Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glory Hole Girl - Edinburgh, City Centre Hotel  (Read 18738 times)

24 review(s) for Glory Hole Slut (9 positive, 2 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

muzzyhell

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this earlier today and thought I'd give it a shot. I text her mid afternoon and told to go to The Omni Centre and when I got there I got a text saying something on the lines of "When you get to the room, you'll see a big blue tent. Put your money through the hole first and then your cock and allow to service you till you cum. Service is strictly no talking, OK?". I said OK, stated what I wanted and then given a room number at a City Centre Hotel.

I went in the room on the second floor after dodging the reception staff to be greeted with a big blue tent, and a rather feminie hand (with nails on and everything, nice touch if it turns out to be a bloke!) with her hand out for money. I handed over the 50 without saying anything, took my trousers and jacket off and stuck my cock in the hole. Now, before I put my dick in the hole I was really worried that it could be a bloke but the technique made me soon forget about that. Was there for about 10-15 mins in all with OWO, DT and CIM.

Positive as did exactly what I asked for and really good technique. Would go back if I had something else lined up that fell through. A very good Plan B or C

RandyF

A big blue tent in a hotel room?  :D

It's certainly different, thinking outside the box, and all that - credit where credits due!

I'm guessing guy who use this sort of service, aren't honestly too bothered if there's a female in there or not?  As long as it's human all's well  :rolleyes:

JazzMan

chico1000

£50 Muzzy Lovesamummy on here knows some that will give you a Great BJ for £20 all you need to do his bring your own tent.

Offline myothernameis

A big blue tent in a hotel room?  :D

Wonder what the maids think when entering the room

muzzyhell

It was like one of those tents that the lady folk put fake tan on in, with a hole cut out for "business" I guess. 

It was an experience I won't forget in a hurry but on reflection, I probably should've spent my money on someone else.

GusFring

Got to be suspicious when they won't even speak to you. Most likely a homo.

Offline Zeusthedoc

There is a review thread about her on this site...in my phone so a bit long to find it, she BB'd a punter who stuck his dick in the hole. Not sure if she had a tent back then.

Apparently she randomly stopped sucking and just pushed her fanny in him....who knows?

GusFring

Just lift up the tent next time. See the shock on his face

JJ1979

I see "she" is in Edinburgh again at the minute. Few texts back and fore but not willing to even put her breast through the hole or up against it to show she is really a female.
Just seen the other reports on here and glad I have given it a miss! Way to risky for my liking and no guarantee that "she" really is a she. 

RandyF

:lol:

The profiles text is aimed squarely and unashamedly, at the 'in the closet' hoofters.

Offline myothernameis

I have given it a miss! Way to risky for my liking and no guarantee that "she" really is a she.

Think this is what you will be expecting

External Link/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

Just lift up the tent next time. See the shock on his face

Might get a shock and find her in there with Sergei lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline FF2019

Now in Glenrothes in the kingdom

All mutants up there, however a mumber of WGs are setting up camp in Fife's heroin town

Met her....or him a year or so ago in Edinburgh apartment. All the same arrangements then as now, no talking, money through the hole and then the Bj, on my way 15mins later.
bit of text banter afterwards (she text me to say thanks afterwards, must have been a slow day)
I did ask if she was a bloke, afterwards, said I didn't actually care, she said no, definitely a female.
The experience was pretty erotic and I blew a massive load. I'm not gay or even bi curious so I took her word for it.
We actually chatted a bit via text over the next week or two and she said I could do her in the arse, through the hole the next time if I wanted. Asked about nailing her in the arse and pussy and she said up the arse only....got me to rethink my original accepting of her gender.
If I got the opportunity again I'd go back though, as long as she's had a shave that day.

Offline Marmalade

Same old same old

but here's an 'original' GHG (no longer active)

but....
Hidden Image/Members Only
if you were gonna pretend to be a girl wouldn't you want to find a more glamorous picture??

Offline pay as u hoe

Same old same old

but here's an 'original' GHG (no longer active)

but....
if you were gonna pretend to be a girl wouldn't you want to find a more glamorous picture??

