficult to communicate

Khloe on the other hand...the banter enough said...and her profile is back up today... :drinks:

Don't want sound all fluffy but I value a good talker as much as anything

Yep profile back  :yahoo:You seeing her soon dubz?

Only gripe is that giant mirror Lord I don't want to see myself in action, I feel bad for her looking at me, at least I get something nice to look at  :D

Type_O_Negative

Khloe on the other hand...the banter enough said...and her profile is back up today...:drinks:

Thanks for that, finally - i have Khloe's phone number  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Limited English is no good though
When I was on holiday in Poland I almost got a bar girl out for a drink, I was drunk was doing okay, she said yep when I finish, I thought I would break down the comms barrier and drew her a picture of going out when she finished
Unfortunately thought I was drawing cute animals was meant to be a piglet, my mate informed next day I drew two great honking pigs drinking beer
She blew me out five mins after I have her the drawing
Either she was offended or thought I was plank , maybe both

Offline SamLP

I found her level of English reasonable. We definitely communicated and talked, had a few laughs too. She has a very nice smile and laugh. She was also vocal in letting me know she wanted me to fuck her and also in letting me know she wanted to be fucked harder and telling me not to stop so all good in my experience.

Btw there is also a mirror along the side wall in Olivia's room so you can watch yourself banging away in doggy. We got a bit carried away and the bed was rocking to the extent we thought it would break. She put a hand to her mouth and told me to ease a little. It turns out she's afraid the neighbours downstairs would hear the commotion.

Offline Cuntminion

I found her level of English reasonable. We definitely communicated and talked, had a few laughs too. She has a very nice smile and laugh. She was also vocal in letting me know she wanted me to fuck her and also in letting me know she wanted to be fucked harder and telling me not to stop so all good in my experience.

Btw there is also a mirror along the side wall in Olivia's room so you can watch yourself banging away in doggy. We got a bit carried away and the bed was rocking to the extent we thought it would break. She put a hand to her mouth and told me to ease a little. It turns out she's afraid the neighbours downstairs would hear the commotion.

:D
Sounds like you had a good time, polish women are fast becoming a favourite

Online The_Don

Thanks for the review Sam. Sound like, she still delivers a good punt.

Colindale is now looking, even better (W/G wise). I notice her old flat mate is in the area as well

HornyByNature

I saw Olivia on Monday, based on reviews and a recommendation, have to say I have a fantastic punt, review to come up shortly. Colindale is fast becoming a Good area to punt, which polish beauties.

Olivia is an amazing kisser, and had a great GFE.

Highly recommended.

Offline anyfucker

and now Khloe has put her price up to £250 per hour, off the hot list  :(

Offline lewishamguy

and now Khloe has put her price up to £250 per hour, off the hot list  :(

But she's on holiday in Spain.

External Link/Members Only

;)

doobes

But she's on holiday in Spain.

And also doesn't work in Colindale.  ;)

I believe khloe sexy girl is the fan favourite referenced in SamLP's review (thanks by the way, one for when I feel like splashing out).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Cuntminion

Colindale is now looking, even better (W/G wise). I notice her old flat mate is in the area as well

Link please?

Offline anyfucker

HornyByNature

Link please?

Also does duo's, I guess with Olivia hmm tempted, variety is the spice of life. Maybe on weekend

Offline Cuntminion

Also does duo's, I guess with Olivia hmm tempted, variety is the spice of life. Maybe on weekend

That was khloes flatmate? Suppose they knocked living together on the head because of the laws and such regarding punting

No duo for me ever, I struggle with one, two would prob kill me

Offline SamLP

:D
Sounds like you had a good time, polish women are fast becoming a favourite

They are. Haven't had a bad punt with a Polish girl yet. The only negative experience I've had was when I was let down last week by one when she cancelled at the last minute as per my previous review.

I saw Olivia on Monday, based on reviews and a recommendation, have to say I have a fantastic punt, review to come up shortly. Colindale is fast becoming a Good area to punt, which polish beauties.

Olivia is an amazing kisser, and had a great GFE.

Highly recommended.

Glad you enjoyed and look forward to the review if you write it up  :hi:

No DFK?

She's a very good kisser and it was deep passionate kissing, but the tongue action wasn't so deep, hence in my experience she offered FK, maybe the occasional DFK but certainly not too much of it. Still very pleasurable although I would have liked some extended DFK.

Offline SamLP

Thanks TD for the recommendation. Very good punt  :hi:

Khloe, Olivia & Emilly all within a 5 minute walk of each other  :thumbsup:

Offline Clipit

She has CIM on her list of likes, has anyone actually ever had this with her?

Offline JamesRockford

Oops, sorry my bad, got the wrong Khloe

Yep the Khloe who is £250/hour and accessing from Spain is a British courtesan. 

Translation: She loves designer clothes such as Burberry.  She has 'charisma', loves mirrors, Kim Kardashian, pink champagne and kittens.  She will spend most of the time talking and sex will be with her in the infamous 'dead starfish' position

Offline Cuntminion

Offline Nk14

Saw Olivia yesterday too. Yup CIM and swallow and didnt stop sucking for another minute or so.

Offline Raptorous

SamLP,

Thanks for the review - seems like you had a very good experience.

At £120 I would defo expect her to be up there in terms of a very good punt for all, especially after reading some of the other reviews and seeing she increased her price from £100.

