Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Sexy Tina - Solihull  (Read 2470 times)

2 review(s) for mature sexy tina (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shaved_guy

Here goes I said I would TOFTT and I'm glad I did:

External Link/Members Only

Booked her for 2 hours £125

Okay she arrived promptly on time and dressed as I had requested.

Appearance - A very sexy MILF next door or Sultry Secretary type, not a skinny mini.  If your looking for a size 6 - 8 she's not for you.  I don't mind a well proportioned girl so she fitted the bill nicely.  She has just short of shoulder long hair and a very attractive face, massive tits (real) and shaved.

The Meet - She walked in beaming smile and grabbed my hand span round and placed it on her lovely tits the other soon followed.  It certainly broke the Ice.  Sorted the paperwork - I was already in a towel as I'd not long had a shower - Jumped on the bed and she stripped off her dress to reveal a sexy red basque and some stockings. 

Lots od canoodling followed by the best 2 hours I could have imagined - Mish, cow girl and HR.  She gave me a massage finishing in an unbelievable amount of HR (she was very complimentary about the size of the old chap).

She came and squirted (several times), loves her job, warning though treat her well.  A true vanilla performance from a very sexy lady.

She is very selective of who she meets as she doesn't does this 24/7 and has many regulars (One more now!)

Looks  -    9 (I love MILFS)
Attitude - 10
Performance - 10
Venue - 9
Time keeping 10

Overall 48/50

Good luck if you want to see her  :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

Thanks for the review. I'm trying to book her for next week.

Offline shaved_guy

Let her know I recommended her, enjoy she loves it up her!