Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Txt message from GUM clinic?  (Read 20648 times)

Offline thefoxman

What I got from this thread:

- Keep forum handles/identities separate - marty got abuse from twitter (same handle ?)
- have a punting phone/sim (ok obvious)

- sometimes it might be good to keep a punting sim active to receive warnings like this....
(I normally change sim every month...)

- fluffy punters will report any post back to their WGs

SirFrank

Yes, two very popular WGs have told me they receive texts within a minute or two of them being mentioned here.

From punters? Wouldn't surprise me. I've long since thought that punters are tipping off girls, although I imagine lots have set up google alerts etc. I'd love to know what the girls in question thinks about their fluffy friends

Offline Clooney

+1 some normally highly visible posters are conspicuous by their absence

+2

LL

Well my NSU infection has cleared up (after antibiotics). I also had a full set of STI tests, blood and urine carried out a week ago at 56 Dean Street a week ago.  Got my results today.  All negative, so I'm fine thank you.  :thumbsup:  If I'd had chlamydia (as the clinic thought it might be) then my wife would have had to go for tests too.  Luckily I don't need to subject her to that now.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
From punters? Wouldn't surprise me.. I'd love to know what the girls in question thinks about their fluffy friends

You really wouldn't as the guys that insist on letting us know every time we get mentioned are also normally (not always but mostly) doing it as a 'favour' that they then feel should be returned in kind and the ones who are trying their hardest to stay for extra time and you literally have to walk to the door to get them to leave as their booking ended over half hour before (seriously a healthy person does not need 30 mins to get dressed) and they also tend to be the ones who are positive there is a real 'connection' and that its just playing hard to get rather than not being interested when they keep hinting at free dates etc. what some of us think of the guys who act this way is not really repeatable on a prossie forum let alone a punters one

Offline Bigus Dickus

No texts for me but I am going to up my test schedule to one every 4 weeks now!

I don't punt regularly so my risk factor is fairly low. Hope Marty's cock's not fallen off!

:)

Do you think the lull in punters will have a downward push on prices! Every cloud and all that!  :music:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:09:21 pm by Bigus Dickus »

SirFrank

You really wouldn't as the guys that insist on letting us know every time we get mentioned are also normally (not always but mostly) doing it as a 'favour' that they then feel should be returned in kind and the ones who are trying their hardest to stay for extra time and you literally have to walk to the door to get them to leave as their booking ended over half hour before (seriously a healthy person does not need 30 mins to get dressed) and they also tend to be the ones who are positive there is a real 'connection' and that its just playing hard to get rather than not being interested when they keep hinting at free dates etc. what some of us think of the guys who act this way is not really repeatable on a prossie forum let alone a punters one

That's pretty much what I thought Dani. Some creep suffering from a severe case of blurred lines. At some stage if you don't blow them out they probably end up sat outside your gaff all day in their car, dressed in their dead mothers dress. Creepy fuckers
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:14:24 pm by SirFrank »

Online hendrix

Well my NSU infection has cleared up (after antibiotics). I also had a full set of STI tests, blood and urine carried out a week ago at 56 Dean Street a week ago.  Got my results today.  All negative, so I'm fine thank you.  :thumbsup:  If I'd had chlamydia (as the clinic thought it might be) then my wife would have had to go for tests too.  Luckily I don't need to subject her to that now.

Good news!  :thumbsup:

Offline punk

So no one has cock rot but plenty of favour creepers around.

yorkshire123

That's pretty much what I thought Dani. Some creep suffering from a severe case of blurred lines. At some stage if you don't blow them out they probably end up sat outside your gaff all day in their car. Creepy fuckers

I've said it before & I will say it again (because I'm a boring repetitive fucker) I really don't understand punters (that's what you are boys a punter, not a BF, lover, fuck buddy or future husband) that get so embroiled in a prossie's life that they feel the need to keep them informed of every comment made about them  :unknown:

My punting life is (was) a secret & to keep it that way I have no intention of going into my personal details or theirs or pretending that it any more than a paid fuck however enjoyable the act & the company may have been.

