Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is dating a waste of time and money?  (Read 4167 times)

Aspen

Bargaining with pussy in a relationship is just another type of prostitution that people engage in because it's more subtle and accepted.

It's all part of the same deal. Prostitutes are women that realise they can exploit it, and have less inhibitons about doing so. In a sense they are an exaggerated version of what most women are really like as far as their attitude to men is concerned.

justfornow

It's all part of the same deal. Prostitutes are women that realise they can exploit it, and have less inhibitons about doing so. In a sense they are an exaggerated version of what most women are really like as far as their attitude to men is concerned.

+1

Most of your posts in this thread are quite depressing and real...or depressing because they're too real. That's why i like em :D

It's nice to get swept up by emotions and enjoy life but completely ignoring mechanics of human interaction is just naive :)

Aspen

+1

Most of your posts in this thread are quite depressing and real...or depressing because they're too real. That's why i like em :D

It's nice to get swept up by emotions and enjoy life but completely ignoring mechanics of human interaction is just naive :)

It's not supposed to be depressing. Experience has taught me to be realistic, and then there are less disappointments. It's spooky how sometimes you find similar topics being discussed on other forums. Here's an example from saafe on a thread where they are discussing the possibility of a client becoming a partner, and it kind of illustrates the point I was trying to make. They don't take any prisoners. - "The right guy will come along, trust me it took me 7 years to find mine and he was a client first.  We did not have sex for over 4 months whilst dating a real man knows how to treat a woman no matter what her occupation might be".

Quesadilla

After separating from my wife of 12 years last year I decided I wasn't interested in dating and just wanted to have some fun sexual adventures - all good.  However, I have made some very good friends, some of whom have become "friends with benefits" whereby I've had lots of dates / social meets without paying, and also punts at ridiculously reduced rates (overnights / weekends for the price of a couple of hours). 

I've also experienced a sugar daddy type "relationship" where I've contributed a set amount towards rent expenses rather than paying per punt, and other than that our time spent was much like civvy dating - dates / weekends with pretty much guaranteed sex - certainly a lot more / better quality sex than I ever got from a civvy. 

I have tried a bit of civvy dating but found it slow going. Most civvy women on dating sites appear to be very suspicious / cynical that men are just looking for hook-ups / one-night-stands.  Go figure! But as a result, I would say yes civvy dating can be a huge waste of time/money if you "play the game" - ie act as if you're really NOT after sex when in fact you really are.  Given some of the great experiences I've had punting I'd rather stick with a punting / sugar daddy type deal that's guaranteed sex than tolerate weeks of bullshit dates only to realise that the civvy you're dating is not that into sex at all, or just plain crap at it. 

Offline Cuntminion

Imo dating is a waste of time, money, mental capacity

I'm no player but I have knocked back an opening for a relationship with a civvie last year, not a maybe but a dead cert
I could of been a shit and played it for sex but I'm not that horrible

I would rather jump off the shard than ever date again

Offline Cuntminion

Id love to be in a relationship again, coming home from work to a nice cuddle everyday, im fairly a vanilla guy, i miss the feeling of going down on my ex pretty much every morning before work/uni and not paying for it, made my day so much better.

it sometimes beats paying for worthless sex for an hour or two and then coming home to a lonely house  :dash:

Get a cat, it helps on the loneliness just don't try going down on it

I had sea monkey's, left them next to the radiator though which is why I refuse to get anything bigger

It would either die or evolve to self sufficient

I'm not rolling those dice

Type_O_Negative

Id love to be in a relationship again, coming home from work to a nice cuddle everyday, im fairly a vanilla guy, i miss the feeling of going down on my ex pretty much every morning before work/uni and not paying for it, made my day so much better.

it sometimes beats paying for worthless sex for an hour or two and then coming home to a lonely house  :dash:

+1

But be careful with that overnight you booked - it may break your heart...

Pdubz

ha! it may do but im most looking forward to it

next thing il be doing is taking her abroad, getting married and having kids  :drinks:

Type_O_Negative

ha! it may do but im most looking forward to it

next thing il be doing is taking her abroad, getting married and having kids  :drinks:

There was a time i did think about overnight but i decided not to do it. It was nothing to do with money. It's about - you put this perfectly - coming home to a lonely house

Offline Cuntminion

There was a time i did think about overnight but i decided not to do it. It was nothing to do with money. It's about - you put this perfectly - coming home to a lonely house

My house is never lonely, I constantly hear the voices of dead sea monkey's boiling alive  :D