Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Miley - hotter than Kylie :)  (Read 81619 times)

24 review(s) for Smiley~Miley (15 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PuntingPete

Following on from Yumyums post above, I suggest anyone who may be thinking of seeing Smiley reads the thread in the negative section

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10501.0

I've seen her once and found her great, I said at the time I would go back. Would I now after reading the thread above? - no probably not.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Rick2468

She used to be the talk of the town on here. No posts for a few months. I think she looks hot with her new hair/outfits/tan. Anyone had any recent experience?

External Link/Members Only

BeesKnees

When she changed her hair she dropped off my radar as I didn't like it. I see the length is coming back and getting back to her hot old self again. That orange outfit makes me wanna smash her backdoors in!

Ted Bear

Not seen her yet so look forward to a recent FR - she did kick up a storm few months back. 

I always liked the look of her definitely the smiley good girl next door look that you just wanna to all naughty things with her..
like smash her back doors in :lol:

Offline spellbackwards

I saw her about 2 years ago. Good looking girl but she loves herself too much. Slightly strange personality.  Reasonable service but definitely not somebody I would visit again.

Offline MrMagik

I saw her last year and had a great time.

I probably caught her in a good mood as I saw her just before she was going back to Hungary for a holiday.

bigone

I saw her about 2 years ago. Good looking girl but she loves herself too much. Slightly strange personality.  Reasonable service but definitely not somebody I would visit again.
spot on mate,the same as me  :( :D

Riptor

Saw this girl a few months back- thanks ukpunting.  :thumbsup:

That said she wasn't without her flaws. I would give her a lukewarm rating.

For someone whose gallery is full of outfits; she stripped out of the requested attire even before I set foot in the room.  :dash:

She had this weird way of trying to have a conversation that felt more like an interrogation, judgemental on my choice of clothing for her and why I wanted certain services done a set way.

Plus she had fag ash breath- not helped by her drinking bottled water prior to kissing me as a non-smoker.  :vomit:

That said her positives are a teenage style bikini body, a tight pink fanny, nice tits, face is better looking in person, a blinding blowjob and a firm ass she knows how to work during woman on top.  :wacko:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:08:44 pm by Riptor »

Offline Rick2468

I'm so torn on this one. I think the new pics will mean I will meet her. Had an eye out for a while so had really high expectations and really worried it will be disappointing.

Online akauya

I'm so torn on this one. I think the new pics will mean I will meet her. Had an eye out for a while so had really high expectations and really worried it will be disappointing.

You and me both... too fucking tempting. I shouldn't really encourage punters to go and get a bad service but if you are going to see her, just go with very low expectations just to enjoy that hot body. Forget about good service or GFE just concentrate on her body - that might soften the bad service blow  :)

baltar

Yep, she certainly doesn't like young men, as she bluntly told me herself.

I'm so confused!

Several people said she likes young men and now someone saying she certainly doesn't?? Did you mean to write does?

If she likes young guys I might chance it seems only here that she have bad reviews

Offline jesus_jones

I'm so confused!

Several people said she likes young men and now someone saying she certainly doesn't?? Did you mean to write does?

If she likes young guys I might chance it seems only here that she have bad reviews

No. I meant exactly what I wrote. I was agreeing with the previous post by TomatoSauceandWaffles that she dislikes young clients. She told me this herself as I handed over money- why do you come to me? Why don't you have a girlfriend you're young? I asked if she doesn't see young guys, and she replied that she does but dislikes young 'rich boys' as they treat her like shit.

She does what she says she does, just very mechanical. I also felt her face was very ugly in person. I should mention she's the only girl to ever make me cum from owo. Very weird technique, bobbing her head furiously from left to right, no hands. Very good, but never returned because of attitude/unattractive face.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 07:20:51 pm by jesus_jones »

baltar

Confused though because everyone else said she preferred young guys, the person you replied to seemed to be saying that as well, by giving her a bad review and then that all the young guys can ignore him and before he said that she "does seem keen on young men"

Offline jesus_jones

Confused though because everyone else said she preferred young guys, the person you replied to seemed to be saying that as well, by giving her a bad review and then that all the young guys can ignore him and before he said that she "does seem keen on young men"

TomatoSauce changed his view after 2 more punts:
.BTW, any young punter reading this, ignore this bullshit I worte here...

Quote from: tomato sauce and waffles on July 09, 2012, 08:38:32 am
fisherofsouls, is right right, she does seem keen on young men.   

If you read carefully, the posts that say she MIGHT like younger guys are speculative. Me and TomatoSauce however, were actually told by Miley herself that she dislikes young punters.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:00:16 pm by jesus_jones »

boywonder

i saw smiley miley over 2 years ago.  we performed missionary, doggy and cim but it was robotic. 

her photos are dead smack accurate and her body is hot to death.

HOWEVER, during that time she started to let her guard down with me as we started to chat.  she said that she didn't really enjoy the job but was rather just doing it for the money.  she also had issues at the time bc her boyfriend knew about her work.  she was a smart girl but naturally was somewhat "troubled" about her situation.  in any case, the money was too good not to "work."

it might explain the mixed reviews with punters as the sessions are not consistent but rather situational.

Jedi Apprentice

If she is not pimped, trafficked or coerced, then she is in the game willingly- looking to make some cash money.  There are many girls in need who choose not to whore. 

Please, why the bleeding heart tale?

Offline rockharders

Mileys been on my hotlist for a while but I'm getting the impression she's way overrated, smoking body yes but again loads of other prossies are smoking hot, and her face doesn't do it for me either. If she's got a shit attitude and isn't into it why bother?

boywonder

If she is not pimped, trafficked or coerced, then she is in the game willingly- looking to make some cash money.  There are many girls in need who choose not to whore. 

Please, why the bleeding heart tale?

we just started to have a normal chat as i had some time left on the clock and i guess she felt she cud talk to me, i dont think she pours her heart out to every punter passing through

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

Had a half hour session with Miley yesterday.

I was not disappointed with her body -way up there in the top 3 however her somewhat tomboy facial features and hairdo let the side down a bit. 

She gave good kissing, owo, ro, sex in cowgirl and doggy and finished with cob.  For some reason it didn't feel like gfe, but wasn't first mechanical either.  Her oral technique is good and not one I've experienced before.  Taking her doggy was amazing, looking at her tight tanned figure and lovelly arse cheeks is a sight to savour.

Couple of things to be aware of though.  Once we finished she cleaned herself with baby wipes then got dressed....I'd been all over those tits with my mouth, cock and spunk...pity the next guy after me to be kissing there.  Also, there is a manned reception desk although no issue walking past.  The flat opposite hers had their front door open when I arrived and left but luckily I didn't see anyone on leaving...could have been awkward!  No fingering was allowed, however she did respond quite well to ro.

So in summary I would go back if she was conveniently located for me because that body of hers is top class, however the detour to see her added 45 mins to my journey home and that just tips the balance against a return visit for me. 

James999

Couple of things to be aware of though.  Once we finished she cleaned herself with baby wipes then got dressed....

Are you sure, pro$$ies claim that never happens  :scare:

Offline Ladypleaser

She doesn't do it for me at all. My favourite position to cum in is miss and I envision myself struggling to do so looking at her face as she lacks a whole lot of sex appeal. Even her body doesn't do it for me that much; she's got nice curves but that's probably due to her small figure. :thumbsdown:
I've also gotta say that I find her smile fucking annoying especially that she's sporting it in pretty much every picture.      :angry:

Offline rockharders

Once we finished she cleaned herself with baby wipes then got dressed....I'd been all over those tits with my mouth, cock and spunk...pity the next guy after me to be kissing there.

A very long time ago when I went down on a WG, her pussy still had the smell of the previous guys smokers breath and saliva, which was kinda disgusting. And she only baby wiped her nipples and pussy afterwards.

Offline fisherofsouls

I will never pass that way again.... :)

BeesKnees

Thanks for the update Andy. She's been on my HL since my early days of aw.

I really like her girl next door look and toned petite body. But if her GFE isn't really GFE then that girl next door look is a waste.

I think I'm gonna wait til her hair grows longer before I decide on doing a 30min session

Smiley~miley

Smiley~miley

So lets talk about myself! Really looking forward to it!  :thumbsup:

skipper121

So lets talk about myself! Really looking forward to it!  :thumbsup:

Hello Miley - are you really that smiley?

Smiley~miley

Thanks for the update Andy. She's been on my HL since my early days of aw.

I really like her girl next door look and toned petite body. But if her GFE isn't really GFE then that girl next door look is a waste.

I think I'm gonna wait til her hair grows longer before I decide on doing a 30min session

Yes darling,it's better if you listen to the other guys who's just writing something! Well I don't know may be I should say some story's about some clients too ...

Smiley~miley

skipper121

Defenetly!

Well I must say you look like a gorgeous little pocket rocket - only wish you were nearer  :(

Smiley~miley

A very long time ago when I went down on a WG, her pussy still had the smell of the previous guys smokers breath and saliva, which was kinda disgusting. And she only baby wiped her nipples and pussy afterwards.

Wowww it was discusting? If I don't like something than I stop doing it,but it seems you like "smelly" pussy! Haha! Anyway it was defenetly not mine,as I respect my costumers and I always waiting for them freshly showered!