Nice post by Dani by the way, you don't see me write that too often  :hi:,
Creepy cunts indeed

Offline punk

I've said it before & I will say it again (because I'm a boring repetitive fucker) I really don't understand punters (that's what you are boys a punter, not a BF, lover, fuck buddy or future husband) that get so embroiled in a prossie's life that they feel the need to keep them informed of every comment made about them  :unknown:

My punting life is (was) a secret & to keep it that way I have no intention of going into my personal details or theirs or pretending that it any more than a paid fuck however enjoyable the act & the company may have been.

Too true its a FUCK, try telling them you have no money, see where that gets you.Even a fuck buddy is free.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Anyone else had a text like Marty's? I'm thinking if it's a girl who's popular on here, possibly, more than one punter will have had the text?

I'm away from my punting phone but as Marty and I have trod the same path, recently as well, I'll be checking in for my regular GUM visit quicker than usual!

I have not had a text, but I did get checked out Friday morning before this subject broke.

From reading the DSE link though, the test can only be 100% accurate if you have refrained from sexual activity for 2 weeks.

I am now refraining from punting for 2 weeks before going to DSE.

In future I will visit the DSE every month rather than my previous GUM every 2 or 3 months.   

This should be a timely reminder for all to get checked out.

Best wishes to Marty and others who have got texts.

Online PLeisure

Good stuff, LL  :yahoo:

Stay healthy, All  :angelgirl:

Marmite

I would hope that most responsible WGs get themselves tested more often than Usain Bolt in an Olympic year.

I expect they do, many of the younger WGs are probably planning to have children at some point and they are aware that they could be become sterile through untreated infections.  Regular testing is in everybody's interest.

It appears that frequent testing is working and when there is a possibility of an infection being spread all parties that are contactable are contacted.

Kudos to Marty for posting.  I wonder if the Dean Street Clinic will have an attendance spike this week.

Offline mh

:thumbsup:

Offline anyfucker

Well in Newcastle, no matter which one you go, its at least 7 days, at most 14 as policy.

I guess us Geordies are not as important as those in London :(
the reason it is so quick is that they have the laboratory on-site, nothing needs to be sent away.
in fact for one of the hiv tests the results are instantaneous, you can see it develop in front of your eyes.

Offline NightKid

That's great to hear, mate.

Not that we asked though ... nah, just kidding.  :D

Offline smiths

Good to hear. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Nice post by Dani by the way, you don't see me write that too often  :hi:,
Creepy cunts indeed

They are deluded fluffies who really believe the WG is a friend and a punt a date, no one will change their mind about this until the WG blanks them for being a cling-on.

vw

They are deluded fluffies who really believe the WG is a friend and a punt a date, no one will change their mind about this until the WG blanks them for being a cling-on.
Punting shoes for fluffies.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline madeinwales56

Anyone been banned yet as a result of this thread?

TheCape

Just a question on the Dean Street clinic, can anyone go there? I appreciate you can if you give false details including a nearby address, or is that not even necessary? I have recently been to a local clinic but Dean Street sounds much more 'punter friendly' (not that my local one wasn't, the staff are superb), but the extra privacy that Dean St sounds to provide would be welcome. I am now on whatever database exists with my false details, could I use those at Dean Street?

Offline closeshave

Dean Street today was way to use.  Non judgemental and very quick.

Offline azrael

After reading 13 pages of future eastender story lines, i feel for guys like marty who get bad news (albeit he only got a text from gum clinic) about possible std's/sti's . When i joined here i loved all the comradery and friendly banter on here. But my question is where the FUCK is the BROTHERHOOD dissapeared to? Constant backbiting and swarmy comments to/about one another, constantly texting phoning wg saying "he's saying this" or " he's said that", those wg''s must be pissing them selves sensless.  for fucks sake we pay £ they spread their legs we go home happy, well most of the time.  As this post states marty got the first text saying get himself checked out since then 4 wg's and several punters have recieved the same/similar text. Just imagine instead of gonereah it said something worse like hiv or aids would people/punters still complain about a wg's loss of earnings  :angry:

marty_mcfly

So she is seeing loads and loads of punters since I fucked all three of her holes at 11.30 am on Thursday 4th June and potentially infected her with Gonorrhea which takes two weeks to show up.

I am abstaining from sex, even kissing and hand relief until 18th June for the safety of other punters and working girls, so why can't this money earning machine take a break and show the same feelings towards others?

Shame on this money hungry woman for putting other punter's sexual healths at risk.

What if those punters have wives? This callous lying man hating woman is sparing no one in her greed for money.

Her AW schedule shows her booked most of the time. How much more money does she want?

Perhaps Sylvester should marry her and get her out of this work which she is only doing for money. She obviously hates men and will accuse them whenever things don't go her way.

This pimp of hers has now created a new account who is abusing me on Twitter just because I had the nerve to stand up to such brutal people.

Offline Big Bad R

So a week after all the trials and tribulations of 'mcflygate' what's the word on the street, lots of dusty phones or business as usual ?  :unknown:

marty_mcfly

Great review for an enthusiastic genuine lady!

This thread is the one to read about her! She's obviously out to provide a top service.

:hi:

She should not be providing any services until 18th June. If she is so desperate for money then she should rob a bank.

I fucked every inch of her on 4th June and according to her own words possibly infected her with Gonorrhea. This STI takes two weeks to show up so why is she out there "to provide a top service"? She should be away, miles away from sex; and until then she should get combination locks stuck to her three holes until 18th June, get tested negatively and then start counting her Bank of England notes once again. Is this so difficult for her?

Sylvester should take his future wife on holiday until 18th June.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 12:38:12 am by marty_mcfly »

Pdubz

All WG's are in it for the money, we know that

but elle seems very greedy, good luck to her, im glad i cancelled my meet with her, obviously money comes before health to her.

Offline stevedave

I've had a few beers so go on, I'll ask - I'm sorry what? I've no idea what you're on about  :thumbsdown:

Offline tantric talents

I see she is unavailable for incalls at the moment. Waiting for the antibiotic course to finish?

marty_mcfly

I see she is unavailable for incalls at the moment. Waiting for the antibiotic course to finish?

Obviously this post is made by a white knight that has come to Elle's defence in view of the poster (Pdubz) who has decided not to go ahead with his booking with Elle.

Just 2-3 days ago Elle posted on her AW page to confirm she has been tested negative for STIs, so that she can lure clients, so what's all this anti-biotic business about? She has an STI or what?

Elle is not available today or tomorrow but is fully booked during the coming week. Not available and being fully booked are separate things. See the screenshots.

The way Elle's feedback is increasing shows that she is continuing to see clients right, left and centre whilst being on anti-biotics according to the above poster (tantric talents).

Covering lies with further lies is not helping the situation, is it?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 12:59:17 pm by marty_mcfly »

Online PLeisure

Marty - I think that member, tantric talents, was merely speculating that Elle is on a course of antibiotics. As a gesture of support towards you.
He probably knows as much as anyone else, ie. very little. He wasn't white knighting anyone, far as I can see.  :unknown:

Elle is not on my prossie radar, but I'm aware of what happened earlier this month.
Can I respectfully suggest that, rather than hijacking someone else's thread, you start your own dedicated crusade against her business practices in a fresh one. Your anger/ frustration/ whatever is polluting this review.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 01:37:37 pm by PLeisure »

doobes

Marty - I think that member, tantric talents, was merely speculating that Elle is on a course of antibiotics. As a gesture of support towards you.
He probably knows as much as anyone else, ie. very little. He wasn't white knighting anyone, far as I can see.  :unknown:

Elle is not on my prossie radar, but I'm aware of what happened earlier this month.
Can I respectfully suggest that, rather than hijacking someone else's thread, you start your own dedicated crusade against her business practices in a fresh one. Your anger/ frustration/ whatever is polluting this review.  :hi:

+1

Well and politely put PLeisure.

Offline sticko

+1

+2. 

It's entirely your prerogative to have a go at Elle, Marty, but why not just cut your losses?  I've met her and liked her very much, plenty of others have too.  So your crusade might be quite a lonely one, and it won't make you feel better about punting - which is a shame as this hobby should be fun.  Find someone else you like the look and sound of, fuck them, move on...

Offline Clooney

+1

+3

Marty, a word to the wise...

You came out of the whole debacle referred to as being in the right and I supported you on that.

In this instance you are increasingly looking like the villain of the piece.

Regardless of if you are right or not, this looks vindictive, spiteful and nasty. Let others draw whatever conclusions they will and, as the men above said, move on.

I stuck up for you last week because it was clear you were being bullied. Don't become the bully yourself.

It is simple to withdraw quietly at this stage and I suggest you do. This was actually quite a useful thread. It risks being taken on an almighty left turn.

Fight your corner by all means, but don't pursue vendettas. They damage all involved.

the saying that  comes to mind is
 once bitten , twice shy
think that apply s to a lot of things in life.
 :cry:

Offline smiths

+3

Marty, a word to the wise...

You came out of the whole debacle referred to as being in the right and I supported you on that.

In this instance you are increasingly looking like the villain of the piece.

Regardless of if you are right or not, this looks vindictive, spiteful and nasty. Let others draw whatever conclusions they will and, as the men above said, move on.

I stuck up for you last week because it was clear you were being bullied. Don't become the bully yourself.

It is simple to withdraw quietly at this stage and I suggest you do. This was actually quite a useful thread. It risks being taken on an almighty left turn.

Fight your corner by all means, but don't pursue vendettas. They damage all involved.

Nothing wrong with having a vendetta within the law against low lifes that have fucked you over in my view, I have one against Katie Weale and hopefully its cost her some business over the years, and she is in admins blacklist. Thats the consequence of her fucking me about. That's not to say I agree with Marty here, I don't know enough fact to say one way or another, but I don't get entangled anymore with WGs, punt and leave suits me just fine.

Offline The_Don

As far as I'm aware (and I know very little on all matter relating to her, compared to others)

She takes random days off.

I found this out some time ago (before this thread). Each time I've spoken with her she was upfront (as far as I could tell) about dates she was working.

Her comms have been good just like Busty DD but no one truly knows what goes in side a W/G (mind and life) a part from the person in question!

CR_Steeele

Can't blame a girl for wanting a weekend off work, can you?

Can we see the texts? I'm still going for a 6:1 ratio of messages.  :cool:

Offline Happyjose

Marty, It's not my intention to offend you, and I don't mean this as any sort of cheap shot, or to belittle the distressing experience you have had, but do you have Aspergers or ASD?

This is a genuine question borne out of concern and a desire to understand some of the posts you have made recently, similar to concerns that have been expressed in some way or other by other members

Offline claretandblue

Hopefully this whole sorry saga can be put to bed with negative results from the gum on the 18th...

Elle had a note on her profile on the 8th saying she had received clear results from the gum that day which presumably was a response to this thread

As has been said before that clear test wouldn't pick up an infection received from mm on the 4th,however as mm has said he doesn't even know if he has a sti and thinks he probably hasn't, so is a wg supposed to cancel all her bookings every time a punter contacts them saying they might have an infection?

Clearly if mm had a positive test and elle  carried on working I would be 100% in support of vilifying her but in this situation I'm really not sure

Offline AnthG

Marty, It's not my intention to offend you, and I don't mean this as any sort of cheap shot, or to belittle the distressing experience you have had, but do you have Aspergers or ASD?

This is a genuine question borne out of concern and a desire to understand some of the posts you have made recently, similar to concerns that have been expressed in some way or other by other members

What are you talking about?

Its simple to understand. The guy is very fluffy (not said as offensive, as I am too). He started an innocent topic on one way of thinking that his adultwork account has been hacked.

Turns out its genuine so has let the whole world he has an STD.

He then gets his name dragged through the mud, gets non stop abuse from another punter, for simply even just inadvertently implying he caught it from his favorite WG who just happens to be that guys favorite WG too.

The above WG starts sending him abusive messages. And gets banned from ever seeing her again as she is 'so concerned about the prospect of getting an std'.

And yet this same WG is still working and not taking time off.

And is still sending him abusive messages too.

Name any other punter who wouldn't be kicking off at that chain of events.

My advice is Marty for now is to just ignore it all as everyone knows that Elle is as nasty as hell.

And also just have a small personal laugh to yourself whenever she messages you annoyed at your affecting her business and reputation.