No because evidently people like yourself think hmmm... its just an ordinary girl in the photo....... it must be genuine.

Offline Tdydl

GHE & GHG are not the same.

I went to GHE a number of times, excellent skills.

Went to GHG once a couple of years ago thinking it was a return of GHE and was very disappointed.

Offline Marmalade

No because evidently people like yourself think hmmm... its just an ordinary girl in the photo....... it must be genuine.

I doubt if you know any people like me mate

JazzMan

I doubt if you know any people like me mate

Explain please.
Tell us why you think you're so Superior.

Offline Marmalade

Special are we?
I guess I like some 70s ska band and you're special needs?

Hardly.

Or we have special tastes in women? I wouldn't know if you have any taste, though if you are a punter and not just another trollboy of a wanker, then we both pay prostitutes for sex, which is neither special nor anything to boast about.

Cheers.  :drinks:

Now do maybe run along instead of trying to be all macho. I hardly think we'll stop to chat on the stairs so I'll just wish you happy punting on my way down.  :hi:

filthydirtypunter

Got to be a bloke surely? anyone willing to take one for the team, pay and take a peak behind the curtain? Like in the Wizard of OZ just minus the flying monkeys and talking lion  :lol:

Shame he/she left edinburgh...it might just be worth the expense to find out.

Offline thecrippler

For christs sake. DO NOT go near these idiots, I've heard it on the grapevine that they've tried to blackmail a few punters by threatening to expose them.  Not sure how they would do this, and I don't know if it's true but best avoided.

Offline GreenRanger

Seems she has left her profile isn't active anymore. Can anyone else see it? Shame she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose as well :-/

Offline bigmike32

It could be a bloke with well manicured nails.

Offline ComeAgain

I went when she was operating through a hole in a door from a flat in the colonies, nr Stockbridge a few years ago. I also went last year when she operated from a basement flat near the pubic triangle....this time from her now famous tent.
An both occassions the blow job was awesome, knee trembling and there is something horny about the whole experience.
Its definitely a woman, as she took a picture of her tits covered in my cum on my phone on the second occasion...and she had a feminine cough the first time I visited..choking on a hair or something! ;-)
Her profile is erratic...she takes it down and puts it back up as she travels the length and breadth of the country.
Will hike...pack tent!

Offline Marmalade

Is it the same person?

I went many times to Stockbridge. Always excellent service. Would be interested to know when there's a working profile.

Offline Matrix

I went when she was operating through a hole in a door from a flat in the colonies, nr Stockbridge a few years ago. I also went last year when she operated from a basement flat near the pubic triangle....this time from her now famous tent.
An both occassions the blow job was awesome, knee trembling and there is something horny about the whole experience.
Its definitely a woman, as she took a picture of her tits covered in my cum on my phone on the second occasion...and she had a feminine cough the first time I visited..choking on a hair or something! ;-)
Her profile is erratic...she takes it down and puts it back up as she travels the length and breadth of the country.
Will hike...pack tent!

a pair of tits means it's a woman, huh?

"She" used to have a face picture up. Strongly resembled George Dawes.

I find the offer of tit picture for reassurance amusing. To think somebody would like to know who/what they just had their cock down AFTERWARDS is fucking bizarre.

Offline Matrix

Is it the same person?

I went many times to Stockbridge. Always excellent service. Would be interested to know when there's a working profile.
No. The one you saw is female.

fly fifer

It's a tranny.   :vomit:
But each to their own I suppose.

Offline DrGFreeman

I saw her in Aberdeen about 18 months ago
she used the infamous pop-up tent
bit of a one off for me, but an experience I'll remember
and I have a pic of a nice set of tits on my phone as a memento
I have no doubts its a woman

views here on those who've actually tried it seem largely positive
weird how those posting who have no actual experience seem to be the most vocal and try to drown out those that have
if you are reading the reviews to decide whether to try it or not, I would bear that in mind

Offline DrGFreeman

have you seen her ?
or are you just reposting what you read elsewhere ?