Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seren Cardiff  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Llanfrechfa

Anyone had any experience of Seren in Cardiff?

Looks tempting, and possibly to good to be true

Here's the link

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

I have seen her and had a great time but you will see that she is not everyone's cup of tea!

Two reviews are now linked to on this thread and if you use the Search facility you'll find more info.

Her profile number is constant but she changes her name often, but it is the same girl.

np500

That's exactly what I thought when I read those two reports, at some point the 1st girl probably when's home or pact it in ? The second girl comes along and inherits the phone and away she goes, happens a lot I believe !

Offline Corus Boy

That's exactly what I thought when I read those two reports, at some point the 1st girl probably when's home or pact it in ? The second girl comes along and inherits the phone and away she goes, happens a lot I believe !

Not this case, it is the same girl, she just likes a name change from time to time.

If you want Deep Throat, see Seren.

np500

without meeting or knowing her I'd have never thought it was the same girl just by reading the reports ! Amazing .

Offline HughJardon

Another year another name her last name admittedly was well it didnt roll of the tongue "omg!so hot!sex!

No longer the queen of bute

In fact shes shit at creating profile names

My favourite...DB9VOLANTE S

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57672.msg743211;topicseen#msg743211

Offline Corus Boy

without meeting or knowing her I'd have never thought it was the same girl just by reading the reports ! Amazing .

No surprise to me, it seems that punters love or hate her and so opinion has a sharp divide.

Offline ampersand

I thought she was great.  Best BJ yet! Bonkers, but great!!

SirFrank

She's nuttier than squirrels shit but she sucks like a dyson