If you are really annoyed, block her on Twitter and get a new sim card and change your name on Adultowrk. PM admin to ask to change your name on here too if it really bothers you.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 04:22:04 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline punk

As far as I'm aware (and I know very little on all matter relating to her, compared to others)

She takes random days off.

I found this out some time ago (before this thread). Each time I've spoken with her she was upfront (as far as I could tell) about dates she was working.

Her comms have been good just like Busty DD but no one truly knows what goes in side a W/G (mind and life) a part from the person in question!

Or the pimp / boyfriend dumping his jizz inside

marty_mcfly

No, I do not have Aspergers or autism or anything that remotely resembles it. I am not offended at all by your question.

Offline punk

Hopefully this whole sorry saga can be put to bed with negative results from the gum on the 18th...

Elle had a note on her profile on the 8th saying she had received clear results from the gum that day which presumably was a response to this thread

As has been said before that clear test wouldn't pick up an infection received from mm on the 4th,however as mm has said he doesn't even know if he has a sti and thinks he probably hasn't, so is a wg supposed to cancel all her bookings every time a punter contacts them saying they might have an infection?

Clearly if mm had a positive test and elle  carried on working I would be 100% in support of vilifying her but in this situation I'm really not sure

She should have stop working for 2 weeks,got tested then waited until the all clear, then back to fucking and making money,what she seems to have done is

Found out about the sti, gone off got tested,come back and informed every cock out there that she is back whoring,without waiting the correct time to get tested.

Offline Clooney

Its simple to understand. The guy is very fluffy (not said as offensive, as I am too). He started an innocent topic on one way of thinking that his adultwork account has been hacked.

Turns out its genuine so has let the whole world he has an STD.

He then gets his name dragged through the mud, gets non stop abuse from another punter, for simply even just inadvertently implying he caught it from his favorite WG who just happens to be that guys favorite WG too.

The above WG starts sending him abusive messages. And gets banned from ever seeing her again as she is 'so concerned about the prospect of getting an std'.

And yet this same WG is still working and not taking time off.

And is still sending him abusive messages too.

Name any other punter who wouldn't be kicking off at that chain of events.

My advice is Marty for now is to just ignore it all as everyone knows that Elle is as nasty as hell.

And also just have a small personal laugh to yourself whenever she messages you annoyed at your affecting her business and reputation.

If you are really annoyed, block her on Twitter and get a new sim card and change your name on Adultowrk. PM admin to ask to change your name on here too if it really bothers you.

Factually correct and fair comment on most things. Apart from Marty didn't have an std and I just don't see the point in pursuing a vendetta when Marty emerged from proceedings with his reputation enhanced and acknowledged as being in the right.

Whilst the lady in question (who at first handled it very differently) and her associate have come out of it very badly.

Just let it drop Marty. You won already.

Offline Happyjose

I'm not referring to the topic, and I accept it must be distressing for Marty, however it is clear that there is a clear misunderstanding of the prossie/punter relationship, remarked upon many times by others in this thread.

Marty also interpreted the below comment literally, when it was clearly meant in a light-hearted manner

I have some experience of ASD and both can be considered cues.

As I said, no offence was intended, and if I have then I apologise sincerely.

Edit: Marty, just noticed your response. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'm having a bit of a cunt moment, obviously
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 04:33:00 pm by Happyjose »

Offline The_Don

Or the pimp / boyfriend dumping his jizz inside

one of many things that could happen  :hi:

External Link/Members Only  :lol:

Offline Clooney

Nothing wrong with having a vendetta within the law against low lifes that have fucked you over in my view, I have one against Katie Weale and hopefully its cost her some business over the years, and she is in admins blacklist. Thats the consequence of her fucking me about. That's not to say I agree with Marty here, I don't know enough fact to say one way or another, but I don't get entangled anymore with WGs, punt and leave suits me just fine.

Sure. I just guess that it depends what you are willing to pursue a vendetta for.

I'm pretty laid back, but have been known to lose my temper under extreme provocation. I personally seen few instances where I'd waste time and energy on making someone's life hard. Unless I was a victim first an in a major way.