Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Girls  (Read 3351 times)

giac

External Link/Members Only
Fellow Punters, I am sorry to inform you that on Friday and Saturday I wenT to see the above Polish girls...and...? None of them was good for me...why?
As usual I send 3-4 texts, then I call to make sure they speak English and understood my texts.  In the text I usually ask for location, I avoid bad areas, then I ask if they can perform what I desired, nothing strange; sometimes I say I like sex, then a shower together, then HR etc. something to vary the routine and all described in the "likes".  I, for start, do not like Polish, Thai, Rumanians, but these seem nice from photos and voice on the phone. Most importantly they spoke a good level of English.
...I walked out from their home after 60 second!!!
Reasons:  1 English Skills poor (I can put up with it, if the girl is extra nice), 2 Photos inaccurate and one of them not even the girl in photo, while the other two had aged considerably! (this I detest!!, are they fucking stupid or they just wait for a stupid punter who is desperate for sex?)
3.they have not even read my texts with my desires and detailed description! One of them was just inventing and guessing what I texted ( this I detest a lot and gets on my nerves that I feel my blood boiling and go to my head, hence no erection!). 
So I ask you silly girls:  Why do you (stupid girls) do not say the real story about you on the profile, put a real and recent photo of you, and say so if you are fucking desperate to survive and make few bucks, I would understand you and if I like you I would stay and treat you well and with compassion. I DO NOT NEED A FUCKING PIECE OF MEAT! I WANT A HUMAN BODY WHO RESPONDS, INTERACTS AND DOES NOT PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE ELSE FROM THEIR PROFILES.  ARE YOU ALL THAT STUPID TO GET THIS, WAKE UP, YOU ARE NOT EVEN GOOD TO DO A BUSINESS!
Well, guys, I though to warn you. 

Offline tazman1002001

MMmmm don't know what to make of you......are you an angry working girl just trying to ruin business for these girls or are you actually genuine?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline gorgie tony

I was tempted to book x hot sophie x External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only was it her in the pics or has she aged since her pics?

mavgoose

MMmmm don't know what to make of you......are you an angry working girl just trying to ruin business for these girls or are you actually genuine?

Looks like a jealous rival to me taz.

So many examples of bad grammar.

Oh , and a totally unbelievable story.

Offline tazman1002001

Looks like a jealous rival to me taz.

So many examples of bad grammar.

Oh , and a totally unbelievable story.

Yeah its written in a very "Google translate" style ...... Def a disgruntled working girl or even a Romanian pimp who's girls are sitting quiet so he is trying t ruin other girls business
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

I was tempted to book x hot sophie x External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only was it her in the pics or has she aged since her pics?

Give her a call and see what she says.....worst case scenario is you walk if it isn't her.....I wouldn't trust this review sounds like a lot of shit I'm sure all girls are real and will most likely be good looking as well
Banned by:

chico1000

I thought that at first but went through his posts and think the jury is still out. Definately foreign and if genuine very fussy.  He appears to have been out and about since March and by the looks of things visited a number of Edinburgh girls.  One of the girls here is mentioned on another thread and does appear a bit suspect.

giac

hi guys. I wrote in a hurry.  I am genuine and I am man who reds this site to get the best of my punts. So it is up to you to accept my review, yes I am fussy. Should we not all to be? We pay and we should expect transparency on profiles!
G

chico1000

hi guys. I wrote in a hurry.  I am genuine and I am man who reds this site to get the best of my punts. So it is up to you to accept my review, yes I am fussy. Should we not all to be? We pay and we should expect transparency on profiles!
G
Hi Giac
Being very fussy is up to you,  being this side of the country it's sometimes a luxury with a big wallet, Could you clear up what nationality you are or if you think that will compromise you what part of Europe? Just so we can get a sense of where you are coming from in your posts. Your last five reviews I think were all Polish girls.

JazzMan

Thanks giac
Your views have noted and ignored.

