Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ameera - Camden  (Read 2582 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bartolomeo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I first saw Ameera in March as duo with Lindsey, and have wanted to see her 1on1, so finally managed to see her few days ago.

Place is short walking distance from Euston and Mornington Crescent stations (later is closer), in a heavily residential area.

Looks/appearance:
What you see in her pictures is what you get. In my opinion, she looks prettier than her pictures. And her ass looks fantastic when she bends over, I really can't help myself from groping it continuously  :D
She is good fun and easy to get along with.

Meet:
Quick snog as soon as I was in the door, and then as I was sat on the chair getting my shoes off, she jumped on top for some serious snogging, eventually letting me go get my shower.
She got on all fours on the bed so she could suck me off while I was standing and then groping and lightly spanking her bum. My turn to give her RO, where she was really responsive, and then OWO again on me, before I asked for the condom.
I stood at the edge of the bed so I could fuck her from behind, gave her a quick rimming, before i proceeded to fuck her. She requested that once I get close to cumming, if I could cum in her mouth. So once I got close, she whipped off the condom and furiously sucked my dick until I unloaded in her mouth. It was so intense, I couldnt even stand straight! She spat out in a tissue and shortly after went to use mouthwash.

We chatted for a little bit before she started with more OWO. We got into 69, and this is where the OWO went to another level. Lot of spit, spluttering and furious sucking. Apparently she can only properly deepthroat in this position, so next time I'm gonna start with this from the get-go  :D
On with condom, starting with her on top. Very energetic, with lots of grinding and slamming down on me. Switched to missionary, with couple variations, and then again to doggy with me standing at edge of bed. I couldn't cum again, but I made her sweat, which was good  :)

It was pretty much an action packed hour, so finished off with bit of a chat, and also met her cats, which was fun.
I will definitely be seeing Ameera again.

POSITIVES:

- Very friendly and good fun
- Enthusiastic sex
- Passionate kissing
- Great OWO

NEGATIVES:

None

Offline PLeisure

She's certainly picking up lots of Positives, and sounds like a really fun & genuine person to spend time with. Think someone here went to a gig with her, recently. And, poi also grabbed a takeaway after they were done.  :thumbsup:

I like her face the most... looks so damned cheeky  :angelgirl:

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Wow she has 50+ reviews now, all positive.
But I just can't get myself to fancy her. Don't know why. She's pretty, and has a sexy body.. but not doing it for me  :(

slow and low

But I just can't get myself to fancy her. Don't know why. She's pretty, and has a sexy body.. but not doing it for me  :(
same as just don't fancy her.

Online NightKid

Maybe it's the very fact she's been seen by that many blokes?
There's been a few confessions of punters catching nasties in the general discussion boards and some of them are pointing to popular girls as causes so that's a turn off for me, in my case.

And no, it isn't all positive either - there's a neutral review in there.

Offline anyfucker

old English saying; beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's good we don't all want to go and see the same WG there's be a mighty long queue.
for me, well i find any attractive young woman who grabs me when i walk in the door and snogs my face off just does it for me.

fredpunter

Maybe it's the very fact she's been seen by that many blokes?
There's been a few confessions of punters catching nasties in the general discussion boards and some of them are pointing to popular girls as causes so that's a turn off for me, in my case.

And no, it isn't all positive either - there's a neutral review in there.

Just in case there's any speculation regarding ameera and texts from gum clinics .... she (and others) went to Dean street today and she got the all clear for hepatitis hiv syphilis ghonoria and chlamydia. I'm delighted to learn this for reasons I'm sure you can guess.

Offline claretandblue

Just in case there's any speculation regarding ameera and texts from gum clinics .... she (and others) went to Dean street today and she got the all clear for hepatitis hiv syphilis ghonoria and chlamydia. I'm delighted to learn this for reasons I'm sure you can guess.
will a clean test today cover sexual activity in the past fortnight?

fredpunter

If you follow that logic then no clean test is ever worth anything unless the girl is a nun. Are you going to restrict who you visit to girls who have abstained for 2 weeks before you see them, then got a test on the day you visit?

Offline claretandblue

If you follow that logic then no clean test is ever worth anything unless the girl is a nun. Are you going to restrict who you visit to girls who have abstained for 2 weeks before you see them, then got a test on the day you visit?
so you agree its pretty much worthless?in that case why post it on here?

Offline anyfucker

will a clean test today cover sexual activity in the past fortnight?
Nope, you should wait 14 days after exposure to be 100% sure.
No downside to being tested today but it only tells you you were clear approx 14 days ago, that's why regular testing is important for WGs.

fredpunter

so you agree its pretty much worthless?in that case why post it on here?

So you think there's no point in them ever getting tested?

Offline claretandblue

So you think there's no point in them ever getting tested?
no course not,but you are trying to state that a clean test today clears someone in view of the recent speculation on the site,considering this text only came to light on Thursday it can't. ...

fredpunter

no course not,but you are trying to state that a clean test today clears someone in view of the recent speculation on the site,considering this text only came to light on Thursday it can't. ...

And you appear to be suggesting that we get to hear about every infection that is doing the rounds, which of course we don't. At any given time I would bet my house that someone somewhere is infected. But its unusual for it to get publicized as it has recently. To minimise the risks to all of us everyone should get tested regularly.

All I am saying is that if anyone was speculating as to whether ameera was the girl behind this recent outbreak, which was an interpretation that some may have drawn from the post I originally responded to, then her negative tests today do pretty much rule that out.

Offline MancSean

Although if anyone had the clap last week it's unlikely they would get tested again a few days later and be fully clean. Plus there is probably a punter out there or a cheating partner who gave it to the girl in the first place who might still be punting diseased. Plus the girl at least did the right thing and got everyone informed which shows she's responsible because many wouldn't

Offline claretandblue

And you appear to be suggesting that we get to hear about every infection that is doing the rounds, which of course we don't. At any given time I would bet my house that someone somewhere is infected. But its unusual for it to get publicized as it has recently. To minimise the risks to all of us everyone should get tested regularly.

All I am saying is that if anyone was speculating as to whether ameera was the girl behind this recent outbreak, which was an interpretation that some may have drawn from the post I originally responded to, then her negative tests today do pretty much rule that out.
fair point in that it eliminates her from being the source,pleased about that as although I clearly don't like her half as much as you I have had two decent punts with her in the last year and have no doubts she is a good sort

Type_O_Negative

Many punters did write multiple positive reviews for her. Anyway i avoid popular girls. I don't like to wait. And i don't like cars with high mileage too.