Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is punting a total waste of money?  (Read 8009 times)

Type_O_Negative

Being that my punting money doesn't come out of my wages, I see what you're saying about comparing punts to potential purchases, just need to work out a way of making easy money on the side to pay for punting then it's a win win, I will punt at least twice a month and never once have I ever pulled money out the bank to do it.

My punting money comes from my cash in hand job i do sometimes after my proper work. But i'm still in doubt... I will stick with "one month one punt" policy.

Offline Ipunter

My punting money comes from my cash in hand job i do sometimes after my proper work. But i'm still in doubt... I will stick with "one month one punt" policy.

After a boring or shit punt I do sometimes reassess the situation, but more than often some fit girl comes up on here and off I go again

Pdubz

Punting is not a rich mans job anyone willing to spend money on a wg can chose to or not. Some punters will spend 100 a month others will spend 1000 a month, at the end of the day its your money.

Its only a waste of money when its a shit punt, me personally will not be doing it forever, so enjoying it while it lasts.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Punting is a guilty pleasure... I'm sure we all feel from time to time if we should be throwing cash at it.. But to me I get to fuck a girl with no strings... I always go 15 mins or 30 no more which gets it out if my system or gives me my fix  :hi:

Offline Ipunter

Punting is a guilty pleasure... I'm sure we all feel from time to time if we should be throwing cash at it.. But to me I get to fuck a girl with no strings... I always go 15 mins or 30 no more which gets it out if my system or gives me my fix  :hi:

I did that at the start. Now I'm going for long sessions... Annoyingly!

Offline Cuntminion

Fuck everyone seems to have a second income

I only got me one wage, balance it by no longer buying smokes, more in my pocket and don't notice the outgoing as smoking cost 250 a month easy punting 100 every three weeks

Offline threechilliman

I did that at the start. Now I'm going for long sessions... Annoyingly!

Strangely ive gone the other way mainly because I've realised that for me, the thrill is in meeting a woman for the first time and fucking her straight away. Longer sessions are now reserved for more specific requirements.

tcm

DG

Notwithstanding the odd average punt when I do wonder if I could have kept the cash for a better punt with a regular or on something else completely, I always feel a good punt is worth every penny. If I didn't need to punt I wouldn't, but it fills a void in my life and if the going rate is £120 an hour, then so be it.

In some respects I think my first ever punt established a sense of value. I found a local girl, didn't even know about AW at the time, who charged £100 for half hour. Thinking that was the rate I went for it. Even saw her again for an hour at £150. Having found much better girls at much better rates, I never feel I'm spending too much. My spend limits are £70 hh and £120 an hour. I usually go for an hour now spending between £100 and £120, although I've spent as little as £80 on a reasonable punt with a fit girl. If I fancy a half hour £50 or £60 will get me a decent Glasgow independent.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 10:42:02 pm by DG »

Offline Malvolio

You can't take it with you - and when (if) I get to ninety I doubt I'll be sat in my rocking chair thinking 'where I went wrong was to have sex with too many WGs'.

I spend quite a bit of cash following my football team - some may view that a total waste of money but it brings me pleasure, so why not?  The same thing applies to punting.

DG

And of course, the majority of girls I see are slim, cute and sexy girls, usually at least 20 years younger than me; can't put a price on that! Well maybe yo can but you know what I mean.

fredpunter

Fuck everyone seems to have a second income

I only got me one wage, balance it by no longer buying smokes, more in my pocket and don't notice the outgoing as smoking cost 250 a month easy punting 100 every three weeks

Congrats on giving up smoking, its the best thing I ever did

fredpunter

1 punt £100-120 -----> nice casual Hugo Boss shirt
2 punts £100-120 ------> nice Gore-Tex jacket for my winter trips to south Poland
3 punt £100-120 -------> nice Hugo Boss leather jacket
10 punts £100-120 ------> second hand Nikon D800 or brand new D750
more than 10 punts £100-120 -----> nice second hand Tag Heuer or Omega watch

Fucking hell, where is my money gone??? Prostitutes???

100 quid on a shirt? Have you never heard of m&s?  Three for 20 quid and they practically iron themselves.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well owing to issues with a recent marital split I've become disillusioned with Females for the moment. But thought I haven't had a shag for sometime now so picked one at random thought she might be good. Got there, was a different girl can cope with that but a very limited range of services, almost total uninvolvement so in effect just wasted a 100 sheets.

Can't be arsed to do a review as shes now sodded of elsewhere site used fake pics. So soddit:(

And before anyone starts asking she wasn't a Rom.

Type_O_Negative

100 quid on a shirt? Have you never heard of m&s?  Three for 20 quid and they practically iron themselves.

