Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VICKY SEXY BABE - Bromley-by-Bow  (Read 4239 times)

21 review(s) for VICKY SEXY BABE (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I was in the area and in desperate need for a release, so I contacted Vicky. Didn't answer my call or text at first but came back to me with a message later. Arranged the meeting for an hour later.

I arrive at the place and text her asking for the full address and I get no response. 5 mins later I get a text saying "sorry I was at tesco, I need 10 mins to get ready for you" and another one saying "I'll give you an amazing time, no rushing". So I wait 10 mins, call again, no response. I send a message thanking her for wasting my time and was seconds away from walking when she texts me the address saying "sorry I had to shower etc.."
Same place as cindy lover which I reviewed a few months ago. Not very nice.
Anyway, she is definitely the girl in the verification picture. I'm still not sure if the gallery pictures' are hers. Very young with a few acne/spots and teeth not perfect either. She opened the door in a track suit, so not well-dressed either. English: non-existent. Which meant it was Sergei calling me "honey", "babe", darling", "sweetie" (actually used all of these) and promising to give me a good time. :vomit:

If you're still reading you might be wondering why this is a positive. Because everything from this moment on was positive. She acted like she was in love with me and enjoyed every second of it. We undressed and started passionate kissing immediately, using just the right amount of tongue. She smelled nice, so probably didn't lie about the shower. I went down on her paying a lot of attention to her nipples and making my way down. Her breasts are small, probably an A cup. Gave her some RO and she seemed to be enjoying it. Gently introduced one finger, then two, and upped the rhythm until she came. Then I asked her to return the favour. Decent OWO technique. Usually I don't come during oral but I was carrying a few days' load and was enjoying this. Knowing I would last 10 seconds during sex, I decided to get the first pop out in oral. When I got close I asked her if I could come in her mouth. I am not sure if she understood me, but kept sucking anyway. A few minutes later I was ready. Laid back and enjoyed an intense orgasm. She didnt stop and kept sucking which was amazing. I didn't know swallow was on the menu but she got rid of it all. I felt like it was a huge load, but didn't see a single drop it. When she let go of my cock it was completely dry. Then she leaned in for a kiss which I dodged. She laughed and showed me it was all clear.

Since we couldn't talk about much, it was a lot of kissing and cuddling during the recovery period. She offered a massage which I declined. More kissing lead to RO which we both enjoyed and ended with her getting the sheets wet again. A few minutes of OWO to revive the little man, and onto sex. Sex was good too, various positions and she was enthusiastic throughout. Her condoms were so thick I couldn't feel much. Made a comment about that which she misunderstood as me asking for bareback. She said "no, sex only with condom". She looked sad to turn me down but I was glad she doesn't do bareback. It was a lot of hard work but I managed the second pop just before the hour. She offered me a shower as I was sweating like a pig. I was going straight back to home after this decided not to take the risk so I can't comment on the status of the shower. I doubt it'll be any good. It was exactly an hour when I got the second pop out. So I probably overran by 5-10 minutes.

This is exactly what I look for in a punt. A bit of mutual fun with girls I can't get for free. I dislike random excuses and limitations like "no fingering" or "I don't do 69" or whatever. Vicky had none of these. Now I don't know if she actually liked me or if she's really good. But it was a top punt for me.

Positives:
- Young girl, pretty and fit.
- Amazing GFE, did everything on the list and more with no complaints.
- Fresh off the boat. Seemed to enjoy it as much as I did, which is important for me.

Negatives:
- No English
- Made me wait 15-20 minutes
- Bad location and flat
- Very thick condoms. Bring your own if you decide to see her.

Would I recommend: Yes
Would I return: Yes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline tigerfeet

thanks for the detailed review - one for the hot list

Tim20

Top review and added too ! What a cracking arse  :yahoo:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent, thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:. She looks very nice.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Excellent, thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:. She looks very nice.

Looks very average to me.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Looks very average to me.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I will pick her up in my cab then! Each to their own.

Offline PLeisure

Superbly informative review, thank you  :hi:

Gorgeous butt  :angelgirl:
Most of all however, as you say, this sounds like a decent GFE hour, with her putting out and smirking at the offer of a kiss straight after swallowing the load. She sounds like fun company.

Yaris

thanks for the review. she looks cute. but thick condom, no English will be hard for me to get on. :(

Offline PLeisure

Agreed.  :music:
 - even if she's a Daily Mail reader