Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Miley - hotter than Kylie :)  (Read 81617 times)

24 review(s) for Smiley~Miley (15 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline herbie007

I saw Smiley Miley a while back, I found her to be a fun girl with a gorgeous body, great BJ too.

Offline PuntingPete

Oh hush - now I won't be able to sleep tonight x  :rose:

Get a room you two!!!  :D

FWIW I've seen Smiley Miley & she was very Smiley and was worth a second visit  :hi:

skipper121

or his if he cant keep up   :yahoo:

I hope to find out next week.  If it's too much for me at least I'll go with a smile on my face  :D

Offline punk

I hope to find out next week.  If it's too much for me at least I'll go with a smile on my face  :D

;) i hope she rocks your socks off. :yahoo:

Offline Pace10

I've also seen Miley 2-3 months back. I would say she maybe seemed a bit shy at first but really opened up after round 1 and became really talkative once we started talking and in that sense it turned more and more into a great GFE the further the meeting went on. Great BJ and sex and obviously an amazing body. I'd recommend go back next time in town if I have a chance.

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

Darling! It's a joke,right? Seriously u think I'm not going after a client to the bath??? Or when u kissed my tits,u kissed after another guy? U felt something? Defenetly not as u wrote me a great feedback too! X

Hello!

Just saying it as I saw it.  The AW feedback only allows one line and as I said in my post overall you gave a good service, however please tell me...as you were totally naked when we finished why get dressed into thong and lacey all-in-one thing if you were headed straight to the bath?  Surely either staying naked or just a towel/ dressing gown would be more appropriate?   I may be wrong but you looked a lot more like ready for your next client than ready for the bath!  Don't want to dwell on this as overall it was good and like I said I would return if you were on my way home. 

Wiltsboy01

I may be wrong but you looked a lot more like ready for your next client than ready for the bath! 

If she has fresh breath and is basically clean though why does it matter she didn't shower before the next client? 

Not just being a tool it's a serious question.  Is a 30 second shower going to achieve more?

skipper121

If she has fresh breath and is basically clean though why does it matter she didn't shower before the next client? 

Not just being a tool it's a serious question.  Is a 30 second shower going to achieve more?

Actually I agree.  If the girl has showered and then you have sex with a condom on I think wiping her pussy after with a wet wipe is perfectly acceptable.  As Wilts said I think it probably removes just as much as a shower would.

But in any case she might just be giving herself a quick wipe then slipping the stuff back on to walk you to the door then heading straight for the bathroom.  Give her the benefit of the doubt.  Most punters would be mortified if the girl thought they were unclean or smelly and I'm sure most WG's feel the same about themselves.  They have self respect too

Offline Ladypleaser

:vomit:
A shower will most definitely achieve more, although probably not a '30 second' one. I'd rather meet a lady smelling fresh rather than of wet wipes. I always request the wg showers before our meet and have never been turned down.
There is absolutely no way Im going down on a girl unless she has thoroughly washed her fanny prior.
 :hi:

Smiley~miley

Hiya Sexy Smiley!
You have been in my Hotlist for ages, ever since seeing your old flat-mate at your place ages and ages ago and will be trying to see you soon!
2 questions though if you don't mind  :kiss:

Firstly are you cool with giving Feedback on AW as I always like to build on my score on there (currently 265) ?
Secondly you have 'swallow' on your 'Enjoys' ......is this Ok with you?

Thanks sweetie.
X

Hello :) I can leave feedback of course,it's not a problem. And yes,it's on my enjoys. Have a lovely day :)

Smiley~miley

i've been wondering about seeing Miley for a while (ever since she went by name of pinky melody), every time she would put up new pictures of her lovely body (especially that lower half  :D ) I would be severely tempted, but mixed reviews, with the common theme of asking what service is wanted next rather than letting session flow, have been putting me off.

From her posts on here, she seems like a nice girl, hopefully she will prove all those negative commenters wrong when I go see her!

Hello darling! You don't need to believe what you just reading! Also,you can't say anything about a book only from the cover :)

Smiley~miley

and do you charge extra for filming, if so how much?

Check out my profile :) I do not charge extras x

Smiley~miley

I would want to see a little 'hello UKP' message on her AW profile before I believed this :)

Do you wanna see on my summary or enough somewhere else? :)

Smiley~miley

I saw Smiley Miley a while back, I found her to be a fun girl with a gorgeous body, great BJ too.

Thank you darling xx

Smiley~miley

Get a room you two!!!  :D

FWIW I've seen Smiley Miley & she was very Smiley and was worth a second visit  :hi:

:)  :)

Smiley~miley

I've also seen Miley 2-3 months back. I would say she maybe seemed a bit shy at first but really opened up after round 1 and became really talkative once we started talking and in that sense it turned more and more into a great GFE the further the meeting went on. Great BJ and sex and obviously an amazing body. I'd recommend go back next time in town if I have a chance.

Thank you darling! :)

Smiley~miley

Hello!

Just saying it as I saw it.  The AW feedback only allows one line and as I said in my post overall you gave a good service, however please tell me...as you were totally naked when we finished why get dressed into thong and lacey all-in-one thing if you were headed straight to the bath?  Surely either staying naked or just a towel/ dressing gown would be more appropriate?   I may be wrong but you looked a lot more like ready for your next client than ready for the bath!  Don't want to dwell on this as overall it was good and like I said I would return if you were on my way home.

Hi darling! Well,I never waiting for a client without a fresh shower. It's just simple,better to sit in a clothes,than with a wet towel,what I used before u came in :) xx

Smiley~miley

Actually I agree.  If the girl has showered and then you have sex with a condom on I think wiping her pussy after with a wet wipe is perfectly acceptable.  As Wilts said I think it probably removes just as much as a shower would.

But in any case she might just be giving herself a quick wipe then slipping the stuff back on to walk you to the door then heading straight for the bathroom.  Give her the benefit of the doubt.  Most punters would be mortified if the girl thought they were unclean or smelly and I'm sure most WG's feel the same about themselves.  They have self respect too

Hello :) I think shower is better than just wiping around! U always saying the right things darling :)

Smiley~miley

:vomit:
A shower will most definitely achieve more, although probably not a '30 second' one. I'd rather meet a lady smelling fresh rather than of wet wipes. I always request the wg showers before our meet and have never been turned down.
There is absolutely no way Im going down on a girl unless she has thoroughly washed her fanny prior.
 :hi:

I totally agree with you as a wg. That's why I always offer a shower for my clients,as even they had a shower at home it's not the same as a fresh one. I always waiting for my clients with fresh towels and a lot of mans shower gel,some of it without fragrance , just in case x  ;)

Smiley~miley

I would want to see a little 'hello UKP' message on her AW profile before I believed this :)

Check out my AW profile honey :) x

Smiley~miley

Thanks for the update Andy. She's been on my HL since my early days of aw.

I really like her girl next door look and toned petite body. But if her GFE isn't really GFE then that girl next door look is a waste.

I think I'm gonna wait til her hair grows longer before I decide on doing a 30min session

Ohh darling,I forgot to answer for this on that private message what you sended me. I believe,and I also try my best with GFE. But,if a client totally not friendly etc etc and also he not even sure what he want exactly,than how can I be his perfect GFe experience? All this things up to 2 person,not only one. But I'm really happy,as 99% of my clients are a real gentlemans,who knows how to treat a women.

skipper121

I believe,and I also try my best with GFE. But,if a client totally not friendly etc etc and also he not even sure what he want exactly,than how can I be his perfect GFe experience? All this things up to 2 person,not only one.

that sounds fair enough to me  :hi:

Wiltsboy01

Check out my AW profile honey :) x

Thank you Miley. 

Age can make people like me cynical, so sorry.

Offline KentAde

Credit to you Miley for answering all the posts on here.....you seem to be able to take what's said about you in a professional manner so well done from me!  :rose:
Try to see you soonest. Xx

skipper121

I was hoping to see Miley myself next week.  Would have meant a long journey by public transport right across London but I think she's stunningly gorgeous and I like her spirit too.  And as it's my birthday next week I thought I'd treat myself to something really special.  :)

PM'd her through AW yesterday lunchtime and got a quick reply, so then submitted my AW booking.  The system shows she read it last night but I've had no response - no acceptance, no rejection.  Saw she was posting here at lunchtime today so PM'd her again to ask if there was any problem about my booking.  Had no reply to the message.

So now I'm making alternative arrangements for my birthday treat.  Shame because I think she's one of the hottest girls on AW and was right at the top of my list.  :(

Perhaps another time

skipper121

touting?  ;) :rolleyes:

In fairness to Miley I think she was just pointing out in response to Wilts that she now mentions UKP on her profile page  :)

Offline akauya

I was hoping to see Miley myself next week.  Would have meant a long journey by public transport right across London but I think she's stunningly gorgeous and I like her spirit too.  And as it's my birthday next week I thought I'd treat myself to something really special.  :)

PM'd her through AW yesterday lunchtime and got a quick reply, so then submitted my AW booking.  The system shows she read it last night but I've had no response - no acceptance, no rejection.  Saw she was posting here at lunchtime today so PM'd her again to ask if there was any problem about my booking.  Had no reply to the message.

So now I'm making alternative arrangements for my birthday treat.  Shame because I think she's one of the hottest girls on AW and was right at the top of my list.  :(

Perhaps another time

Did you try calling her? I hardly bother with AW bookings if I don't talk to them first. I phoned yesterday and she answered pretty much straight away. If you don't have her number PM me.

Festisio

You missed this post.  If she doesn't give a shit about having revolting oral hygiene do you really think she gives her clunge a good going over?

Plus she had fag ash breath- not helped by her drinking bottled water prior to kissing me as a non-smoker.  :vomit:

Also it's been pointed out that she has a half hearted wet wipe between punters, it's pretty obvious she doesn't go in the shower.  I'm going to believe a punter's post rather than someone for whom it's in their interests to say otherwise.

I am also bewildered why, given such a mixed bag of reports, with a significant number making her out to be a pretty shit punt, many of you still seem keen to try her out?  Oh well, your money your choice.

