Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelica latina New Cross  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Found this brazilian lady who is local to me in new cross on hallolondon the location is next to new cross station a fee minutes from addey and Stanhope secondary school. Her age on the profile says she's 23 but I would say she is around 38 years old sexy body massive ass and fake breasts facially I would say a 5 out of 10, I paid 80 pounds for half a hour and started with owo with lots off ball sucking and shaft wanking she then put the condom on with her mouth. I tried to finger her but she was not keen on that so I just proceeded to fuck her hard and fast in doggy then I switched between doggy and cowgirl
When I was close to cumming I switched to mish with her kissing my neck and squeezing my ass while I pumped away. After this I shot my load and cleaned myself up and left

The flat is located on a back road in new cross it's also close to Deptford from the backroads I would take caution if visiting here at night. :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SWLondon

Is she part of the South London latina group who move round or an independent?  I'd like to see her but would rather see her in SW than SE London.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Is she part of the South London latina group who move round or an independent?  I'd like to see her but would rather see her in SW than SE London.

When I saw her she was the only lady in the apartment except the female maid who let me in I would say shes part of the latina group