Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To Walk Away is a Gift  (Read 2552 times)

firth

We can take-one-for-the-team and if it turns out she looks like the Terminator, then we are more than obligated to walk away. But how many times have or didn't you walk away?

Why is it sometimes when we don't like what we see we still walk in? Does the power of lust and desire overpower us? You should have walked but you didn't, and now you sulk about the inadequate encounter and think about the money and time you wasted.

It happened to me once. I should have walked but something, just something made me come in (no pun inten... actually I intend the pun). Guess what? That punt that I should have walked from was my most recent and it was so bad I became a little depressed and haven't punted in a month and two weeks.

I think walking away is an art in itself... Okay, okay, I'm sorry I said that.

Offline maxQ

4 times in my punting career I should have walked, each time I thought well I might get a good blow job, but it never happens

the last one was the worst, the next time she opens the door and I think fuck this, I'm gone

Offline ukguysix

I knowhow you feel. My last one I should have walked. Didn't and I felt depressed the rest of the day. Having an expensive couple of months and a nice chunk of money feels like it was just frittered away.
part of me was thinking of just knocking it on the head completely, the other part thinks go for someone highly recommended on here and get the good feelings about punting back

Ramsbottom-the-snake

The worst one for me was last October. Typical Eastern European scam, wasn't even the girl in te picture but I stayed hoping for a piece of the action with the very pretty girl who was pimping her. I had every chance to walk but didn't.

Firth you are right in what you say walking away is an art and not an easy one to do, I have only been a member for a few weeks but it has made me very much more aware of the right to walk away if I have too.

SirFrank

I have a simple rule these days; if it doesn't feel right, I'm gone. In the past, Every time I should have walked but didn't, it was always a major disappointment. For the most part, walking in my experience relates to being duped in some way - it's either a different girl or it is the same girl but she bears no resemblance to her photos.

If you turned up to a garage to buy a car and found the car you wanted wasn't the one you went to see, you wouldn't buy it (unless of course it was a damn sight better than the one you were considering). Once you've walked, it generally becomes easier to walk thereafter

Offline denneboom

The last punt I had I should have walked. But I stayed and had a good session. It was a rare occurance.

It was a parlour and I thought I would have a choice but was presented with one Romanian girl when I had sworn I
would see no more EEs. Problem was I had gone through so much at that point just to be there I ended up following my dick.

But my rule is ...... Take a minute to think about it before handing over the cash. If you're not totally happy make your excuses and walk.

This is easier in a parlour setting than with indies & booked appointments

Offline AnthG

Why is it sometimes when we don't like what we see we still walk in?

Because the girls normally hide behind the door so you cannot see at all what she looks like till you are literally in the bedroom.

Does the power of lust and desire overpower us? You should have walked but you didn't, and now you sulk about the inadequate encounter and think about the money and time you wasted.

For me its the power of politeness. There has been one time in all my punts I literally found the girl so unappealing to me that I wanted to 'walk' and I was wanting to literally just say to her "I left my wallet in the car" but I just couldn't do it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline HappyandLucky

A link and a review of the WG would help for starters.
If B&S or not clear she is the WG from her profile is a munter, then i would and have left without issue.

Ukhappykarl

The only time I've walked is when a girl has lied to me and they are not who they say they are in their profiles, they don't look like their profile picture and have lied saying there English when they are from Lithuania or somewhere.

squeezebox

We can take-one-for-the-team and if it turns out she looks like the Terminator, then we are more than obligated to walk away. But how many times have or didn't you walk away?

Not if she looked like this terminator!

Hidden Image/Members Only

firth

Not if she looked like this terminator!

Hidden Image/Members Only

The amount of erections I had over her would knock your socks off!

Offline smiths

Why is it sometimes when we don't like what we see we still walk in? Does the power of lust and desire overpower us? You should have walked but you didn't, and now you sulk about the inadequate encounter and think about the money and time you wasted.

It happened to me once. I should have walked but something, just something made me come in (no pun inten... actually I intend the pun). Guess what? That punt that I should have walked from was my most recent and it was so bad I became a little depressed and haven't punted in a month and two weeks.

I think walking away is an art in itself... Okay, okay, I'm sorry I said that.

For many years in my early punting I never walked always thinking with my cock. Nowadays I walk if everything is not as I want it to be. It could be the WG is a liar, I don't fancy the real her, don't like Sergei hanging around or don't like the WGs attitude. I then go and punt with my plan B option, a regular which for me makes walking from my plan A easy.

Offline thefoxman

But how do you walk away once you are in the room (with the door shut) ?
I've had one or two when I knew it was bad from the start, but never walked.

Make an excuse that you've left your wallet in the car, and then never return ?

spkmstr48

Yes, that's the easiest way, it's non confrontational but she knows you're not coming back

firth

They're just women who do not give a fuck about us, so I don't know why we find it so difficult to walk away.

spkmstr48

For many years in my early punting I never walked always thinking with my cock. Nowadays I walk if everything is not as I want it to be. It could be the WG is a liar, I don't fancy the real her, don't like Sergei hanging around or don't like the WGs attitude. I then go and punt with my plan B option, a regular which for me makes walking from my plan A easy.

Exactly, always have a plan B (even C and D) makes walking much easier

Offline smiths

I tell the WG I am leaving and open the door and walk out. I have had verbal abuse and heard doors slamming behind me and even had one WG who I thought was going to get violent but didn't fortunately. Once safely back in my car I always chuckle and think that was a good move, then ring my plan B.

The left your wallet in the car excuse is certainly one you can use, I don't bother as I don't want her to know I have a car but use it if it suits you.

pye024

I have no problem walking out. Only had to do it the once as the WG in question was messing me about. Thankfully she no longer works.
It's the only service I can think of that isn't regulated for obvious reasons so walking is the only way of getting what you want.

Offline tazz

You dont need to make an excuse, on plenty of occassions before this forum and adultwork i didnt know what the girl woudl be like and just said not interested and walked. One occassion when i made it clear i wasnt interested she wanted to knwo why and said but you wouldnt have come here if your not interested, the bitch tried holding the door to the bedroom closed, i opened it walked out of the front basement door and deliberately didnt shut it.

willbred

Spot on. If you ain't got a Plan B, you're more likely to go ahead with Plan A, even if it's a shite option.

trans1

if it turns out she looks like the Terminator

:lol:Hopefully she wont steal your clothes, your boots and your motorbike

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

So whats wrong with,

"Be obliged if I could just nip back to my patrol car, forgot to tell them at contol I'm off duty earlier than expected?."..

Offline HappyandLucky

So whats wrong with,

"Be obliged if I could just nip back to my patrol car, forgot to tell them at contol I'm off duty earlier than expected?."..
Or I need to pop out and get my beer goggles as you look nothing like the fit, slim super model from your AW profile. Don't worry though I will send back a Romanian street beggar with no cash to see you. It's called a reverse bait and switch  :D

Offline mozzola

I have a simple rule these days; if it doesn't feel right, I'm gone. In the past, Every time I should have walked but didn't, it was always a major disappointment. For the most part, walking in my experience relates to being duped in some way - it's either a different girl or it is the same girl but she bears no resemblance to her photos.

If you turned up to a garage to buy a car and found the car you wanted wasn't the one you went to see, you wouldn't buy it (unless of course it was a damn sight better than the one you were considering). Once you've walked, it generally becomes easier to walk thereafter

This, all fucking day.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Walking away from a punt is the bravest thing you can do!!!!!  :hi:

Offline mf_1101

One time I punted with a 0 feedback girl, I went to her place and she seemed High and her place was a shithole didn't feel right. I told her I don't think I can go through with it, made an excuse about her piercing. She said okay and opened the door again to let me out but then....my dick took over and I realised I quite fancied her and when my chap is in charge, he doesn't mind the risk of some pimp with a knife stealing my wallet and I did it anyway. Really enjoyed the punt even if the service wasn't amazing, sometimes you just have those punts where you fancy girl so much a semi decent grinding is all you need  :cool:

But after felt some weird sort of guilt trap. Not seen her since, was a thread about this one on the Regional forums and seems she disappeared - Maybe a good thing, other feedback wasn't as good and I prolly would have come back to her continuously.

There was one (My 1st review) looking back I wish I'd walked, but only realised I wanted to after cash exchanged.

tonysoprano

I have walked but if I like the look of them I might stay and get a blow job or a wank. Cut my losses so to speak.

If I don't fancy them at all I just sorry love, no hard feelings but I've changed my mind about seeing you. This has caused a few crossed words but nothing too dramatic.