Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: got a booking with this sexy girl  (Read 2527 times)

Offline rikgrimsby

has any one seen this girl ?
shes looks good

External Link/Members Only

justfornow

She looks fantastic for her age and clearly takes care of her body. Would love to try that kind of milf....but her profile says it's tantric massage only and no touching.

so enjoy your massage :D

bod666

I was going to say that £90 for a massage with a happy ending was expensive then realised I've paid £100 for an hours tantric massage before - d'oh!  A tantric massage can be awesome so let us know how you get on and whether it's any good.

I'm a little put off by her doing outcalls - when I've been for tantric its always been visiting the girl where she has the room set up right and a proper massage table, mood music, etc., you're never going to get the full tantric experience if she's just rubbing herself against you on your bed (although I expect that would be pleasing...)  ;)

jack_walsh

thanks for posting, looks interesting. Let us know how it goes.

Offline stevedave

I've been thinking recently that I'd love a "proper" massage, with a happy ending (or two!) obviously!

Will be interested to read your review  :cool:

Offline Chezzie John

There's something about her that rings my alarm bells as her body looks manly to me. Probably wrong but the big hands worry me

NEGaz

There's something about her that rings my alarm bells as her body looks manly to me. Probably wrong but the big hands worry me

Just noticed the hands. Can't be a guy looking that good can it?

Offline Ralph

Reminds me of Babs Cabs on league of gentlemen....

NEGaz

Offline rikgrimsby

she dosnt look that bad at all

Offline stevedave

Did you meet her in the end rikgrimsby? If so how was it...any chance of a review?

Offline stevedave

Offline rikgrimsby

yeah thanks. she looks good and her reviews are good aswell

Offline Chezzie John

I shown my work mate a picture of her without saying a word and the first thing he said was " It's a bloke" like what I thought. And why doesn't she answer phone calls and do sex :unknown:  Just be careful mate

Offline Chezzie John

Just trying to help you mate. If I say I've got a 10" cock it doesn't mean it's true and looking at her pics her feet don't look that small to me. Other members on here help us out here with your views as I'm no expert?

Offline johnny34

jackd199

To be fair I get where you're all coming from but in all honesty it looks like a woman that goes to the gym a lot and lifts hence the manlier body looks

Offline Chezzie John

Let us all know how you go today RikGrimsby I hope I'm wrong and that you have a good time :)

NEGaz

Let us all know how you go today RikGrimsby I hope I'm wrong and that you have a good time :)

Offline stevedave

rikgrimsby - how did it go??

Any chance of a review?

Offline p3ngu1n

rikgrimsby - Can you walk or were your muscles tenderised!?  :lol:

justfornow

Offline Chezzie John

Rik's gone all quite on this one. Did you meet her mate?

NEGaz