Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds Matures?  (Read 3474 times)

Offline Awesomedan

Hi all,

Just browsing through AW and trying to decide on a mature lady to meet in Leeds, these are a few that are catching my eye, any suggestions?

External Link/Members Only  Nikki888: looks like quite a bubbly personality, a cheeky smile

External Link/Members Only P: not sure about this one, pics are not very helpful but a squirter might be fun

External Link/Members Only Paris: again not great pics but i love a mature lady, maybe her?

External Link/Members Only 36E HotMilf: the name says it all

External Link/Members Only Sexy Paige: Probably top of my list at the moment, she gets some good reviews on here

Anyone else have any other suggestions?

Dan

Offline Awesomedan

External Link/Members Only Roxy: one more that might be worth a shout?

Cheers guys

Offline stevedave

I've no experience with the ladies listed above, but having had a look through them just now, I'd certainly plump for Nikki888 - looks like a goer, a very cheeky smile as you mentioned  :cool:

jackd199

Offline p3ngu1n

That Claire has a lovely minge! :thumbsup:

She can wrap my cock in that any day that ends in Y!! :dance:

Offline stevedave

Cheers guys

She's in Leeds again at the moment...anyone met her? Looks alright to me... :hi:

jackd199

Cheers guys

She does look sexy, anyone been to see her or have a picture of her without her face blurred out? Been contemplating seeing her for a while now, but don't know what to expect with the face being covered up

Offline stevedave

She does look sexy, anyone been to see her or have a picture of her without her face blurred out? Been contemplating seeing her for a while now, but don't know what to expect with the face being covered up

I was tempted to see her today but couldn't unfortunately. She's said she will be back in Leeds within a few weeks (uses a city centre hotel) and I may well be tempted to TOFTT. Not had a proper MILF for years, and she looks to have a great body.

jackd199

I was tempted to see her today but couldn't unfortunately. She's said she will be back in Leeds within a few weeks (uses a city centre hotel) and I may well be tempted to TOFTT. Not had a proper MILF for years, and she looks to have a great body.

Ok let me know once you've seen her, if she's good i'll go see her too as she if very tempting

rdgpires

I hope I'm not to late to comment here, but I strongly suggest Sarah: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . If you enjoy GFE, she is a must see in Leeds.

jackd199

I hope I'm not to late to comment here, but I strongly suggest Sarah: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . If you enjoy GFE, she is a must see in Leeds.

Enquired about meeting her before but never went for it because of no face pics, what does she look like ?