Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Thai massage Short Heath Willenhall Wolverhampton  (Read 14780 times)

Dodo

At best a 4/10
Wouldn't even give her that. I have to find the girl attractive to float my boat. There are so many out there that give a bloody good massage, are pleasant to talk to and are attractive. Why would you go to Amy :(
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:52:36 pm by Dodo »

smithie1000

yes I understand and I agree with you

smithie1000

Well it looks like I am not liked at Amy's.  She was chatty but the massage was so hard I had to tell her as she was digging her fingers in???.  I had asked for OWO with my text and she said ok so I booked an hour. 
When I got there she only asked for £50 so I said any more showing my money but she said no????
This was the worst bit just as I came she stopped and put a tissue on it "what the fuck", I will give her the worst feedback I can.

Frenchy4012

One of the worst punts I have had as well m8.

smithie1000

thank you, I think she must be putting comments on here as it was really bad.

Frenchy4012

Only seems to be Dellboy and Sabaisabai who think she is good and lets them have FS, I find that a bit strange.

smithie1000

Me too, I will she what she say's to my complaint .......

smithie1000

Don't think you are telling the truth Delboy ????

smithie1000

I saw her about 9 months ago and she was adamant she did not do full service. Mind you her young son was in the front room. She was friendly but the place was a bit of a tip. Her B2B was really good. I wonder whether with her change of circumstances, outlined above ,she has decided to offer more in order to make as much money as possible before returning home.

Paul

Paul there is some sort of scam going on Dellboy and one other

smithie1000

is amy worth me rushing up the m6 for now?

No don't, only Dellboy seems to get the best from her mmmmmm

smithie1000

She is obviously needing more money after sadly losing her son in Thailand she supports the family back home now..I had the usual 30 min massage but requested softer style and she mid way through instead of the usual hand job I had a blowjob cim and swallowed for £70 she uses her tongue well on balls and rimming she's getting better..weekdays are the best to visit as she also has a younger son that is there some weekends.. she has also redecorated its a little fresher in her flat.

Your having us all on son

Frenchy4012

Frenchy4012

Me too, I will she what she say's to my complaint .......

I don't think you will get a reply.

smithie1000

your right, not any answer, like I said a scam going on

Dellboy

Paul there is some sort of scam going on Dellboy and one other

Just seen all the one liners.
I have no axe to grind and am not part of any scam. I am not interested in anything like that.
All I can say is that my post was an accurate account of an enjoyable hour and we all know of girls that provide extra services to selected punters.

Frenchy4012

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37332.msg569164#msg569164
Why did you give her 8/10 the Frenchy?

Don't know to be honest, she did not deserve it.
You sound just like 4WL to me.

Dodo

Fuck me, ages ago I rated her the worst punting/massage experience it has been my misfortune to have had and have said many times on here that I just cannot understand why she gets so much good airtime. She's pig ugly, gives a third rate massage and is as miserable as sin. Just don't waste your money guys.

greenpanda

Just to put some perspective on things here. I have been going to Amy for over 6 months now. And I think I have gotten to know her quite well.

Her massage is very hard although that is how I like it. Maybe you just did not communicate how soft you want it. However, it is true that Amy rarely smiles and it is because of whats happening back home. She was honest and said that she finds it demeaning having to offer HE as she is a properly trained massese. She said she is really only doing this due to economic circumstances.

However she is quite adamant she does not offer oral or FS as that is crossing the line. And believed me, I have asked many a times offering big cash. Since I am not pig ugly and definitely a regular that gets on well with her, I am really not sure how Delboy and sabaisabai are getting what they say they are getting.

Personally, I don't think Amy is attractive but she does try her hardest. Life have been hard for her. And I found her life story quite touching. So I would hate for her to suddenly get a huge influx of punters aggresively asking for FS when they turn up, especially with her kid next door. Respect her boundaries guys. We are here on this Earth only a short time.

Offline sabaisabai

No scam.. I write it as it is ..shes local and I enjoy what I get from her I await the return of Jessy to try her out.. as Amy is my 1st uk Thai punt.. I wish Wolverhampton was like Pattaya we would all be smiling then

Offline sabaisabai

Only seems to be Dellboy and Sabaisabai who think she is good and lets them have FS, I find that a bit strange.
I have never had FS Frenchy

smithie1000

Just to put some perspective on things here. I have been going to Amy for over 6 months now. And I think I have gotten to know her quite well.

Her massage is very hard although that is how I like it. Maybe you just did not communicate how soft you want it. However, it is true that Amy rarely smiles and it is because of whats happening back home. She was honest and said that she finds it demeaning having to offer HE as she is a properly trained massese. She said she is really only doing this due to economic circumstances.

However she is quite adamant she does not offer oral or FS as that is crossing the line. And believed me, I have asked many a times offering big cash. Since I am not pig ugly and definitely a regular that gets on well with her, I am really not sure how Delboy and sabaisabai are getting what they say they are getting.

Personally, I don't think Amy is attractive but she does try her hardest. Life have been hard for her. And I found her life story quite touching. So I would hate for her to suddenly get a huge influx of punters aggresively asking for FS when they turn up, especially with her kid next door. Respect her boundaries guys. We are here on this Earth only a short time.

thanks for that Greenpanda

Dodo

Thanks for your perspective GreenP, but she is offering a service that the buyer would reasonably assume included a smile and a bit of warmth. Her life maybe tough but I am not part of the social services, I am a punter wanting a bit of VFM..
For me there is nowt worse than getting that message from the girl that she does not want to be here. Quite honestly under those circumstances then, neither do I.

Offline fbsmlover

I've been visiting Amy for several years every couple of months. She gives a good massage, extended HR from both back and then front very skilfully before completing the allotted time. She is always friendly and cheerful. She's slim, early 40s. Place is always clean and tidy. She charges £50/hr inc HR or £70 for 1.5 although I think she may charge more for new customers. I have never had nor asked or been offered more than massage and HR which is fine for me. I did have a naked body to body once which was £80/he but didn't repeat as she was a bit bristled down below and it wasn't relaxing like the normal session, but she has a tidy body. I recommend strongly if you want a good value massage and don't want to fight Birmingham traffic.

Offline temptation

Is she the one in the poets area?

kingkhan1

did u  pay extra for the fs mate?

Dellboy

did u  pay extra for the fs mate?

The answer is on the forum. Or go and spend some money and find out for yourself instead

Offline Sexyjatt

Been a regular of Amy's for the last few years, however I haven't seen her for a while, I went tonight after a few months and as soon as I walk in she says "where you been", "why no you come" in the nastiest way possible. I then started to remove my clothes in the bedroom and she asked how long I wanted, I said 1 hour, she goes it is £60 with hand, I said I've been paying £50 for the last few years, she said "no gone up now, you pay £60" her tone of voice was disgusting. She then started the massage and I've got to say it wasn't as good as it used to be, hand relief was ok, but when I asked her if I could touch her boobs she flipped again, she used to allow touching previously. She is the most rude Thai woman I've ever visited for a massage and to be fair looks like a dogs dinner. Never again, there's plenty more Thai massage's in the midlands who offer a much better service for the same price. AVOID

Offline dopamin

I used to see her regularly about a year ago and used to get body to body.
She was very cheerful and service was very good. Then one visit I went as I had the exact same experience as JATT. It was so off putting and HR was crap, mechanical. The massage was crap too.
I was glad to be out of there. I remember walking out of that room and in another room saw a bloke standing there.
Ever since never again..