Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elizabeth Tooting Latinas  (Read 2495 times)

Offline SWLondon

Tooting Latinas is a Latina brothel near Tooting railway station (not underground).  It has girls on rotation and usually has 2 girls working at a time.  I saw Elizabeth

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

The photos in the link are definitely her but they have been air brushed, she is still very pretty but her skin isn't as smooth.  She claims to be 26 and I believe her.  She is about 5ft7/8ish and has some of the best enhanced tits I have seen with fantastic suckable nipples. 

I paid for 30mins for £60, I received OW, and sex.

Her service is very friendly and put me at ease, her BJ was Ok but not out of this world.  I asked her if I could eat her pussy but she said that was an additional £20 so I politely declined.

All in all I'd rate her as a positive, but the limited service and extras won't be for everyone.  She leaves on Monday and I will be back before then.

Offline SWLondon

I forgot to mention the photo must be a few years old as her left arm now has a large tattoo down it.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good review but these latin bitches lie like a cow eats grass if she says she's 26 then more likely she's 34

Offline pumps

Good review, thanks. She's quite a tall girl.

I asked her if I could eat her pussy but she said that was an additional £20 so I politely declined.

I do wonder who these girls think they are when they want to charge extra for things like that...  :crazy: :thumbsdown:

Offline king tarzan

Latino women charge extra, and they do not want to kiss with tongues.. many of them... especially brazilian..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline leatherlover

Latino women charge extra, and they do not want to kiss with tongues.. many of them... especially brazilian..

Such a pity as they comprise a large section of ebonies who aren't BBW, and the two I've had no hint of BO, unlike some of the English ebonies I've had.

Offline king tarzan

when i go for latino ladies i prefer either white or brown skinned.... i prefer caribbean for black ladies..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac