Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South East/ Hot Hot Vicky - maybe but not for me  (Read 1425 times)

4 review(s) for SEXY VICKY XX (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MeesterNeek

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My experience is broadly similar to Jamboney's - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47163.msg620081;topicseen#msg620081

She was my Plan B - called her around noon for an afternoon appointment - she answered; agreed;  sent post code ;  sent booking request; she read it - swiftest and most painless "new" booking I have made in many months - very efficient

Arrived in area - found the complex -  found a parking spot - let her know I  was in situ -"5 mins" - bang on time she sent the Flat No. Similar issues to Jamboney re getting in but was in her flat within 5 minutes

First impressions - very good; pics are true - wonderful body.

Shower/ paperwork - offered massage to start although hard to call it such but an opportunity to chat a bit.  Bright girl - visits from Poland and then heads home. Older than 23 - nearer 27/28 but the body is superb.

Went in for the kiss - got a peck on lips (That is all I do! - first warning sign) - I went to work on her -  nice tits and very tasty pussy. Definitely managed to get her to shudder and I sort of thought that she would warm up now. Went in for a kiss - another peck!  :dash:

Laid back and she started the OWO - this was very good indeed. Got her to start edging me which was superb. Asked her to sit on my face to which the response was "I do not do/ like 69!"   At this Master Neek lost interest and I suspect so did she. The finale was gratifying but hardly memorable.

I suspect it is all too easy for her - pop on a plane to London; down to Basingstoke; nice crop of undemanding regulars - 8/10days at a time -  head back home. Nice work if you can get it. All I can say is that she would not last long in London when compared to the likes of Horny Slutty/ Violet Gray/ Classy Chloe!!

Offline luthor

Thanks for review, been on HL for ages as a maybe but still wasted money for a maybe. Thing is not that much around that area up the M3 anyway.

Offline Jamboney

I'm convinced if she tried a bit harder she would be up there with the best. I've often considered going back just so I can get my hands on that body again but not sure if it's worth it.

Offline edseds

Very frustrating experience trying to book with her today. Arrived on time, so called, got told to wait 5 mins. various delaying tactics by her and after 20mins I left. Finally got a text (her phone was set to go straight to VM now) with her flat number a few minutes after I had left, so I texted back to say I was on my way back. Got there a few mins later, buzzed on the door, and then when I got up to the flat, rang the door bell twice, could hear her in there, but she would not open the door. I waited for another minute or so and then left. No responses to a call or text from me as I left and walked back to my car.

Never experienced anything like this before in years of using AW.

My suggestion to anyone looking at booking this girl is that unless you are very local to Basingstoke (Winterthur Way) I wouldn't bother wasting time even trying to book with her!

a10

Such a shame. With a figure like that a bit of enthusiasm would make her a true superstar. Looks good, but I won't be visiting after this review. The level of service on offer wouldn't make it a good punt for me.

Thanks OP, another duffer avoided!  :drinks: