Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dream Fatime (West ham)  (Read 11481 times)

10 review(s) for Natasa babe xxx (5 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Boarder line Neutral
(nearly a Negative)

Services:
Hand job
OWO
CIM

Tit Want

Price: £80 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (Maid) and her English is basic (to the point, miscommunication is easy).

Flat in small block, basic and clean, ok bedroom and bed, off the main road. Bath room with real bath and shower attachment (was broken). Electric shower didn't work (no hot water). Parking zones- 08:00 - 18:30 Mon to Fri 1 min walk / 10:00 - 12:00 Mon to Fri 5 min walk
Tube = West Ham less than 3 mins walk or Star lane DLR 5-7 mins.

Works out of the same flat as https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43470 <> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43473.0 when both were working in West Ham

Would I visit again: 15/85 (as back up plan, E or F if local)

Pictures:
No photo shop and its her.

The girl: Long Black hair, size 12 - 14 is fair, 5.4, early to mid 20's, Real big tits (best part of her body), She has some tats.

Plus + Short notice booking, OWO suction + 2x CIM + HandJob finish, nice tits for titwank. I didn't get to Penetration (Protected) because of it!

Neutral
: I should have punt her flat mate as well (duo may have been nice), but she was booked directly after!

Negative - Clearly clock watching (but I did over stay :sarcastic: ). Her attitude at the start was just like a stuck up teenager. Her level of English, added to, and only compounded it. She has "French Kissing (discretion)" listed but doesn't offer any kissing. Thus I told her its wrong to list a service that not on offer. Looked totally blank at, times during the punt.

I will add:

I wasn't sure at first how to rate her as OWO then CIM x2, was good and she seem to get into it. The sex side of this punt (well oral, HJ, Titwank) went well. She lacking in other areas and I would have rated as Negative but she derived this part well (IMO) and I was looking for a quick option in East London.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Her flat mate (was now in Darlington :unknown: )

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 08:14:44 am by The_Don »

Offline punk

sorry should have gone here.

Thanks for the review,i'm sure she is part of the same group as tanya,sweet angie,anabella,sunny etc

Some good,some indifferent some bad,a real mix bunch.

mrhappypants

TD,  thanks for another interesting find.  I have some questions if you do not mind;  any advice on the best way to book?  Do you think you can book in advance or is it best to chance it on the day.  Phone or text?  Do you think she is likely to meet a dress or service request?  She is ideally located for a narrow "after work" window and, if the oral is good, the boobs do it for me.  She lists CIM and swallow inclusive; did you get both?

Many thanks

Dave

Online The_Don

TD,  thanks for another interesting find.  I have some questions if you do not mind;  any advice on the best way to book?  Do you think you can book in advance or is it best to chance it on the day.  Phone or text?  Do you think she is likely to meet a dress or service request?  She is ideally located for a narrow "after work" window and, if the oral is good, the boobs do it for me.  She lists CIM and swallow inclusive; did you get both?

Many thanks

Dave

I called on the day and with in 1:30 I was punting.

Dress request may not be done (her attitude)

Cim was not extra and she happy to do it. As for swallowing, she went to the bathroom after each load but I didn't ask for swallow.

Note sure she will be to every one taste.

But good luck

Offline pumps

Thanks a lot for the review, I had her in my scope...

I downloaded the video of her sucking her pimps dick, she knows how to handle a penis by the looks of it.

I may visit her on the merit of her suction ability.

Offline claretandblue

Like the look of that face pic,I wouldn't trek out to west ham but one to keep an eye on  :hi:

Offline punk

Not at west ham any more,now walthamstow

Online The_Don

Thanks for the update

Only 20 minutes drive from me.

Offline claretandblue

edging higher up my hotlist!

Offline claretandblue

A non UK punting pal of mine reckons he saw this girl in Harrow earlier this year.

Any ideas if that's true or whether he is barking up the wrong tree?

Offline punk

A non UK punting pal of mine reckons he saw this girl in Harrow earlier this year.

Any ideas if that's true or whether he is barking up the wrong tree?

could well be true,the women come and go,change profiles etc.

Online The_Don

could well be true,the women come and go,change profiles etc.

This

Offline claretandblue

If it is her he wasn't overly impressed :thumbsdown:

Online The_Don

gone.

Indeed looks like others are watching
 :hi: :hi: :hi:

The power of a screen shot  :lol:

Online The_Don

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Back again!

Looks like the profile manager likes Sunderland

I count at least 6 W/G I've punt and a few more I met, on this 1 page alone

« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 12:30:15 am by The_Don »

Offline ManOFSteel

Very pretty. Borderline Arabic looking. Shame she doesn't do DFK.
From the FR i'll give her a miss.

Offline punk

profile is in Westminster now.

Davebrown

Am I reading this write £80 an hour. Wow. Didn't know u can still get it so cheap these days.

Offline ManOFSteel

Went and saw her recently. She has got a belly now.

Offline punk

Always had a belly if i remember correctly on passing by.

Now in greenwich area.

Offline pumps

Always had a belly if i remember correctly on passing by.

Now in greenwich area.

this

Offline pewpewpew

Any new links to that video that work?

ramrodronnie

Boarder line Neutral
(nearly a Negative)

Services:
Hand job
OWO
CIM

Tit Want

Price: £80 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (Maid) and her English is basic (to the point, miscommunication is easy).