Offline Taggart

hi guys. I wrote in a hurry.  I am genuine and I am man who reds this site to get the best of my punts.

So he choses 3 girls with one feedback between them, and claims he reads the site to get the best from his punis.
The piss poor research and descision manking speaks volumes.

giac

...that's ok guys.  I thought this site was to help get the best and say when and where we get a bad experience.  It seems some of you do not care about it; at least some may take notice and avoid wasting time as I did!

giac

Hi Chico 1000.  From Switzerland. The Italian region.  Although have lived here several years and I am fluent in 3 languages too.

Offline elihd

The 3rd girl is definately fake. The other 2 Yes they may provide shite service but i got a feeling they maybe genuine. Thanks for the heads up  :drinks:

chico1000

Hi Chico 1000.  From Switzerland. The Italian region.  Although have lived here several years and I am fluent in 3 languages too.
Hi Giac
Thanks for that for what it's worth I think your a genuine punter.

Offline Marmalade

That's all very well but you are naive if you expect foreign prostitutes arriving in this country to be fluent in answering your texts or even speaking more than a few words of English. If you want an English prossie, book one.

I also find it annoying that people post so many "reviews" of girls they have not had sex with. It seems reasonable for a punter to report the fact that he walked but in your case the reviews are misleading as you have unrealistic expectations.

Maybe bear in mind you would be lucky to get a street hooker quickie for that price in your own country.

Offline raymcfarland

, WAKE UP, YOU ARE NOT EVEN GOOD TO DO A BUSINESS!

What a giveaway! Polish/Rumanian girl trying to kill the opposition.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline nike

I've found most polish girls to be above average but hey there's always the exceptions.
U saw 3 girls on just 2 days, was it ur birthday?  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 05:01:42 pm by nike »

Offline nike

Fellow Punters, I am sorry to inform you that on Friday and Saturday I wenT to see the above Polish girls...and...? None of them was good for me...why?
As usual I send 3-4 texts, then I call to make sure they speak English and understood my texts.  In the text I usually ask for location, I avoid bad areas, then I ask if they can perform what I desired, nothing strange; sometimes I say I like sex, then a shower together, then HR etc. something to vary the routine and all described in the "likes".  I, for start, do not like Polish, Thai, Rumanians, but these seem nice from photos and voice on the phone. Most importantly they spoke a good level of English.
...I walked out from their home after 60 second!!!
Reasons:  1 English Skills poor (I can put up with it, if the girl is extra nice), 2 Photos inaccurate and one of them not even the girl in photo, while the other two had aged considerably! (this I detest!!, are they fucking stupid or they just wait for a stupid punter who is desperate for sex?)
3.they have not even read my texts with my desires and detailed description! One of them was just inventing and guessing what I texted ( this I detest a lot and gets on my nerves that I feel my blood boiling and go to my head, hence no erection!). 
So I ask you silly girls:  Why do you (stupid girls) do not say the real story about you on the profile, put a real and recent photo of you, and say so if you are fucking desperate to survive and make few bucks, I would understand you and if I like you I would stay and treat you well and with compassion. I DO NOT NEED A FUCKING PIECE OF MEAT! I WANT A HUMAN BODY WHO RESPONDS, INTERACTS AND DOES NOT PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE ELSE FROM THEIR PROFILES.  ARE YOU ALL THAT STUPID TO GET THIS, WAKE UP, YOU ARE NOT EVEN GOOD TO DO A BUSINESS!
Well, guys, I though to warn you.

You say u called to make sure they speak English and yet after 60 seconds of meeting them u found their English skills lacking. ur powers of observation are pretty crap if ur intent in phoning was to discover their English skills.

Offline myothernameis

External Link/Members Only ......Gone
External Link/Members Only ......Gone

2 out of 3 profiles now gone

But for a sure bet, on a Polish Girl, why not try sexy sami, if you can handle her