Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do we waste punting money on real stuff?  (Read 781 times)

DG

By way of providing a balance to Nik's thread asking if punting is a waste of money, I paid the balance of my holiday today and wondered how I would spend that if I kept it for punting.

£1200 would get me;

10 one hour meetings with my favourite, cute regular.
24 half hour punts split between two of the best value WGs in Glasgow; Scottish.Sophie and Naughty but Nice xx
60 blow jobs from Horny Evik, a fullsome Czech lady
1 overnighter with a 'High Class Courtesan'

I could go on. Does any combination of the above beat a week in Sharm el Sheik with the missus? I might get two shags if I'm lucky and it will cost about £2000 all in!!!

Offline Silver Birch

I could go on. Does any combination of the above beat a week in Sharm el Sheik with the missus? I might get two shags if I'm lucky and it will cost about £2000 all in!!!

Any money paid is for her time and companionship  :P :P :P

Offline Jimmyredcab

£1200 would get me;

£1200 would get me ------------- a flight to Las Vegas and 8 nights in a half decent hotel, FAR better value in my humble opionion.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

By way of providing a balance to Nik's thread asking if punting is a waste of money, I paid the balance of my holiday today and wondered how I would spend that if I kept it for punting.

£1200 would get me;

10 one hour meetings with my favourite, cute regular.
24 half hour punts split between two of the best value WGs in Glasgow; Scottish.Sophie and Naughty but Nice xx
60 blow jobs from Horny Evik, a fullsome Czech lady
1 overnighter with a 'High Class Courtesan'

I try not to waste money on anything as I want VFM as I see it. Sometimes I splash the cash though.

DG

Any money paid is for her time and companionship  :P :P :P

That works out about £300 an hour, cos I reckon I'll get about an hour a day. From her. The rest of the time she will be sleeping, eating or getting ready.  :lol:

Online Steely Dan

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. -G Best

Offline Cuntminion

Gigs as its also the only time I drink too

Just dropped £50 on a ticket, question it as I usually come out battered and bruised

But fucking slayer and anthrax double is too hard to pass up

Offline threechilliman

I had a 10 day AI week earlier in the year with Mrs tcm for just over half that and managed 12 shags. Good value I reckon, particularly as there was plenty of civvy women in bikinis to feed my mind.....

tcm

spkmstr48

Gigs as its also the only time I drink too

Just dropped £50 on a ticket, question it as I usually come out battered and bruised

But fucking slayer and anthrax double is too hard to pass up

God no, now we are talking waste of money

spkmstr48

If the money is going to a dependable "gem" then it's usually money well spent

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

willbred

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. -G Best

Classic  :lol:

Offline peter_bungee

My 200k house would have bought me 2000 punts and my car 100 puntd!

Its easy to think like that but theres alot more to life and if punting became a daily norm it would lose the thrill and anticipation you get from once a while

Offline Sonny Crockett

I would say it is the exact opposite for me....... Most of the money that I get from my wages is spent on punting alone!!!!!! This is because I must be addicted to the thrill of it!!!!!! Of course I do sometimes think that the money could have been spent on other things..... But my love of having sex comes back to dominate my thinking..... hence the high spending!!!!!! One day I probably might need help but for now I will continue to punt as I love it too much!!!!!!