Not for me in a million years.

skipper121

You missed this post.  If she doesn't give a shit about having revolting oral hygiene do you really think she gives her clunge a good going over?

Also it's been pointed out that she has a half hearted wet wipe between punters, it's pretty obvious she doesn't go in the shower.  I'm going to believe a punter's post rather than someone for whom it's in their interests to say otherwise.

I am also bewildered why, given such a mixed bag of reports, with a significant number making her out to be a pretty shit punt, many of you still seem keen to try her out?  Oh well, your money your choice.

Not for me in a million years.

I think you're being a bit harsh on Miley.  She's got 125 positive FB on AW, and no negatives.  And there's only a handful of negative comments on here about her, but probably the same number or more of positives.  So a bit strong to condemn her that much.  Have you seen this posted earlier today?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16731.0

Offline Bartolomeo

well i've always been tempted and the guys on here who have seen her lately have had good experiences, so I am planning to see her within the next 2 weeks  :)

Festisio

Have you seen this posted earlier today?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16731.0

I hadn't.  I'm glad he had a good time and hope he got in there early in the day.

I still stand by my comments.

Smiley~miley

Perhaps another time

Darling! As you can see on my profiles,for booking the best way if you call me.  Plus I was off today. So if u interested to make a booking call me. From 12 noon till 11pm,anytime. If I don't pick up,just leave a text and I will answer it shortly :) xx

Baz Vegas Bob

Am I the only one of a certain vintage who thinks of Radio 1 Roadshows and this bloke, whenever they see the name Smiley Miley?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Smiley~miley

I hadn't.  I'm glad he had a good time and hope he got in there early in the day.

I still stand by my comments.

Darling! Really happy how u can make an opinion about a person who you never even met :) can I analyse you too?

Smiley~miley

Darling! Really happy how u can make an opinion about a person who you never even met :) can I analyse you too?

Don't worry,I just kidding :) haven't got time for that! Have a lovely evening

Smiley~miley

Am I the only one of a certain vintage who thinks of Radio 1 Roadshows and this bloke, whenever they see the name Smiley Miley?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wowww I like it :)))

skipper121

Darling! As you can see on my profiles,for booking the best way if you call me.  Plus I was off today. So if u interested to make a booking call me. From 12 noon till 11pm,anytime. If I don't pick up,just leave a text and I will answer it shortly :) xx

Ok sweetheart, just assumed that as you're on AW you use the booking system so that you can get feedback.  So was a bit puzzled that you'd opened and read my booking request but didn't respond.  Never mind  :)

Smiley~miley

Ok sweetheart, just assumed that as you're on AW you use the booking system so that you can get feedback.  So was a bit puzzled that you'd opened and read my booking request but didn't respond.  Never mind  :)

Will check again,but the best if you call me :) good night!

skipper121

Will check again,but the best if you call me :) good night!

good night darling, hope you enjoyed your day off  :)

Wiltsboy01

touting?  ;) :rolleyes:

Not at all. I was doubtful as to whether it was really her so asked for a 'hello UKP' to go in her AW profile. 

Happy to say I was wrong and it is indeed her goodself posting.

Offline NightKid

good night darling, hope you enjoyed your day off  :)

Just a quick heads up, flirting is frowned upon on the public forums. If you must do it, do it via PMs.

I also kind of agree with this man.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 01:18:32 am by NightKid »

skipper121

Just a quick heads up, flirting is frowned upon on the public forums. If you must do it, do it via PMs.

I also kind of agree with this man.

She said goodnight to me, I said goodnight to her. Doesn't constitute flirting in my book

bigone

She said goodnight to me, I said goodnight to her. Doesn't constitute flirting in my book
oh dear looks like we got bored with michelle now its the smiley miley show  ;) :D

Smiley~miley

oh dear looks like we got bored with michelle now its the smiley miley show  ;) :D

Here is not gonna be any show,as I haven't got time for that :)
I planning to login here weekly from now.
Have a lovely day to all of you :)

Baz Vegas Bob

Here is not gonna be any show,as I haven't got time for that :)
I planning to login here weekly from now.

We are honoured by your presence,
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:57:27 am by Baz Vegas Bob »

Offline NightKid

It's the redonkulous amount of darlings and x'es that gives me the fluffy heebie jeebies. Also, you can't tell me this isn't flirting:

Oh hush - now I won't be able to sleep tonight x  :rose:

And Jerboa thought Madlin's thread was bad.  :D

skipper121

It's the redonkulous amount of darlings and x'es that gives me the fluffy heebie jeebies. Also, you can't tell me this isn't flirting:

And Jerboa thought Madlin's thread was bad.  :D

I'm afraid it's a habit formed through being the father of daughters.  I've been calling girls and young women "darling" and "sweetheart" for many years now and I'm too old to change now - not that I'm making any apologies anyway.  I've even found myself doing it with complete strangers in shops.  They probably think I'm a patronising old git but I don't mean to be, it just slips out.

As for the not being able to sleep post, that was just a bit of early morning banter.  Flirting may be frowned on but I think we are allowed to joke