Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage Beeston Nottingham CHEAP £40 per hour :)  (Read 22273 times)

firingblanks

Mmmm,
Tried a nearby Thai massage today at Beeston
External Link/Members Only
Pleasantly surprised  :D
1 hour
Cost £40.00 Inc HE
Lady aged around 40
Attractive, good figure
Tiny shorts and revealing top exposing a nice pair of puppies.

Massage was on a double bed in upstairs bedroom, lots of back massage taking in legs, shoulders, thighs and buttocks.
for those guys who love a little attention to ass this lady makes sweeping finger strokes down your buttocks across your ass to your balls.
so eventually you turn over and can gaze at this lovely cleavage :)
She wastes no time in stroking across cock & balls  :yahoo:
Those fingers going well below balls to stroke and touch your ass, although not my thing I let it slide.
She starts to work the shaft of your cock while stroking under your balls and teasing a finger around your ass some more of O.o

Had to stop her invading me as she worked me to climax.
oh boy it feels good.

Negatives.
she won't let you caress those gorgeous puppies (I tried)
I think touching generally not Inc.
Great value massage with HE for £40.00 for 1 hour.
Defiantly worth visiting if you guys like those Thai girls.
I'm certainly becoming a fan.

Had 1 4 days ago in Leicester,  sadly I did not keep contact details but that was £40.00 for 1 hour too.
Got a Happy Ending too and she didn't seem to know how much extra I should pay, so I gave £20.00 it was a great massage and firm too. Just how I love them.
Defiantly 1 for me to find again.

jaltec

I just texted her. she offers FULL SERVICE for 100P/h. did you not ask ?
she texted me the foll
40-mass with HR
60-full service half hour 100 hour

firingblanks

Lol
I never asked and she never offered  :dash:
I thought it odd as she was wearing such revealing sexy clothes.
But I am quite new at this game :angelgirl:

Offline Owwhatanight

Lol
I never asked and she never offered  :dash:
I thought it odd as she was wearing such revealing sexy clothes.
But I am quite new at this game :angelgirl:

We're all new at this game because there's no rules.
Wg,s change them every day   :unknown:

jaltec

I always ask regardless of how stricly they mention NO EXTRAS.
My worst reaction was from an english mature that screamed "NOOOOO.NEVVVER"

Offline Owwhatanight

I always ask regardless of how stricly they mention NO EXTRAS.
My worst reaction was from an english mature that screamed "NOOOOO.NEVVVER"

Bet she looked hot in her tight beauty salon uniform. I can just imagine the scene tho  :cool:

firingblanks

She was wear black lacy revealing top with tiny yellow shorts  ;)
Looks like she had fine puppies too.

firingblanks

Jaltec,
Are you going to give it a whirl?
I'm definitely going for another massage, but likely to not go further even though I thought she was certainly fit enough.

I just texted her. she offers FULL SERVICE for 100P/h. did you not ask ?
she texted me the foll
40-mass with HR
60-full service half hour 100 hour

jaltec

i was horny the day i read your review. I called her twice left a msg for a 9pm apointment .she didnt reply untill the next morning. Im may pop by during a weekday. I dont look punting on weekends

jaltec

Why did I not listen    :dash:
no.................. i had to be the batman

100 pounds.I'm usually arrogant while spending on wg but it's the first time I can say i wasted my money .every excuse possible
smelly pussy
dick too big
condom broke ? I'm not sure she  spent 10 min examining it.
no kissing
answering calls
ran into another punter
15 min massage
left at 40 min .

Wat bothers me the most .she stuck a few fingers up my ass . opened the door to next punter while i was in shower . don't think she washed her hands .the poor bloke wanted a massage

firingblanks

Glad I just had massage :)
Safe, good and full hour had with HE.
Fingers up Ass stopped :)
Not my thing.

firingblanks

Sorry that experience fell well short of what was expected :(
My experience was only massage and that turned out well.

These full service experiences I keep reading on UKP are almost putting me off trying.
Think for now I'll stick with massage and HE as it's hard to get disappointed unless you end up with an old hag.
But even then you have the option of walking before paying or "just" having a relaxing massage.
Why did I not listen    :dash:
no.................. i had to be the batman

100 pounds.I'm usually arrogant while spending on wg but it's the first time I can say i wasted my money .every excuse possible
smelly pussy
dick too big
condom broke ? I'm not sure she  spent 10 min examining it.
no kissing
answering calls
ran into another punter
15 min massage
left at 40 min .

Wat bothers me the most .she stuck a few fingers up my ass . opened the door to next punter while i was in shower . don't think she washed her hands .the poor bloke wanted a massage

jaltec

Well it is a risky game .we all know that but i did go karn as soon as I came back .she gave me a he'll of a massage .felt i needed a good massage to over power the bad one.my opinion she is the best in Leicester

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

Tears rolling with laughter here  :lol: :D :yahoo:

Online RickyL

The link is no longer available. Could you give some indication of which one this is as there are a few Thai massages in Nottingham. A phone number would be great.
Cheers

Offline Knny

Well it is a risky game .we all know that but i did go karn as soon as I came back .she gave me a he'll of a massage .felt i needed a good massage to over power the bad one.my opinion she is the best in Leicester

Haven't seen Karn in ages.  What do you get from her and costs?  I know she is elusive so if you want to pm me that is fine.

Offline Toppunter1

Haven't seen Karn in ages.  What do you get from her and costs?  I know she is elusive so if you want to pm me that is fine.

Karn give HE and let you touch her tits, and if u lucky a few touched in her under carriage but not fingers

Offline Nottsgent88

I've been to see her a few times,she used to be at poni Thai in Arnold under the name em!had some good fun with her,guess I'm lucky as when I've seen her I've had to wait while she's in the shower so didn't mind the fingers up my ass,especially as mine had been in hers lol!

She also seems to like the size of my manhood which was a big ego boost lol,kept commenting on big boy as she calls it,so much so that as i came out the shower and was getting dry the boss lady came in and had a sneaky feel lol

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I've been to see her a few times,she used to be at poni Thai in Arnold under the name em!had some good fun with her,guess I'm lucky as when I've seen her I've had to wait while she's in the shower so didn't mind the fingers up my ass,especially as mine had been in hers lol!

She also seems to like the size of my manhood which was a big ego boost lol,kept commenting on big boy as she calls it,so much so that as i came out the shower and was getting dry the boss lady came in and had a sneaky feel lol

Shame she's not still shagging only wanking.

Offline Nottsgent88

I'm sure she'll get into it if you offer her extra mate