Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy Tifany…  (Read 1827 times)

heretodaygonetomorrow

Has anyone seen this girl? Really look super hot!

External Link/Members Only

heretodaygonetomorrow

Hi all,

Sorry to ask again, but just wondering what peoples thoughts are on authenticity… anyone have any views? Worried it might be to good to be true!

vw

Not Romanian so could be true, also Field report in English English. 

heretodaygonetomorrow

Yeah, wan't sure if the FR was a bit over the top though… again, too good to be true!?

scorpion61

My concern is whether she is teamed up with Petite Juliette - looks like the same part of town - and she is awful and renowned for B&S - see review section. But will keep an eye on Tifany - added to HL - for now.

mrhappypants

My concern is whether she is teamed up with Petite Juliette - looks like the same part of town - and she is awful and renowned for B&S - see review section. But will keep an eye on Tifany - added to HL - for now.

We meet again Mr Scorpion......... :)

I'd be very happy for someone to TOFFT (this is my local brothel) but be warned.

Shy Tiffany was the name of a profile working out of the same flat as frequented by Pettite Juliette up to the of last year. it is in an imposing block of flats next to the Iron Monger Row baths near old street.  She was reviewed on here before I wrote the first review on Petite juliette but the photos are new and could be of a different girl. 

Cute Emily is almost certainly working out of the same flat.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only her profile originally used a picture that I think was originally taken from shy tiffanies profile.  Ominously cute Emily's profile moves straight to discussing duo service;I suspect she isn't offering anything like all the services on her preferences.

There has been reports of B&S recently at this location.  If anyone decides to TOFFT be warned that alongside B&S petite Juliette habitually short times and fails to deliver on extra services charged.  Let's hope the new girls are a change of pace for this place. Also service and dress requests ignored, the flat usually looks like a Chinese laundry and the punt invariably starts late keeping you hanging around outside.  Also all the profiles follow a pattern where the half hour rate (£80) looks very high compared to the hour rate (£100) I suspect because the service is consistently poor so they cannot get hour long bookings.

If your horney and in the area Sweet Chantelle is a blessing; a reliable polish local 7's physically and facially, lovely slow gentle blow job and attentive service for £100 ph.  I gave her a mouthful this morning and I'll be back. Less than three minutes walk away closer to old street.

All information on these or other girls in the area great fully received.

Dave

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Thanks for the info mrhappypants. Did you or anyone eventually see Shy.Tiffany?

Online robbie54321

Yes, I saw her about 6 months ago but she went before I could do a review.
She was late teens early twenties and had a cracking body, great arse and breasts and was very sweet. Can't quite remember the looks but think she was nice but not stunning.
I do agree with Mr HP the service is usually a bit average  from this flat with the girls constantly changing profiles but shy Tiffany was the best I've seen there. Looking at the couple of AW reviews it looks like she's back! She told me she was a student so it looks like her.
I might be over that way later so I may give her a call.

mrhappypants

Robbie,  please write a review or PM me headlines - I have her in mind for Saturday but I have waisted a fair amount of cash in this flat and am wary.

Thanks

Dave

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Yes, I saw her about 6 months ago but she went before I could do a review.
She was late teens early twenties and had a cracking body, great arse and breasts and was very sweet. Can't quite remember the looks but think she was nice but not stunning.
I do agree with Mr HP the service is usually a bit average  from this flat with the girls constantly changing profiles but shy Tiffany was the best I've seen there. Looking at the couple of AW reviews it looks like she's back! She told me she was a student so it looks like her.
I might be over that way later so I may give her a call.

Thanks for the info.