Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: this made me laugh  (Read 1355 times)

mancneil

Got to say this made me laugh..

Q. Do you see clients for all different ethnic backgrounds?   A. Yes.except INDIAN and BLACK PEOPLE

Haha.  I think you'll find that's a no love.   :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Ramsbottom-the-snake

Made me laugh too. You would hope that someone would point this out before the the Trading Standard lot see it.   

Offline Corus Boy

Matched by;

EVERYTHING IS INCLUSIVE PRICE WISE, BUT FOR ANAL IS AN EXTRA £40 BUT FOR THAT YOU CAN FUCK MY FIRM ARSE HARD!!! FOR AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN MANAGE IN THE HOUR OR HALF HOUR.ALSO IF YOU WANT ME TO I"LL SWALLOW YOUR HOT CREAMY LOAD MMMMMMMM THATS A EXTRA £20 :-)

Offline ShyWolf

At least this Romanian is honest about her service, not trying to trick you like the others.

"do you offer anal,kissing,dfk,owo,cim,bareback ?    A. No no no no , if you want to do this better move on!!!"

Offline wholuvsubaby

At least this Romanian is honest about her service, not trying to trick you like the others.

So wtf will she do?

Maybe she can come over and do the washing and ironing for an hour?

maybe she is the one that needs to think about moving on and taking whatever it is she offers where it may be in demand

"do you offer anal,kissing,dfk,owo,cim,bareback ?    A. No no no no , if you want to do this better move on!!!"

Offline rudolph hucker

I wonder if she knows the meaning of 'languishing' when she says....''men are always attracted by my languishing look''

Offline HughJardon

Yeah languishing : to be weak or feeble..to lose vigor and vitality

sounds accurate enough to me

Offline Cardiffdave

Jenna WelshHost

Says on profile does not offer owo so don't be offended, but likes list says owo, cim swallow, wonder which it is,

She looks hot to me so emailed to ask lol