Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Toni of Valentines GONE  (Read 610 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Hi,

External Link/Members Only

Just noticed that Toni AKA "Debs" has gone from Valentines. I had seen her a few years ago, when she was an Indie, cracking lass.  :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

I tried to see her the other week when I stayed in the TOON, but alas she was on holiday that Sunday 
:dash: :dash:  :dash:  :angry: :angry: :angry:

I hope she comes back as I'd like to see her next time I'm in the TOON  :dance: :yahoo:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

A little curious

Debs had her own agency a few years ago after the demise of Choice/Temporarily Yours. She used to be a regular poster on another site. I didn't know she was still working.

Mackydees

wasn't she in court for something a few years back (about 7 years)?

Offline Sar-Major

I knew she'd had her own agency a while ago, then she popped up on Valentines website, but with them only doingout-calls I never got to re-acquaint myself with her.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I'd say, she's been on there for about nearly a year now.   :dance: :dance: :dance:

She's got lovely pert sticky out nipples, just like jelly-tots......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I hadn't heard she'd   been in court either  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac