Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Iamsonia - Outcall  (Read 879 times)

1 review(s) for Iamsonia (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

This is the result of another RB. She was one of the bidders but I had already chosen another girl. So I messaged her telling this and asking if she'd see me at the RB price a few days later. She says okay and I ask her if she provides the services I asked for in the RB, which were FK, OWO (with a big emphasis on these) A-levels and CIM. She says no to CIM but COF is fine and okay to the rest.

The comms leading to the event are okay, though she gives very short answers. On the day of the meeting she gives me a call in the morning for a reminder. And 50 mins before the time she calls again asking if it's okay that she's early. Np for me, and she arrives 30 mins before the agreed time.

Now this is my first experience with a black girl and I was expecting the worst, but I was pleasantly surprised. She's pretty. Not very slim and has a bit of a belly but definitely not fat. And fantastic, huge, soft breasts.
I offer her a drink and we chat for a bit. She asks what I like and I say whatever we agreed on before. FK, OWO, Anal. She says not sure about the anal even though she said okay on AW before. It's not a must for me and I don't want to cause a tension so early on so I suggest we move into the bedroom. She asks for the money (another bad sign already) and to use the bathroom. She stays a good while in there with no running water sound or anything. With nothing to do, I take my phone out and start playing some candy crush. I note it's 40past when she goes in there and :48 when she comes out.
She does look good in lingerie and her tits are fantastic. That's about all of the positives. Kissing is more like her tolerating me putting my lips on hers than FK. OWO is more like her touching her lips at the helmet than anything else. She got properly into it after a while and took as much as 2.5cm of it in her mouth...

Then I try to go down on her, unsuccessful because "she's very sensitive". Licking has to be slow and gentle. Fingers aren't allowed near her pussy let alone in it. I was to get an explanation later on how fingers in pussy are the devil's work and pussies are made to take cock. This would be all and well, if I was allowed to do that. Now I'm average at best but I don't often have trouble achieving penetration in basic positions like missionary/doggy. But trust me, it's not easy when the girl is trying to prevent you from it. Legs in the way at weird angles in missionary to allow limited penetration. I flip her over to prone bone position. She said before that she would "try" anal. I didn't know by "try" she meant clenching her butt fiercely so nothing can possibly get in. I asked her to relax and she said it was a reflex.

At this point I start to go soft. One thing I learned about myself while punting is that I can get it up pretty much instantly after a pop if the conditions are right, but I can't keep a hard on if I feel the girl is not enjoying it. Before I lose the erection altogether, I get rid of the condom, and go for a titfuck. All she needs to do is to hold those beauties together while I hump them. Not sure how it's possible, but she can't do this properly either. I've had better with B cups than I did with her D/DD s.

I finish on her tits and help her clean up. Then she goes in the bathroom again and comes out a few minutes later in her underwear. We have some chitchat and I suggest we go again. She looks at her watch and says we have 8 minutes left. This was 22 past. I am sure she wasn't even in my flat at 30 past so I challenge her, saying it was 40 before she went in the shower. She says no it was 30 but reluctantly agrees to try it. Wastes another minute looking for a condom in her purse. Then proceeds to not-really-kissing and not-really-oral. A few minutes of this and I tell her to go. I can't even get it up. She takes a step back and says she can stay till 40. I say no need but she insists to at least try. Puts on a condom on my half erect penis, and we unsuccessfully try a few positions. I tell her it's fine and she can go. After a lecture about how fingers in pussies are pointless and how I know nothing about sex, she dressed up and leaves.

Positives:
- Two big, brown, soft, firm tits. (Yes, soft and firm at the same time)
- Despite all this, I think she's a nice girl. If you're a more handsome man or if you click with her due to some other miracle, she could be good.

Neutral:
- Having said that potentially positive point, I don't think this job is for her. I doubt you'll ever be able to "click" and get a good service from her.

Negatives:
- Everything I said above. Sorry but it's hard to summarize.
- £180 is a lot of money, even for a very good WG. As this fellow punter said in this review that I read, decided to ignore and take the risk:
Anyone thinking of Sonia for even 50 an hour, use that towards something else.

Would I recommend: No.
Would I return: No.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline leatherlover

Thanks for the review. She bid on my RB too but I didn't bother. She only does outcalls and I specifically wanted an incall.

I 'm a bit of an ebony lover but can't find any decent ones (HTF is a bit pricey). This one bid on my RB recently:

External Link/Members Only

Feedback on here (couple of years back) talks of her toned body but nothing about attitude. Also, she bid more than her hourly rate which is always annoying! Nevertheless, tempted to see her. Anyone else seen her?

Offline Illya Kurakin

I saw her after an RB too a while back (before I joined this site). Communications were a bit messy and timings screwed up (which was my fault) but I was not impressed and can relate to Kolpaci's experience. I have yet to meet an Afro-Caribbean lady in London I would regard as even half as good as say, Platinum Cindy.