I quite like the look of her so was making some enquiries via email, and thus far she has been very responsive.

I think I may have to visit her soon and see if she lives up to expectations.

M

Online The_Don

SamLP,

At £120 I would defo expect her to be up there in terms of a very good punt for all, especially after reading some of the other reviews and seeing she increased her price from £100.

I quite like the look of her so was making some enquiries via email, and thus far she has been very responsive.

M

Sorry to jump in Sam

With any W/G YMMV.

The reviews here are useful read up if you wish

Offline SamLP

Seems to offer it from reading the other reviews. I have a hard time cumming from oral although she did try her best. After a long fuck in mish and cowgirl, she took the condom off to try and suck me off. I switched it into a 69 but after a while it was obvious I wasn't going to come so on went another condom to finish the job in doggy and prone bone.

SamLP,

M

She seems to offer a consistently good service to those that have reviewed her although as TD said with each punter YMMV. In some reviews it is mentioned it took a while for her to warm up a bit and really get into the punt. In my experience she was good from the moment I met her and she was all over me as soon as business was sorted. Even on the way out I had her pinned on the door for about 30 seconds of kissing before finally making it out of the door. It may be that she's upgraded her service and taken note of the slight negatives.

HornyByNature

In my experience she was good from the moment I met her and she was all over me as soon as business was sorted. Even on the way out I had her pinned on the door for about 30 seconds of kissing before finally making it out of the door. It may be that she's upgraded her service and taken note of the slight negatives.

+1

Offline lewishamguy

......... It may be that she's upgraded her service and taken note of the slight negatives.

Perhaps she's trying to be a competitor in Colindale.:wackogirl:

Offline Cuntminion

Perhaps she's trying to be a competitor in Colindale.:wackogirl:

Hmmmm that part does seem well staffed

Mind saw khloe again today and seems to get better each time or maybe I feel more relaxed , whatever twas great

HornyByNature

Hmmmm that part does seem well staffed

Mind saw khloe again today and seems to get better each time or maybe I feel more relaxed , whatever twas great

That does happen when you see someone regular, and she starts to know what you like. Good thing about a regular.

Offline Cuntminion

That does happen when you see someone regular, and she starts to know what you like. Good thing about a regular.

Yep I like long walks on the beach so may ask for the room to be filled with sand

I'm introverted by nature so took me a while to feel at ease but feel comfortable now

Addison

Anyone found her new profile? Is she working? :(

brolin_76

hope she comes back in future when she needs £££ :cool: :coolgirl:

mrhappypants

I saw Olivia a couple of times, once just before she relocated. Olivia offered the most extraordinarily sensual deepthroat blowjob, CIM and swallow and was worth the significant trip across London for me.   Long story short is that she had some cosmetic dental work done that involved fitting braces - a side effect of which was that it became unsafe for her to offer CIM or swallow and she, quite rightly, withdrew the offer of these services.  I am not sure if this affected trade but shortly thereafter she relocated outside of London - Sussex as I recall.  There was a thread about the time she left; perhaps at the bottom of another one of her reviews?

Dave 

Offline Malvolio

I saw her last October - she was wearing braces then but that didn't stop her giving me OWO, then swallowing the lot. 

Hope she comes back as she's very attractive and offered me an excellent service.

mrhappypants

I saw her last Ocober - she was wearing braces then but that didn't stop her giving me OWO, then swallowing the lot. 

Hope she comes back as she's very attractive and offered me an excellent service.

It was the story she gave for refusing CIM on the second occasion I saw her (after you).  I suspect she withdrew after finding she frequently cut the inside of her mouth - which, if so, was well advised as it significantly increases her infection risk.

Without wishing to be coy I should also say that there is some hearsay background to this story (from another WG) that it is not right to share here but probably confirms a theme of advisedly withdrawing services.  Whatever the truth :unknown: I would also be pleased to see her return.

Dave

Offline lewishamguy

Funnily enough this review has been bumped recently by newbies (previously banned), lurkers.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 02:46:35 pm by lewishamguy »

Type_O_Negative

Her profile is still online (last visit 06.02.16) and many of her activities are at discretion. She told me why she decided to shorten her menu and it was nothing to do with the fact she was wearing braces at that time. I was also in touch with a friend of hers and i was told Olivia* is doing well in Poland.

brolin_76

just seen her profile in another site? not sure is it real? no phone number  :cool:

Offline collector

just seen her profile in another site? not sure is it real? no phone number  :cool:

This profile has already been posted in other reviews. It's just old and inactive.

brolin_76

This profile has already been posted in other reviews. It's just old and inactive.

thanks collector. you are the genius.  :cool:

Addison

It looks agency website has taken over her profile?

Online The_Don

Offline tantric talents

Just noticed the Aphtodite  profile was visited by Olivia a few days ago. 04/06/2016
Is she coming back for a while or just logging in to check messages in Poland I wonder?

Type_O_Negative

Just noticed the Aphtodite  profile was visited by Olivia a few days ago. 04/06/2016
Is she coming back for a while or just logging in to check messages in Poland I wonder?

Who knows?  :unknown:

Offline anyfucker

Who knows?  :unknown:
i had hoped you would know "I was also in touch with a friend of hers and i was told Olivia* is doing well in Poland."
I wish her well but would like to see her back here.