Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Horny Tina - Blackfriars  (Read 1645 times)

15 review(s) for _Hot Horny Tina_ (13 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr. Cheeks

I saw tina yesterday for an hour visit after work near Blackfriars and didnt have a pleasant experience to say the least!

Arranged the punt via text, with comms being swift and efficient and paid £140 with all services advertised on her profile in the price.

Tina's profile says that she is 5,4 and size 10 with d cup boobs, but in reality i was greeted by a (imo) size 14 lady with a spare tyre and a very firm rear bumper :thumbsdown: Mrs Cheeks is a size 10 and Tina was definitely bigger then her in all aspects. Tina's face is not attractive by any means and would probably rate it a very modest 6/10.

Should of walked when i saw her but stupidly thought with my dick and stayed :dash: I wasn't offered a shower so we got started with a DFK and her breath had a strong hint of smokers breath and her style was vigorous and unpleasant as she kept catching my face with her teeth while kissing which was pretty painful. I suggested to her that she should slow it down and be a bit more careful with the kissing but nothing changed with her kissing technique!
Tina then pushed me back onto her sofa and stripped me for some OWO which was very good although not full deep throat. Since i was not attracted to this girl i was not aiming for full sex and would of gladly spent the time having a few bouts of mutual oral sex. Tina however had different ideas and rubbered me up against my protests and jumped on for some cow girl (yayy)
At this point i just wanted to cum and leave so left to her to it until i came.

We laid around and had a chat about her moving to liverpool street and other things. Tina said that CIM was not on the menu because she saide it was Friday and she was trying to wind down for the weekend :thumbsdown: It was my mistake to not clarify full services before money was handed over but her statement has ensured me that she wont be getting repeated service from me!! Lesson learn't for future punts, i will be clarifying services for future punts. I was then offered a shower which i gladly accepted and left.

Overall was not an enjoyable punt and i definitely will not be returning!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review and sharing

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   < for linking reviews.

But please add as requested (I've missed a few, and thanks to those that pointed out and then changed it)

- Please include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details.
    - Please include town / city in the subject.
    - Reviews cannot be deleted once posted.

It just save Admin/Mod a little time.

Offline smiths

I saw tina yesterday for an hour visit after work near Blackfriars and didnt have a pleasant experience to say the least!

Arranged the punt via text, with comms being swift and efficient and paid £140 with all services advertised on her profile in the price.

Tina's profile says that she is 5,4 and size 10 with d cup boobs, but in reality i was greeted by a (imo) size 14 lady with a spare tyre and a very firm rear bumper :thumbsdown: Mrs Cheeks is a size 10 and Tina was definitely bigger then her in all aspects. Tina's face is not attractive by any means and would probably rate it a very modest 6/10.

Should of walked when i saw her but stupidly thought with my dick and stayed :dash: I wasn't offered a shower so we got started with a DFK and her breath had a strong hint of smokers breath and her style was vigorous and unpleasant as she kept catching my face with her teeth while kissing which was pretty painful. I suggested to her that she should slow it down and be a bit more careful with the kissing but nothing changed with her kissing technique!
Tina then pushed me back onto her sofa and stripped me for some OWO which was very good although not full deep throat. Since i was not attracted to this girl i was not aiming for full sex and would of gladly spent the time having a few bouts of mutual oral sex. Tina however had different ideas and rubbered me up against my protests and jumped on for some cow girl (yayy)
At this point i just wanted to cum and leave so left to her to it until i came.

We laid around and had a chat about her moving to liverpool street and other things. Tina said that CIM was not on the menu because she saide it was Friday and she was trying to wind down for the weekend :thumbsdown: It was my mistake to not clarify full services before money was handed over but her statement has ensured me that she wont be getting repeated service from me!! Lesson learn't for future punts, i will be clarifying services for future punts. I was then offered a shower which i gladly accepted and left.

Overall was not an enjoyable punt and i definitely will not be returning!!

Sounds a right horror, I would of been out of their quicker than Usain Bolt.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   < for linking reviews.

But please add as requested (I've missed a few, and thanks to those that pointed out and then changed it)

Well done for adding a link, punters really should know this by now, admin states it clearly enough. If they don't know how to post a link fair enough but please say so in the review so one of us can add it.

I can now see this WG IF its the same WG has only positive reviews on here under this link though a couple at least aren't exactly raving about her.

Offline Mr. Cheeks

Shoot knew I forgot something. Thanks for posting the link for me Don.

Offline The_Don

Shoot knew I forgot something. Thanks for posting the link for me Don.

Happens to some (I've done a few times), if you hit report to Admin, they may update the review with the links!

reviews on here under this link.

Indeed, this feature is so useful, with 1 click its list all the reviews under that 1 ID

vw

Sounds like kissing a Donkey !

Offline claretandblue

Wow this is a huge contrast to other recent comments about this girl...

mastershifu

Sorry you had a bad punt man.. off the optional list
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 03:47:36 pm by mastershifu »

Offline NightKid

Happens to some (I've done a few times), if you hit report to Admin, they may update the review with the links!

Done it for you, but I think it'll be better next time if you just reported it Admin yourself from the get-go to add the link instead of making posts to advise newbies as they might not follow.

Offline The_Don

Done it for you, but I think it'll be better next time if you just reported it Admin yourself from the get-go to add the link instead of making posts to advise newbies as they might not follow.

My understanding is, It had already be done and repeated doing it, for other members. Won't help the issue of people not reading the requested actions (that are high lighted), when posting a review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58680.msg754746#msg754746

Offline LastManCumings

I punted with her about 2-3 months ago at her place near St. Paul's. It was a good punt for me. It's bad that you did not have a good punt. She does have a wild side, which I guess I enjoyed, but wasn't a good experience for you.

Offline NightKid

Won't help the issue of people not reading the requested actions (that are high lighted), when posting a review.

Thing is, there are those who forget or simply don't bother including the link, even if they've read the review etiquette.

So I reckon it'll be faster and saves more time and effort in general to just report to Admin to edit the link in.

Offline smiths

IMO a reviewer should make clear on the thread they don't know how to post a link and then one of us or admin will do so and hopefully the reviewer will learn how to.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 12:08:55 pm by smiths »

Offline Mr. Cheeks

IMO a reviewer should make clear on the thread they don't know how to post a link and then one of us or admin will do so and hopefully the reviewer will learn how to.

Again, apologies for forgetting to post a link for said wg's profile in my review. I may be new to this forum but sometimes mistakes happen when writing reviews on this site especially when trying to hide this webpage from prying eyes such as my missus!! I understand that it is a convenience to not post a link when posting reviews so I will I keep that in mind to ensure that doesn't happen again. Settled?

Offline smiths

Again, apologies for forgetting to post a link for said wg's profile in my review. I may be new to this forum but sometimes mistakes happen when writing reviews on this site especially when trying to hide this webpage from prying eyes such as my missus!! I understand that it is a convenience to not post a link when posting reviews so I will I keep that in mind to ensure that doesn't happen again. Settled?

I wasn't meaning you personally, I was answering a wider point to Nightkids post. So I have no problem with you at all. :thumbsup: