Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is dating a waste of time and money?  (Read 4159 times)

Offline Donnie69

I punt mostly with a regular WG who is very good. I like guaranteed filthy sex.

I have a chance of a date with an attractive blonde Polish lady.  I'm thinking I just can't be bothered as possibly too much trouble.  I get the impression she will expect me to pay for the date, and also sex won't be guaranteed.

The truth is many punters can date women, but they would rather punt!  I would rather punt than date.  The feminazis hate punting because it reduces the power of regular women over men.  That's why they want to ban punting. 

Sureshot

Answer to your original question - no.

You dont date for a guaranteed shag, you dont visit a whore for the prospect of starting a relationship.  Two different things with two different objectives.

Offline threechilliman

Offline Munching32

Answer to your original question - no.

Two different things with two VERY VERY different objectives.

:-)

willbred

I have a chance of a date with an attractive blonde Polish lady.  I'm thinking I just can't be bothered as possibly too much trouble.  I get the impression she will expect me to pay for the date, and also sex won't be guaranteed.

The truth is many punters can date women, but they would rather punt!  I would rather punt than date.  The feminazis hate punting because it reduces the power of regular women over men.  That's why they want to ban punting.

The only time sex is guaranteed is when you book a prossie. If I was single now I tell you I wouldn't waste my time dating

Toshiba

The only time sex is guaranteed is when you book a prossie. If I was single now I tell you I wouldn't waste my time dating

load of shite, if you fall in love and find a sexy women too then happy days.

what a bad attitude to women thinking only WG's fullfill sexual needs

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well Donnie69 why not give it a go?. Sure you get sex with WG's but perhaps she might be a decent lady to know anyway. A relationship isn't just all sex. Course its important else we wouldnt be here, but I don't think its healthy just to think of women as "fanny's on legs" which is a danger we punters can get into.

Never know, most Polish ladies I've seen over the years have been very good in the sack:)

Anyway Look on the bright side!.

Ben4454

I do not like the idea of one woman controlling my sexual needs. Women use sex as a manipulation tool. I prefer to stay free and to do as I please. No need for hiding a mobile.

The modern dating scene is expensive, time-consuming and full of mind games. Men are turning to punting now because it makes the process of acquiring sex with attractive women easier and cost effective.

With the new feminist laws which are being considered me and my friends do not want to take the chance on marriage.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:33:53 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline closeshave

'The only time sex is guaranteed is when you book a prossie'

Actually going by a couple of reviews on here recently, even that's not guaranteed

Marmite

I have a chance of a date with an attractive blonde Polish lady.

If you are single why not go on the date?  I once went on a date that was not going well at all and we both ended up meeting other people the same night that did end well. 

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Offline smiths

Dating isn't a waste of time and money IF a punter wants now or in the future to meet THE ONE as he is unlikely to find it punting. IF a punter has no interest in finding love then punting only might be ideal for him.

Offline Daffodil

If you're just after sex then yes, it can be a waste of time and money. If you're also already in a relationship then it's also pretty darn risky too.

Offline King Nuts

Comparing dating with punting is futile. It's a quandary. If you just want the sex, and no personal connection, then punt. Remember, you're not just paying for the sex. You're paying to walk away afterwards with no further commitment.

I've been married for a good part of my adult life (three times..... yeah, I know...) but still have this need to fool around. The sweet spot would be finding someone I could do all the wild shit with, but who'd disappear, or I could walk away from, until the next time. The paid-for experience covers that well.

But I'm an old-fashioned guy. I like to have a drink first. Bit of flirting. Some anticipation. And a feeling of connection, however short-term and shallow that might be.

So is the solution one of those dating sites for married people? Tried it. Hugely expensive. Full of bonkers, flaky women, most of whom are not as advertised.

And punting? The same, of course, when it comes down to it. Unless you find a real good 'un. And in an intermittent punting 'career' of thirty years, I've found four good 'uns. Which is about the same number of really great mistresses I've known, and had, in the same time.

The quandary continues.

Aspen

if you fall in love and find a sexy women too then happy days.

Sadly for the most part it's true.

When I was in my late teens/early 20's I had an idealistic view which was way different from now. Many of my friends paired up and I eventually followed them. But in very few cases was it happily ever after. Women do use sex as a manipulative tool, and they go through phases when they don't give a damn. Men can be the same of course, but when you've been through the cycle you do see the futility of it all.

Offline AnthG

But I'm an old-fashioned guy. I like to have a drink first. Bit of flirting. Some anticipation. And a feeling of connection, however short-term and shallow that might be.

But the thing with this is, aren't you worried about the WG thinking you have either EAS for her, or thinking you must be someone prone to EAS and then either refuse to see you, or be creeped out and cagey with you in advance of the punt.

I am asking this not to criticize but more so for advice as to be honest in the last week I have been chatting with two girls on the forum and in both casses made my usual hamfisted attempts at flirting and now afterwards I am thinking she is going to think "creepy EAS avoid that guy". Am thinking now flirting is only good if the WG is either on the same wavelength as you. Or she knows its just part of the girlfriend experience. Which I doubt many WGs will know or realize. As for them GFE is just a means to mean "I won't do much on this punt" as opposed to PSE where they will. So how is it do you avoid any messups from doing it is my question I guess.

With regards to the OP the answer is very simple.

And that is, if you liked this girl, you wouldn't think like this. If you liked this girl wild horses wouldn't stop you from the date. So in terms of this particular girl, messing around with dating is a waste of time and punting is best. When you finally met someone you liked I can bet you would instantly know what I am meaning above. Until then, punt.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 08:15:46 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Warwick Hunt

I dont think taking a lady on a date is a waste of money at all Donnie, if its for the right reasons, you might enjoy as much as a "punt" with your regulars.

Lets be honest though, if your just trying to get her kickers off, which is what it sounds like, well then it might.

Offline King Nuts

But the thing with this is, aren't you worried about the WG thinking you have either EAS for her, or thinking you must be someone prone to EAS and then either refuse to see you, or be creeped out and cagey with you in advance of the punt.

No.

I have never been under any illusion whatsoever that a WG is in my presence for reasons other than financial. I have never pushed things in the direction of friendship or dating, and nor would I want to. One WG in particular I have met for a drink a couple of times, but that was only as a prelude to me spending my money on her in the usual manner.

I know exactly where the boundaries are, and so do they.

Offline AnthG

I know exactly where the boundaries are, and so do they.

I don't really want to hijack Donnies topic. But can I quickly ask.

If you are flirting with a WG. And getting really into it. How do you let them know that you know what the boundaries are? Or how do you let them know that you are someone with boundaries.

I am asking hypothetically for advice as opposed to really a response specifically personal to you, as its pretty obvious me and you are very different, as in I am someone who will get much more carried away with the flirting aspect than you possibly will on it. And my asking this was more so me being worried about getting into that 'trap' as I described above.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 10:43:02 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline NIK

You can count the women I've dated virtually on the fingers of one hand (might need to add another thumb if a one off counts  :D) and only two of these for any length of time.
Looking back I wished I'd have had more confidence and put more effort into it rather than spending so much on prossies.

Ironically however most of these dates were before I started punting. It was only when they started to dry up and I got badly hurt with the last relationship I turned prossies.

Offline Donnie69

I have quite a friendly relationship with my regular WG, it isn't just sex, as we go for meals most times we meet.  I see her 2-3 times a month and have an overnight every few months.  The rates she charges are quite reasonable too.  We are comfortable with each other, and she lets me try some kinky stuff too.  She never says no to sex.  I sometimes see a few other WGs.

I think the reason I'm not too keen on dating is I wouldn't want to see someone too often, and I've had some crap no or little sex relationships.  I'm not sure about sticking to just one woman either.  I wouldn't want to give up punting if I got a regular girlfriend either.  I still might try a lunch date with the Polish woman. 

too true

I think the reason I'm not too keen on dating is I wouldn't want to see someone too often, and I've had some crap no or little sex relationships.

willbred

load of shite, if you fall in love and find a sexy women too then happy days.

What the fuck would you know about my attitude to women....so, anything you don't agree with is a load of shite?.......moron :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I have quite a friendly relationship with my regular WG, it isn't just sex, as we go for meals most times we meet.  I see her 2-3 times a month and have an overnight every few months.  The rates she charges are quite reasonable too.  We are comfortable with each other, and she lets me try some kinky stuff too.  She never says no to sex.  I sometimes see a few other WGs.

I think the reason I'm not too keen on dating is I wouldn't want to see someone too often, and I've had some crap no or little sex relationships.  I'm not sure about sticking to just one woman either.  I wouldn't want to give up punting if I got a regular girlfriend either.  I still might try a lunch date with the Polish woman. 

Well go on then and let us know how you got on. As other have said nowt ventured .. nowt gained.  :)

Offline purple_t

I'm probably one of the younger guys on here, I have to wonder do people really 'date' any more? Maybe older people do but inviting a girl over to 'watch Netflix and drink wine' is the new 'going out for dinner', for my generation at least.

OP cannot seem to separate dating from sex in his mind. We all know the advantages of punting, but I'd rather find a nice loyal girl... more for the company and to have someone to do stuff with actually, the sex would be secondary... but finding a girl like this, who won't use sex as a bartering tool, who won't constantly play mind games, who won't try and control your entire life and who won't leave you the second a better prospect comes along is super rare... hardly worth the energy IMO. Just look at somewhere like Japan, traditional dating is dying out and you can even pay girls just to spend an hour cuddling and talking to them... I think the west may be headed in the same direction eventually.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 02:59:01 pm by purple_t »

Offline Owwhatanight

I'm probably one of the younger guys on here, I have to wonder do people really 'date' any more? Maybe older people do but inviting a girl over to 'watch Netflix and drink wine' is the new 'going out for dinner', for my generation at least.

That's what my son tells me too. Go on Tinder & meet a girl,Downloads films to watch, make their own cocktails, fuck the rest of the day/night. Phone his mother to pick him up hungover.
See a different one the next night ...cost a bottle of Tequila & fruit juices. Who said romance is dead.

Aspen

You can count the women I've dated virtually on the fingers of one hand (might need to add another thumb if a one off counts  :D) and only two of these for any length of time.
Looking back I wished I'd have had more confidence and put more effort into it rather than spending so much on prossies.

Ironically however most of these dates were before I started punting. It was only when they started to dry up and I got badly hurt with the last relationship I turned prossies.

I think you are far from being alone. I dated almost two hands worth, but then I made the mistake of staying with the last one for a while. Next thing I know years have gone by and I've got nothing to show for it.

I got badly hurt with the last relationship I turned prossies.
+1

jimbobwood

That's what my son tells me too. Go on Tinder & meet a girl,Downloads films to watch, make their own cocktails, fuck the rest of the day/night. Phone his mother to pick him up hungover.
See a different one the next night ...cost a bottle of Tequila & fruit juices. Who said romance is dead.

Exactly, that's how to do it. No need for countless dates, cinema, theatre shows and all that crap. Find a bar that's convenient for both of you (Don't dine in expensive restaurants). Next arrange a stay in night, takeaway, booze, netflix and away with the mixture. I find most women don't like talking on the phone, they just want text messages. Which suits me because I hate talking on phone at the best of times

It takes a bit of time, but you can get dates easily. Also, best to have the first date midweek - bars and restaurants less busy and arrange stay in night over the weekend.

If you live with parents, get a hotel room or go round hers.

A date should only cost £40 max. Enough money for a meal and a few drinks. Dating shouldn't break the bank, like punting does! ;)

Offline willie loman

Exactly, that's how to do it. No need for countless dates, cinema, theatre shows and all that crap. Find a bar that's convenient for both of you (Don't dine in expensive restaurants). Next arrange a stay in night, takeaway, booze, netflix and away with the mixture. I find most women don't like talking on the phone, they just want text messages. Which suits me because I hate talking on phone at the best of times

It takes a bit of time, but you can get dates easily. Also, best to have the first date midweek - bars and restaurants less busy and arrange stay in night over the weekend.

If you live with parents, get a hotel room or go round hers.

A date should only cost £40 max. Enough money for a meal and a few drinks. Dating shouldn't break the bank, like punting does! ;)

Good post, if I could date I would, its far cheaper than seeing wgs, even if you are going for 70£ a half hour.

Oberyn1

I suppose it depends if you can get the kind of sex you want from the every day girl. I don't know many plain janes who can offer a pse, and even if you asked them to give that to you she might have no idea what to do to make it a pse experience.

Oberyn1

Also, online dating works but mostly If you're good looking,  this applies even more so if you're looking for sex unless the girl is not a looker herself. I could have had a fuck buddy after her former fuck buddy got married, but I wasn't taken on her physically so I pretty much passed her up even though she sounded like she was filth, saying she could hang off the bed and let me throat fuck her ( I know I know, thinking back it could have been an experience for sure lol). The thing is, with punting you can pick and choose sexy women to fuck, whereas in real life that's impossible for 99% of average joes, unless you're famous and look like bradley cooper.

vw

I got badly hurt with the last relationship I turned prossies.
+1
That sounds familiar, 15 years later for me.

squeezebox

In the past I used to put myself under too much pressure when dating.  I  treated the process the same way as I would preparing for an interview.   :dash: Make a good first impression for sure, as with anything/anyone in life, but I soon realised it's more about managing expectations and just talking/chatting and being yourself. Seeing WG's helped me with my confidence in this area...and a guaranteed shag.. :P

For me it was never a waste of time. With regards to a waste of money, that more a personal preference. Any woman would like to be lavished with presents, but that's more for relationships. With dating it's more about the attention and keeping the interest for a further date. This is also cost effective and TBH, she should be offering to go dutch too.

Turning dating it into a sexual relationship is another matter. IMO, you can often gauge when she wants to take the next step.

Aspen

I suppose it depends if you can get the kind of sex you want from the every day girl. I don't know many plain janes who can offer a pse, and even if you asked them to give that to you she might have no idea what to do to make it a pse experience.

It doesn't work like that anyway. Proper dating can take weeks before you get around to doing anything serious. Looking back on my dating experiences, only a couple of them did it progress to sex in less than a week. The average was more like three months.

The positive thing with prozzies is that they don't waste much time getting around to it, and most of them are very experienced. It's not dating, but being with a girl who knows what she's doing is a big plus.

Siadwel

Dating isn't a waste of time and money IF a punter wants now or in the future to meet THE ONE as he is unlikely to find it punting. IF a punter has no interest in finding love then punting only might be ideal for him.

This is me, this is why I punt.

I don't know if dating's a waste of money, it would be for me, but other people's mileage may vary.

Offline HappyandLucky

If u want a relationship then date. If u just want sex get a friend with benefits or punt. All can be fun it just depends what you are looking for.

Offline HappyandLucky

Maybe not in your world, but I have one in mine.  :hi:

Aspen

Maybe not in your world, but I have one in mine.

That's cos your happy and lucky.

Most of us it doesn't apply. Otherwise we wouldn't need to go looking for hookers.

Offline Donnie69

I never bothered contacting the regular woman for a date.

I contacted one of my regular WGs and as I was away from home last week, she travelled about 1.5 hours each way to see me for a 3 hour booking.  Of course she was prepared to travel because she knows I am reliable.  It's the first time any WG has travelled any distance to meet me too.

Just seemed better, guaranteed sex and pleasant company.  She also got nicely dolled up in heels and a sexy little dress!

Offline cueball

As said by a few further up the thread, punting and dating have two very different objectives. I've done plenty of both and enjoyed both, I've not spent a lot of time out of relationships so I must like dating too.

Punting is for a good time and sex.

Dating is for a much longer good time, potential relationship building and ofcourse sex.

I love punting but I also would always want a woman in my life full time too
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 06:33:31 pm by cueball »

Offline madeinwales56

Depends what you're looking for. Punting is short term thrill seeking with (normally) guaranteed sex. Dating is generally entered into with the intention of a longer term relationship. Entering into one does not necessarily rule out the occasional dalliance with the other.

Aspen

Dating is for a much longer good time, potential relationship building and of course sex.

Don't count on either of those.

I've dated women who have become outraged at the suggestion that they might be expected to have sex. And that's after several weeks. They think if they don't bring the subject up themselves they can avoid it.

Offline cueball

I've dated women who have become outraged at the suggestion that they might be expected to have sex. And that's after several weeks. They think if they don't bring the subject up themselves they can avoid it.

i won't wait "several" weeks

they don't need to bring up the subject, I will

Zola1956

Don't think so. Sure you are not guaranteed sex or the relationship might fail. At least you tried. Visiting and paying will make you lazy and after a while it becomes uninteresting because you have taken a short cut to get a sexual thrill. For me after two years of doing this I have given up. At first when I began at 27 I was excited to see pretty women and did not care about paying. Recentely I noticed I walked out of some sessions I booked for an hour within 20 minutes. These were ladies were a stunner. Now I find it boring, waste of money and worse resorting to pay ladies to have sex with you and when you come back to your house feeling disgusted with myself.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've never done dating....................... But I believe it is absolute nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I think sometimes I'd like a relationship again but the problem is finding suitable girls and thats puntings fault!.

Ones I would have been very intrested in years ago now don't get a second look.

I think theres a real danger of just looking at them as sex objects, sad to say;(.

FWIW the few long term ralationships i have had it was a while before we got around to the Sex, it seemed appropriate in a way as it if was valued more as it were.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 11:36:10 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Pdubz

Id love to be in a relationship again, coming home from work to a nice cuddle everyday, im fairly a vanilla guy, i miss the feeling of going down on my ex pretty much every morning before work/uni and not paying for it, made my day so much better.

it sometimes beats paying for worthless sex for an hour or two and then coming home to a lonely house  :dash:

justfornow

Ideally you'd fuck a girl that you're dating asap and then you're on equal ground.

You will want to spend time with her because she's a good, interesting person. She will have influence on you because she's worth something to you.
Bargaining with pussy in a relationship is just another type of prostitution that people engage in because it's more subtle and accepted.

Punting is good eye opener in a way. Sex is no big deal and shouldn't influence your decision about who to spend rest of your life with.

Original question answered in one of first few posts :D different objectives.
If it's a shit date or a shit punt than it's a waste of money.
If the experience was good than it isn't a waste of money.

Aspen

FWIW the few long term relationships i have had it was a while before we got around to the Sex, it seemed appropriate in a way as it if was valued more as it were.

Exactly.

I get very irritated by people who assume that when you start seeing someone you are fucking within days. Sure it happens in some - rare - cases, but normally it can be two or three months, and even more in my experience. It just doesn't happen like that. They like to test you to see if you're 'really interested' in them. It's all part of the game, and it works too because I usually give up bothering with them after a week or two. If they are not interested in sex in the early stages then it's going to be REALLY hard going further down the road.  Those are the type that regard sex as something to bargain with, and they are vastly in the majority.