Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JoAnna & D. Tantric Massage Chingford  (Read 23881 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

Booked this by calling the number, answered by a husky sounding lady with whom I arranged a booking - same day short hours notice.
I didn't talk about anything sexual, just asked about massages, and she went over the options, and gave some information on the massage techniques and suggested I book and talk when I arrive   - I wanted a Massage, genuinely, first and foremost as my back is playing up (and been stressed too)  and I thought a nice good one would be ideal and if IF there were any happy endings or extras then that will be a bonus.
The property is best accessed by Car as it is in the middle of Chingford away from any Station and about 5 mins walk from a Bus Stop.
Parking is easy - no permits required on the small roads around there.
Discreet corner property too.
Received a text with the address and another message telling me to just open the door walk in and not to knock.
Lovely house inside, met by Daniella - and the photos don't do her a justice at all - extremely beautiful, extremely fit 5'9" tall dark haired lady - removed shoes and went upstairs.
Nice set up room, professional, with light instrumental and flamenco type music - very VERY relaxing with the aromatherapy smells etc.
She asked me to remove my clothes and lie down on the (padded and towel laden comfortable and clean) massage table.
Which I did so.

What followed was an hour long session of Utter Sensual BLISS, I opted for the £100 Tantric package which includes Deep Tissue, Swedish and selections from other styles PLUS the Tantric which is self explanatory -  I was in dreamland - I wont spoil it for you but she used her whole lithe strong supple extremely soft and silk smooth body and her technique was fantastic - strong hands technique with the right knowledge of pressure points and everythign else - and eventually I turned around and was able to view this Goddess...and.....

Shower followed with nice selection of gel and shampoo - I then got dressed as I chatted with her, and then left feeling light headed and blissful. This is my new thing - it's mind blowing in it's own way -  as I can't be asked with fucking and sucking sluts any more - too risky after being given some scare stories here of all places (see the bareback thread)

Negatives?

None.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 09:36:46 pm by spiderwebber »

Offline Puntsmith

How much did you pay?  And for how long?
And do you know if you can book Danielle specifically?

Was it just HE and was there additional charge?
Any other extras?

Thanks

spiderwebber

How much did you pay?  And for how long?
And do you know if you can book Danielle specifically?

Was it just HE and was there additional charge?
Any other extras?

Thanks

Hi mate, I paid £100 and the massage was for an hour - the shower was after the hours massage.
No idea if you can book her, but you could ask, she's friendly - a bit quiet but has a lovely smile, soft voice and when she whispered "take a deep breath in..." "now out slowly.." as she was lying on top of my back I felt as if i could fly..

The HE was included in the Tantric (not sure about any others). She was completely nude (of course) and an Expert at using her hands and body and boy did I shoot my 10 days worth of stored ammo -  I didn't ask for any extras so no idea whether any others were available.
There was no abruptness and no rush.

Offline Puntsmith

Thanks mate.

I may give this place a try.  Will report back when I get a chance to check it out.

Offline brownie

went yesterday £60 for 1 hour lovely massage HR included Danielle looked amazing i say looked because i didnt get to touch she was fully clothed the hour maybe i should of spoken up a bit   :(

got to take a nice long shower afterwards as well handed me a nice clean crips towel and told me to not worry take my time in there, i did as i was well lubed up from the session.  :D

DEFFO GOING BACK
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 02:19:07 pm by brownie »

password02

Good report guys - just to clarify -

£60 with basic massage for an hour with HE
£100 with special her in nude and a HE?

Any touching and playing + kissing allowed ? The HE is it hand only or was OW or OWO available?

Thanks

Offline JamesKW

went yesterday £60 for 1 hour lovely massage HR included Danielle looked amazing i say looked because i didnt get to touch she was fully clothed the hour maybe i should of spoken up a bit   :(

got to take a nice long shower afterwards as well handed me a nice clean crips towel and told me to not worry take my time in there, i did as i was well lubed up from the session.  :D

DEFFO GOING BACK

Maybe that's the difference between the £60 and the £100 massage

Offline samsungsid

£60 will get you clothed massage and HE
£80 nude
£100 body to body

Can highly recommend this place,been many times.

Offline brownie

£60 will get you clothed massage and HE
£80 nude
£100 body to body

Can highly recommend this place,been many times.

ahhh what ?! did not know about the £80 option does that include touching?  ;)

Offline samsungsid

Yes respectful touching is allowed.

password02

Yes respectful touching is allowed.

Thanks for the update + Love the phase ''respectful touching is allowed'' - Touch but do it in a nice way  :D

Offline samsungsid

Well you get my drift. Some girls you just know how far you can push. I've never got the impression from any of the girls there that a finger bashing would be allowed.  :dancegirl:

password02

Well you get my drift. Some girls you just know how far you can push. I've never got the impression from any of the girls there that a finger bashing would be allowed.  :dancegirl:

Yes totally understand -  :D

As a newbie to this establishment which girl would you recommend to get you off as a 1st timer?   :hi:

Offline samsungsid

I'd have to say Danielle for just being so so sexy but Joanna gives a slightly better massage if it quality of massage that you're looking for.

password02

I'd have to say Danielle for just being so so sexy but Joanna gives a slightly better massage if it quality of massage that you're looking for.

looks before massage is always better for me

spiderwebber

I had Daniella and she was fantastic (as per my review)
I did enquire as to everything and she did say £60 clothed and the £80 nude, £100 B2B.
I didn't touch her though - she did take my hand and put it on her arse but I was too coy to actually stroke etc.

I want to know how far one could go when touching?

and Daniella gives a mind blowing Massage - if the other girls is better I need to try it.

I asked Daniella if she could use her Feet (and she has a sexy pair) after I was about to leave - she said she does on request and massages using her Feet and also I'm sure she uses them to give an alternative Happy Ending!

romster1

Thank you for the great review. Just want to know how further you can take things if you pay 100 for tantric. Daniella does look really hot in her pictures.

password02

Thank you for the great review. Just want to know how further you can take things if you pay 100 for tantric. Daniella does look really hot in her pictures.

+1 - Also any Nuru available? Hope to visit in July

Offline brownie

FLUFFY ALEART !!

got home an hour ago from seeing daniella  :yahoo:

this time i asked what are the £80 options she said 1hr with her nude with touching or 45mins B2B+HR

went for the B2B never had it before. DEAR LORD why i have never had one before she used her whole body against mine. she has an amazing supple arse which i was feeling up every at every opportunity i got:D then flipped me over and did the same on front nice use oils not slippery not to dry, then she spread her legs open and put her arse on my stomach and slid alllll the way upto my chest back and fourth 4-5 time. OMG i JUST WANTED TO LICK HER OUT SOOO BADLY :P :P. by this i was rock solid and shes quite a tease on the ole meat and two veg i went :wacko: finshed me off nicely. gave me a clean towel took a cold shower after session.

now the bad news she off to spain on friday for a MONTH !! :cry:

she assured me jonanna is just as good  :unknown:

spiderwebber

FLUFFY ALEART !!

got home an hour ago from seeing daniella  :yahoo:

this time i asked what are the £80 options she said 1hr with her nude with touching or 45mins B2B+HR

went for the B2B never had it before. DEAR LORD why i have never had one before she used her whole body against mine. she has an amazing supple arse which i was feeling up every at every opportunity i got:D then flipped me over and did the same on front nice use oils not slippery not to dry, then she spread her legs open and put her arse on my stomach and slid alllll the way upto my chest back and fourth 4-5 time. OMG i JUST WANTED TO LICK HER OUT SOOO BADLY :P :P. by this i was rock solid and shes quite a tease on the ole meat and two veg i went :wacko: finshed me off nicely. gave me a clean towel took a cold shower after session.

now the bad news she off to spain on friday for a MONTH !! :cry:

she assured me jonanna is just as good  :unknown:

AArrggghhh!!!!! Man, I envy you!
next time go for the full blown tantric one!

Wanna go again, fucking Daniella is so HOT  - but blew £100 on a Brass so have to conserve for now!!!!

I wonder if there's any other pics of Daniella AND Joanna (especially as haven't seen her).

spiderwebber

seems as if Daniella is no longer on the website, instead there are a couple of new masseurs. Has Daniella left?

Offline The.Weekender

A couple of posts ago brownie posted that danielle was off to Spain for a month, so I am assuming you will be able to make a booking on her return.

Offline niluoo

Just an update
I booked a normal Swedish massage here as was in need of a good massage before a punt
Lo and behold the girl proceeded to give me HR - suffice to say it's included in all massages, the only difference seems to be weather they get their body involved

She allowed a bit of me touching her up but not much else

On another day I asked for a prostate massage - was the most erotic and amazing climax I have ever had - do try this!!! You won't be disappointed - it's included in the price they said you just need to ask for it

Offline brownie

just come back from here once again  :D

£80 for 45mins 4 hand b2b jo anna and apprently a trainee alina

jo anna is a stunning little beauty, that arse  :coolgirl:

jo anna told me that she wanted to teach the ropes to alina and did i mind if she joined in  :wackogirl: at first she said 35 minutes but i adamant i wanted 45 mins that agreed, the MAGIC BEGAN! alina worked one side of my body and jo anna the other while i was feeling up both arses jo anna is simply delightful.  jo anna was slithering all over me lubed up. no rushing just relaxed well lubed b2b with an explosive finish 9 days worth  :D

cant wait till daniella is back her and jo anna 4 hander YES PLEASE 

ps the pics of joanna on their site are shite shes about 5ft, nice pair of tits and lovely lovely arse mhhh
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 03:41:05 pm by brownie »

spiderwebber

How'd Alina like?  and Joanna's feet???? Painted toe nails etc?

Offline webpunter

Found some other pics:

If you search on google maps you'll find the street view - looks ok.  Straight onto my non-AW HL for when passing on M25

password02

Offline webpunter

Nice - which girl is this?
I don't know - haven't been there yet.  Someone on this thread must know

Offline 76shen

Offline brownie

which one is daniella. there two photos

:D :lol:

this is daniella two pics same lady

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

:D :lol:

this is daniella two pics same lady

Which one would you say is the truer representation ? She looks hotter in the first pic (in red).

Offline 76shen

if the two photos are of danielle. then where are the phone's of joanna. because it says 4 photos - Joanna and D.

gooner111

saw "vanessa" yesterday, £80, 45 mins b2b with touching.
Very good massage and HR included.

Tempted to go back next week

Offline brownie

daniella gone back home  :(

joanna pics have gone from the site  :(

js010316

Had a very pleasant experience with JoAnna and cannot recommend her high enough... She has already been reviewed a number of times so will only add +1 positive

When I was leaving was given some good news so wanted to share it... Daniella is back in town...  :yahoo:

My next visit will defo be with her as I have missed my chance when she left last time...

Offline brownie

joanna ass is sight to behold danni is BACK !? WHEN ?!

Offline kaj314

joanna ass is sight to behold danni is BACK !? WHEN ?!

Arranged a meet tonight with Daniella

Offline brownie

i have sitting in my car outside for last 20 minutes no repy to calls or msgs :thumbsdown: :(

Offline kaj314

i have sitting in my car outside for last 20 minutes no repy to calls or msgs :thumbsdown: :(

Odd...they have never kept me waiting...maybe asked me to turn up 5 to 10mins later than planned, but never kept me hanging around

Offline kaj314

did u see her?

Did indeed, first time with Daniella, was excellent, concur with op.

puntopunto1

they do the most amazing prostrate massage especially daniella with hr  i felt greattt plus she beautiful

Offline kaj314

they do the most amazing prostrate massage especially daniella with hr  i felt greattt plus she beautiful

Vanessa's wasn't so great, though it was my first time so not entirely sure what to expect!!!

Offline mixup04

What's the differences between the girls? I normally go for Vanessa and she gives me a really good b2b I was fortunate enough to of tried iris too. But none of the others. Can I get a little more insight into the other girls working here pls lads

happyguynat

Offline webpunter

Danielle is back!  :yahoo:
R u going to spill the beans from your visit ?

Offline kaj314

Danielle is back!  :yahoo:

I personally prefer Joanna. Danielle has been back for about a month

budgie smuggler

You may have come across this massage place. External Link/Members Only

Clone website - same prices, same layout, (Alina works or worked at both places. but Alina was good, when I saw her at Chingford.)

If my massage with Melissa, (not in Gallery) is the standard of service they provide, don't bother, They're not a patch on Massageinchingford.