Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DelicateAngelica  (Read 1374 times)

3 review(s) for DelicateAngelica (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee: £50 for 45min incall by RB
Rating: 4/5 Very good. Enthusiastic MILF and fantastic value
Note: Unaware of my UKP membership
Summary in red at the bottom

I already had a punt booked for the following day, but wasn’t sure whether circumstances would allow me to see the girl so I decided an insurance policy was required. Following the ‘My price better than nothing’ thread, I decided a cheeky RB would be in order and set it at £50 for 45mins. If nothing happened I might try someone from my HL or not bother at all. Eventually 4 bids rolled in, one at £100, one at £50 for 30mins, one at £70 for 45mins from someone I’d seen before (and who agreed to hold that for a later appointment) and Angelica, offering to meet my rate and requirements. A quick look through her FB and she seemed to have a few returnees and also some of the guys who’ve seen her have also seen other girls that I’ve punted. OK me thinks, I’ll give her a go. She won’t be for everyone as she’s 37, size 16 etc. but I like a MILF and some bigger girls I find sexy and Angelica was exactly that sort of girl.

A message exchange via AW to confirm everything then a quick text exchange on the morning, to get location etc and over I go. I was early but called her and although not quite ready she guided me to her house as I’d originally gone down the wrong street. I decided to give her a few minutes so was busy updating UKP when she called to say come on over. A quick knock at the door, in I go and come face to face with Angelica – and her boobs! Now she isn’t the slimmest girl in the world but I wasn’t expecting her to be – what I was expecting was a nice milfy type and I certainly got that. She’s an attractive girl, pretty face, nice long hair and has a good, if generous figure (think Lady Louise of Leigh, but a size bigger). Her boobs are eye-catching and very large. Certainly not unappealing and we greeted each other with a warm hug and kiss. She led me through to the kitchen where we chatted for a minute or two, she poured me a drink and I paid her. Right from the off this one felt right and I could feel my cock stiffening as we talked, hugged and kissed. Then we trotted upstairs where we could get down to the real business of me being there.

As I’d already showered before setting off, it was straight down to action. We stood by the bed initially kissing before I invited Angelica to help herself to me. She sat down on the bed and undid my trousers, which were soon round my ankles, followed by my boxers and my cock was stood to attention. She wasted no time getting to grips with me, gently caressing my cock to start with as she licked my shaft and flicked her tongue over my bell-end before taking my length in her mouth. At the same time she was caressing and tickling my balls with just occasional glances up at me to make eye-contact – she has quite a naughty look when she does this. Pausing to remove the rest of my clothes I then lay back on the bed so she could continue sucking my cock and she teased me further, licking my balls and right down to the base of my cock. Fucking lovely!

I decided she had far too many clothes on pulled her skirt off before her knickers followed suit to reveal a trimmed, but not shaved, pussy (I was aware) and I quickly had my fingers on her clit. At the same time she released her boobs from the basque she was wearing and I had to just step back and admire them – huge and with big nipples too. I wasted no time in getting stuck in and greedily sucked each of her nipples in turn. It wasn’t long before I moved on and down to her juicy, wet pussy and enjoyed a nice long session of licking her clit and sucking her pussy lips into my mouth – which she seemed to enjoy. I could feel her getting more and more worked up as I licked, occasionally breaking off to frig her clit directly before getting my tongue back in again. Eventually, with my face wet with her juices I came back up for a kiss (no issue) and decided to frig her clit as we kissed. Whether she came or not is always debatable, but she certainly went very flushed through her face and chest and shuddered slightly at the appropriate moment.

Another BJ followed with me lay back on the bed and I enjoyed this as she had a really sultry look about her as she devoured my cock. Time to shag, but before we did, she decided a little tit-wank would be good as she placed my cock between those boobs and then started to wank me, making sure that she licked my bell-end at top-dead centre. Never done this before so it was a new experience for me and very enjoyable. Then on with the PPE and we started with doggy as Angelica stood bent over the bed with her hands down in front of her. I gripped her hips and made sure I gave her a good pounding, spurred on by the site of her arse in front of me. She isn’t too tall which was better for me and made it a comfortable position to fuck her in. I reached around to play with her boobs and clit and she seemed to be enjoying herself.

We moved on to CG which allowed me to play with those boobs again before we changed over to mish and we went at it for quite a while. I enjoyed this and I sense she did too as we both seemed reluctant to stop. I had to be careful here as her pussy is tight and so varied the pace in order to stop myself from cumming. Loved it when she held her legs in the air as I ploughed into her! Eventually I ran out of puff, so we stopped for a drink and a chat. On to the finish and Angelica moved down to start off again with a BJ which gradually turned to a HJ and normally I have to concentrate to get me over the line. Not so on this occasion – she got me there with minimal fuss as she pressed a finger against my prostrate and found a button I didn’t know I had. She soon had me to the point and it was great to watch my spunk shoot in and around her mouth as well as over my tummy.

A quick clean up, and then we lay back on the bed to relax, chatting about this and that. Soon enough though it was time for me to be on my way and I decided against a shower – I wanted to smell of sex for the day. She laughed when I told her this! So dressed, smelling of sex I made my way downstairs before a quick kiss and cuddle and away....

Overall, a very enjoyable meet. I’m not sure she’d be for everyone if young girls who are size 6-8 are your thing, but equally, if you like your milfs and big boobs, you could do a lot worse and I can see why she has a few repeat customers. All the services I wanted were provided with enthusiasm and she seemed to enjoy it as well, saying as much as I left her. Factor in what I paid and I have to say, not much to argue with. Recommended!

To summarise, I’d say the following:-

Venue – terraced house in St Helens which is easily found. Tidy enough and the bedroom was a good size, light and airy and provided a decent place to fuck

Comm’s – no dramas. Having accepted her bid the night before, we had a quick message exchange to agree services and then texts on the day for address

WG – as per her profile with just a little more tummy on her than her pics but apart from that, you’ll recognise her. Very large boobs! She’s friendly and engaging and we were soon at ease with each other, chatting easily in the kitchen on arrival. Great attitude to fucking a random bloke as well, allowing me to decide what I wanted next.

Services – GFE, Kissing, OWO, RO, Tit-wank, Doggy, CG, Mish and CIM. All provided with enthusiasm and seemed to me to be enjoying it as well. Made it feel like I’d just bumped into the woman-next-door and we’d decided to fuck each other – all very natural and for me, enjoyable.

Verdict – nice curvy milf with big tits, a good attitude and at an exceptional price. At her normal rate I’d have scored her 3/5 but at what I was charged, it has to be a 4/5. At this price I would happily revisit and therefore recommend to others.

tcm

Offline Wmatt100

Great review. I have met her 3 times before and agree with everything you have said. Not seen her for 2 years for some reason but will Defo pay her another visit.