Smiley~miley

Had a half hour session with Miley yesterday.

I was not disappointed with her body -way up there in the top 3 however her somewhat tomboy facial features and hairdo let the side down a bit. 

She gave good kissing, owo, ro, sex in cowgirl and doggy and finished with cob.  For some reason it didn't feel like gfe, but wasn't first mechanical either.  Her oral technique is good and not one I've experienced before.  Taking her doggy was amazing, looking at her tight tanned figure and lovelly arse cheeks is a sight to savour.

Couple of things to be aware of though.  Once we finished she cleaned herself with baby wipes then got dressed....I'd been all over those tits with my mouth, cock and spunk...pity the next guy after me to be kissing there.  Also, there is a manned reception desk although no issue walking past.  The flat opposite hers had their front door open when I arrived and left but luckily I didn't see anyone on leaving...could have been awkward!  No fingering was allowed, however she did respond quite well to ro.

So in summary I would go back if she was conveniently located for me because that body of hers is top class, however the detour to see her added 45 mins to my journey home and that just tips the balance against a return visit for me.

Darling! It's a joke,right? Seriously u think I'm not going after a client to the bath??? Or when u kissed my tits,u kissed after another guy? U felt something? Defenetly not as u wrote me a great feedback too! X

skipper121

Miley - how come Hungarian women are so sexy.  What's the secret?

Smiley~miley

Guys!!! Keep thinking! Need your help,as you all the perfect Fellas :)) if some of you keep writing shit about me,I except,but now seriously.... Am I that much interested? To keep talking about me here? Woww :)) super cool!

Smiley~miley

Good question :)

skipper121

Guys!!! Keep thinking! Need your help,as you all the perfect Fellas :)) if some of you keep writing shit about me,I except,but now seriously.... Am I that much interested? To keep talking about me here? Woww :)) super cool!

Take it easy Miley, you got a positive review here so why complain?  This site is meant to be in the interests of the guys paying for services not the girls providing them, so that's why it's geared towards them.  But no one has complained about you - I've just added you to my hot list (wow, I know you must feel so honoured  :D) because of the review so don't worry about it!

Edit: I've just read through the whole thread and there were some negative comments.  Up to you to answer them I suppose but on the basis of your profile you look great
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 01:49:31 am by skipper121 »

Smiley~miley

I taking it easy,as I know some of it not true!  Just how can it be possible if somebody writing a really good feedback in one site and after here he writing the totally opposite one? But you seems really nice,who understand it. As u saw the negative comments too... X

skipper121

I taking it easy,as I know some of it not true!  Just how can it be possible if somebody writing a really good feedback in one site and after here he writing the totally opposite one? But you seems really nice,who understand it. As u saw the negative comments too... X

I know the whole feedback thing can be difficult, sometimes people write one thing one place then write something different somewhere else - maybe after they've taken longer to think about it and thought about something they didn't like.  Who knows - it's just one person's opinion after all, but it's the one that writes the feedback, rather than the other couple of dozen who don't, that gets noticed. But don't take it to heart, you have loads of good feedback on Adultwork - 125 and no negative so you must be pleasing a lot of people.

And now I've decided to make the long trip from east to west London so hopefully you'll have one more to add to the list!

Smiley~miley

Sounds great! I can guarantee you gonna have a great time :) See you soon!

Smiley~miley

I'm so confused!

Darling! Young guys,old guys,middle ages guys... All of them more than welcome :)

skipper121

Oh hush - now I won't be able to sleep tonight x  :rose:

Offline punk

yes what is it about hungarian women any thoughts?Any one? :rolleyes:

Offline KentAde

Hiya Sexy Smiley!
You have been in my Hotlist for ages, ever since seeing your old flat-mate at your place ages and ages ago and will be trying to see you soon!
2 questions though if you don't mind  :kiss:

Firstly are you cool with giving Feedback on AW as I always like to build on my score on there (currently 265) ?
Secondly you have 'swallow' on your 'Enjoys' ......is this Ok with you?

Thanks sweetie.
X

andrei

and do you charge extra for filming, if so how much?

Offline Bartolomeo

i've been wondering about seeing Miley for a while (ever since she went by name of pinky melody), every time she would put up new pictures of her lovely body (especially that lower half  :D ) I would be severely tempted, but mixed reviews, with the common theme of asking what service is wanted next rather than letting session flow, have been putting me off.

From her posts on here, she seems like a nice girl, hopefully she will prove all those negative commenters wrong when I go see her!

Wiltsboy01

I would want to see a little 'hello UKP' message on her AW profile before I believed this :)

Offline punk

famous last words.