Flat in small block, basic and clean, ok bedroom and bed, off the main road. Bath room with real bath and shower attachment (was broken). Electric shower didn't work (no hot water). Parking zones- 08:00 - 18:30 Mon to Fri 1 min walk / 10:00 - 12:00 Mon to Fri 5 min walk
Tube = West Ham less than 3 mins walk or Star lane DLR 5-7 mins.

Works out of the same flat as https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43470 <> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43473.0 when both were working in West Ham

Would I visit again: 15/85 (as back up plan, E or F if local)

Pictures:
No photo shop and its her.

The girl: Long Black hair, size 12 - 14 is fair, 5.4, early to mid 20's, Real big tits (best part of her body), She has some tats.

Plus + Short notice booking, OWO suction + 2x CIM + HandJob finish, nice tits for titwank. I didn't get to Penetration (Protected) because of it!

Neutral
: I should have punt her flat mate as well (duo may have been nice), but she was booked directly after!

Negative - Clearly clock watching (but I did over stay :sarcastic: ). Her attitude at the start was just like a stuck up teenager. Her level of English, added to, and only compounded it. She has "French Kissing (discretion)" listed but doesn't offer any kissing. Thus I told her its wrong to list a service that not on offer. Looked totally blank at, times during the punt.

I will add:

I wasn't sure at first how to rate her as OWO then CIM x2, was good and she seem to get into it. The sex side of this punt (well oral, HJ, Titwank) went well. She lacking in other areas and I would have rated as Negative but she derived this part well (IMO) and I was looking for a quick option in East London.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Her flat mate (was now in Darlington :unknown: )

Thanks for the good Review The_Don. I get you there mate. IMO spot on Neutral. I personally would have rated her the same as you, given the level of the service you got. I've got her on my HL. But she really does need to up her game on what she's offering in her list of services, as I personally will be put off if a WG doesn't give at the least FK. But I do honestly prefer DFK. So I think that after reading you're Review, I'll put her on the back burner for now, and see if she starts upping her game. Thank again The_Don   :hi: :thumbsup:

Online The_Don

I know I should avoid her, but something about her profile and pics havr always peaked my interest.

Her feedback and reviews are mixed but punting about taking a chance. But also knowing when to walk away.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Her feedback and reviews are mixed but punting about taking a chance. But also knowing when to walk away.

Most def  :music:

Offline ManOFSteel

I went with her about three years ago. She was great. The only bad thing as that she didn't dfk, suck balls or anal. I fucked her and a blonde Hungarian milf friend that she was staying with that happened to be there at the time.

This was before me officially joining this forum so I didn't review but I would definitely go back to her.  :) if she has the same attitude.

Offline pumps

I went with her about three years ago. She was great. The only bad thing as that she didn't dfk, suck balls or anal. I fucked her and a blonde Hungarian milf friend that she was staying with that happened to be there at the time.

This was before me officially joining this forum so I didn't review but I would definitely go back to her.  :) if she has the same attitude.

I always find it pretty funny what prossies boundaries are sometimes in the grand scheme of things.

This ones a prime example.... no dfk, ball sucking (she'll lick them though)... but she'll happily swallow a weeks worth of my nut whilst being filmed lol and have a huge grin on her face :p

Also IIRC dream fatime doen't allow RO..... not something  I do, but usefull intel for others.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 03:46:04 pm by pumps »

Offline Brazilian Martian

I always find it pretty funny what prossies boundaries are sometimes in the grand scheme of things.

This ones a prime example.... no dfk, ball sucking (she'll lick them though)... but she'll happily swallow a weeks worth of my nut whilst being filmed lol and have a huge grin on her face :p

Also IIRC dream fatime doen't allow RO..... not something  I do, but usefull intel for others.

Prossie logic is   :wackogirl: she won't suck balls but will happily swallow spunk you can't make this shit these girls are thick as shit.

Offline ManOFSteel

She didn't lick my sack either, I was pretty upset because I wanted a cock and sack job from her and her blonde friend but both decided to boycott that area. I'll try and shave it next time so they don't look like rotten mushrooms. As for dfk, her friend and I were at it like a couple of teenagers in a bike shed so I guess that she just didn't find me attractive in that way.

One other thing that she did that annoyed me a little bit is that she shoved my head on her vagina and made me lick it out like a cat on a bowl of milk. While it was beautiful and didn't smell or anything she virtually had her hands gripping my head, to the point of near suffocation, until she made sure she orgasmed multiple times. Very assertive she was there.

As for RO, she protested when I tried to do it on her but I pulled such a sad face that I probably reminded her of a Save the Children advert and she let me eat out her ass out of pity. Again it was clean and well washed.

I paid for cim but again she was too assertive and didn't let me wank in her mouth rather she made me fucked her mouth and swallowed it without me seeing any of the cum. I was hoping for a dripping messy facial/cim.

Her busty blonde friend acted as a fluffer i.e. got naked, snogged me and bj only, this was a bonus. She had a great attitude and I paid about £120 for the works.

Reviews can be relative because women can have good days, bad days, find the punter grossly undesirable, negative energy or just plain mood swings. There are genuine evil women out there who despise men and are there because they are either being pimped or want to make easy money but I do not think that Fatime is one of them.