Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy_stefania4545  (Read 1170 times)

Londoner2015

Hi,
Was looking for some 18−20-year-old, short, skinny, likeable, passive and affordable girl within or around London and after viewing loads of profiles this appeared to be the only one I really wanted to meet with:
External Link/Members Only

Any thoughts? Has any of you or your acquaintances met her?

I know, it's more than likely that she as many Romanian WGs works for some pimp and probably would provide shit service, but I'm looking for someone passive and not too confident in the first place.

Offline Turtle1

Id stay away, Looks dodgy and at a very low rate. expect a lot of rubbish and porential B&S

Offline OutForJustice80

Honestly, what on earth attracted you to this profile? You can barely tell anything about the girl from these pictures and then on top of that, just glance at the review that's been left about her and you should be running for the hills.

Londoner2015

Honestly, what on earth attracted you to this profile? You can barely tell anything about the girl from these pictures and then on top of that, just glance at the review that's been left about her and you should be running for the hills.

Just the looks, but I would certainly ask for some nudes and more face pics before booking.

From the reviews: "Didn't confirm booking which I placed the day before, and never answered her telephone!" Does that mean there is necessarily some con there? Maybe there is some banal practical explanation? Poor understanding/management of the booking system? Inability to hold a conversation in English on phone? Being busy with other clients?

Offline OutForJustice80

Just the looks, but I would certainly ask for some nudes and more face pics before booking.

From the reviews: "Didn't confirm booking which I placed the day before, and never answered her telephone!" Does that mean there is necessarily some con there? Maybe there is some banal practical explanation? Poor understanding/management of the booking system? Inability to hold a conversation in English on phone? Being busy with other clients?

I don't know which review you're referring to but the only ones you should give credence to are the ones on this site. See the link below
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4604

The name is different but the id number is correct which means she's changed names in the past. Always search on here before you risk a new girl.

Londoner2015

I don't know which review you're referring to but the only ones you should give credence to are the ones on this site. See the link below
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4604

The name is different but the id number is correct which means she's changed names in the past. Always search on here before you risk a new girl.

Yes, I did search her by the ID on this site and it brought me to the page you're referring to. However, the review is apparently about another Romanian girl, the one I'm talking about is just mentioned among the ones "to avoid" without any specific details or evidence.

Offline Turtle1

Feel free to go see this girl by all means ( let us know afterwards though ) But take our advice.......we've seen these so called cheap accounts countless times and always get the same old shit and excuses. You will be let down and high chance you may not even see the girl in question.

PS. sergie is always close to girls like that.

Offline OutForJustice80

My point being that there are dozens of girls out there with comparable prices who have a non besmirched reputation on here and this girl barely shows anything in her pics, has a preposterously long list of likes and generally reeks of a disappointing punt. I'm not trying to say you're doing anything wrong but I read reviews/experiences on this site where someone has been conned up to their eyeballs or just had a shit time and I look at the profile and while I do feel sympathetic, I also wonder what on earth they were doing there in the first place.

Londoner2015

Huh, now she's got new photos, seemingly of another person...