Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva and her oral only punts??  (Read 2998 times)

Strachen1982

Was on AW last week and noticed that keeva had on her profile that she was now doing oral only punts for £30.
Was hoping to make a booking this week but have noticed that it's not on her profile anymore.

Did I read it wrong?  If I didn't has anyone here been for one of these bookings.  If I remember right she gave the best oral I ever had so hope I was right

Toshiba

id rather chip in another £20 and fuck her up the arse anarl  :hi:

Offline Tiger63

id rather chip in another £20 and fuck her up the arse anarl  :hi:
Yes     I can see the plus points of that :D

Offline Sar-Major

Yes     I can see the plus points of that :D

So can I.... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

AND if your very good/lucky you get her to "Squirt" Hehehee...... :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

David Larry

AND if your very good/lucky you get her to "Squirt" Hehehee...... :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Oooh!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline AgedCases

Is this Keeva really that good?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I'd be very surprised if you found a neutral never mind a negative about her. I've seen her 3 or 4 times and never been disappointed.

If you like her age, size, build etc book a 30 min and you'll see.   

Toshiba

she's a freeking sexual tyrannosaurus  :hi:

Offline foreverchanges

Her performance and attitude is absolutely exemplary..I've probably seen her about fifteen times and she is as enthusiastic as the first time I saw her.

Offline Sar-Major

Oooh!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

D-L,    It took me a while to get her to "Squirt" but it was worth it...... :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Then she told me I was only the 2nd guy to ever do it to her  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

David Larry

D-L,    It took me a while to get her to "Squirt" but it was worth it...... :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Then she told me I was only the 2nd guy to ever do it to her  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

I take my hat off to you sir  :hi: :hi: :hi:

I love a challenge so I'm now on a mission to achieve the same... lol

Offline Sar-Major

I take my hat off to you sir  :hi: :hi: :hi:

I love a challenge so I'm now on a mission to achieve the same... lol

Good man D_L, Go for it.....Fill your boots son...................  :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo:  :dance: :yahoo:

There again the way Keeva "Squirts" it may pay you to wear "WELLIES"  Hehehee   

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline foreverchanges

So can I.... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Are you sure she didn't just piss herself laughing at your merry banter? :D

Toshiba

and you believe that?

Offline toon972

So apart from buying a high viz,I now need wellies.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 07:40:16 pm by toon972 »

Offline Sar-Major

and you believe that?

Well Tosh, having 22 years in the army I think I'm a good judge of character, and yes I do believe her.

Do you know something to the contrary, that we DON'T?????..........If so please share it  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Sar-Major

Are you sure she didn't just piss herself laughing at your merry banter? :D

Well only Keeva knows that for certain, and she was rather "Sensitive" afterwards, and you don't get that when pissing yourself.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I'm sure she reads the posts on here.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

So maybe she might add a comment on this thread  :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :dancegirl:

Offline Benja73

I have to say I was lucky enough to see Keeva for one of her 'oral only' punts. I don't think it is something that is always on offer but I have to say it was amazing!

Saying that, I always think she is the best all round, great comms, great craic, great girl. Never era you down!

Strachen1982

I have to say I was lucky enough to see Keeva for one of her 'oral only' punts. I don't think it is something that is always on offer but I have to say it was amazing!

Saying that, I always think she is the best all round, great comms, great craic, great girl. Never era you down!

So what was aloud during the punt apart from oral

Offline Benja73

It was literally an oral only punt, DFK as well. Read between the lines for why she was offering oral only sessions...

Offline Sar-Major

It was literally an oral only punt, DFK as well. Read between the lines for why she was offering oral only sessions...

Benja........Unfortunately some people can't see past the end of there nose......... :dash: :dash: :dash:

Put it this way, Its best to see Keeva.............When the greedy little feker HASN'T been FED!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: