Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Hot Sandra  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Santiago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Evening gents, just on the aw browser and this appeared, possibly a new gem? Possibly to good to be true?

Offline gorgie tony

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Evening gents, just on the aw browser and this appeared, possibly a new gem? Possibly to good to be true?

Does look a bit suspicious - only £90ph, might be worth spending £1 for her private gallery pics.

chico1000

Looks like a PG scam.  She directs you straight to her gallery, try todo a reverse image search then Call  before you fork out.

Offline Santiago

Just spoke to her on the mobile, crystal clear European English, only in Edinburgh for ten days then moving on. I think the low price is to gain some early interest and marketing.

chico1000

I am not tech savvy but do a reverse image search. Instructions on this site then you will find out if the image belongs to someone else.  Not foolproof but a good test if before you take a plunge.

JazzMan

I am not tech savvy but do a reverse image search. Instructions on this site then you will find out if the image belongs to someone else.  Not foolproof but a good test if before you take a plunge.

Image search takes you to a Polish football site.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Santiago

Hey Jazz

Thanks for the link, too good to be true is the answer !!