Of course i have. But as i said it's just an "image" to show what we could buy for this money we spend on prossies  :hi:

Offline Dime

I kind of understand where the OP is coming from. It's like going out for a meal- you enjoy it at the time but afterwards you forget about it.  I usually book 1 hour incalls and the  thing I've consistently noticed is how quickly the hour goes past.  However, at work an hour seems like a week; I assume it's all psychological. When I leave a punt, walk outside and the fresh air hits me more often than not I feel guilty; part of me thinks: why did I just waste £150?  It flew past. Usually, the punt is a blur in my head, yet I get the itch to go back for more.

jcdmj12

1 punt £100-120 -----> nice casual Hugo Boss shirt
2 punts £100-120 ------> nice Gore-Tex jacket for my winter trips to south Poland
3 punt £100-120 -------> nice Hugo Boss leather jacket
10 punts £100-120 ------> second hand Nikon D800 or brand new D750
more than 10 punts £100-120 -----> nice second hand Tag Heuer or Omega watch

Fucking hell, where is my money gone??? Prostitutes???

I used to buy expensive designer clothes and such (a long time ago, stopped long before taking up punting) - now in my mind that was a waste of money, I'd never pay £100 for a shirt that I know cost a fiver to make.  Obviously a lot of people don't though, each to their own.

jcdmj12

I kind of understand where the OP is coming from. It's like going out for a meal- you enjoy it at the time but afterwards you forget about it.  I usually book 1 hour incalls and the  thing I've consistently noticed is how quickly the hour goes past.  However, at work an hour seems like a week; I assume it's all psychological. When I leave a punt, walk outside and the fresh air hits me more often than not I feel guilty; part of me thinks: why did I just waste £150?  It flew past. Usually, the punt is a blur in my head, yet I get the itch to go back for more.

It's strange, I don't even think of punting money as money I'd spend on something else  - it's an amount I set aside each month, and it's already spent in my head.  Then my only concern is how much fun can I get for my budget this month.

yorkshire123

I suspended my punting activities almost 6 months ago not for financial reasons I just got a little disillusioned with it.
So if i was asked 6 months back if it was a waste of money I would have said not at all, however recently I've started to re-evaluate my thinking.
Even though I haven't been punting I still put my budget to one side every month, unbelievably I now have in excess of £6,000 squirrelled away with nothing really to spend it on.
So is it a waste of money? Personally i believe it is as far as the amount I was spending but for others if you can afford it & still enjoy it then why not.

I must admit the fact that Mrs Y is giving it up more often does help to subdue any punting urges I may have

Offline claretandblue

I suspended my punting activities almost 6 months ago not for financial reasons I just got a little disillusioned with it.
So if i was asked 6 months back if it was a waste of money I would have said not at all, however recently I've started to re-evaluate my thinking.
Even though I haven't been punting I still put my budget to one side every month, unbelievably I now have in excess of £6,000 squirrelled away with nothing really to spend it on.
So is it a waste of money? Personally i believe it is as far as the amount I was spending but for others if you can afford it & still enjoy it then why not.

I must admit the fact that Mrs Y is giving it up more often does help to subdue any punting urges I may have
why not just lower your budget?imo spending over a grand a month is crazy unless you are one of the few earning in excess of £250k a year

Aspen

Nik, your story resonates with my own only last week.

Similarly, only sticking to £50 half hour punts now.

Resonates with me too. Both stories.

I would have probably got one pair and gone for the half hour. Be very selective about who you go to see.

Offline freddiej

In the end it all comes down to money.  If I had any doubts about whether I could afford it I'd stop, even now a poor experience makes me think twice.

But you only live once and I'd rather look back on good memories than regrets about what might have been.  I'm already annoyed that I only got into punting late in life, feel I've missed out.

Offline sticko

In the end it all comes down to money.  If I had any doubts about whether I could afford it I'd stop, even now a poor experience makes me think twice.

Very true.  For me it also comes down to time.  I'm in a very fortunate position right now - I got a hefty pay-off from work a couple of months ago and can afford to punt who I want, and as importantly when I want.  My next gig is taking shape however so although I still have the money, my time available for punting will start to go down.

To answer the original question though, punting isn't a total waste of money for me.  Far from it; I'm having a whale of a time at the minute, mostly because of the freedom I just described, but also because I haven't had a poor experience for ages thanks to this forum.  Still lots to tick off the bucket list too  :D

S

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Nik

Clarkes shoe are cheap mate check the label I have some made in... Romania :D :D :D

Yer British shoes are around 200 for Loakes 300 smackers for Barkers-Cheaneys and top range Churches £500+

I need a shag to recover when I buy a pair for work  :D :D aleast I can repair the brit one 1or2 times

Makes soho shags = to a pair of churhes laces ;) ;) ;)
Keep up good work    (get some nice British boots)

Dave

Offline sticko

Yer British shoes are around 200 for Loakes 300 smackers for Barkers-Cheaneys and top range Churches £500+

Weighing in on the shoes debate: I have an ancient pair of Cheaney brogues I've worn for 15+ years.  they cost me 250 notes and I've had them resoled maybe 4-5 times.  so probably about 400 quid in total.  But they're still going strong, and actually look better now.  I got a pair of Loakes this winter; same price, same expectation of longevity.  This has to be better value in the long run than Romanian Clarks.  When I'm not wearing Northampton's finest, I wear 40 quid Converse, and get through 2 pairs a year.  The maths is pretty clear...

To make this post marginally relevant to the board, FWIW most hookers prefer the Loakes :)

S

Offline Jimmyredcab

Punting is very similar to drinking and gambling, OK in moderation but can very easily turn into an addiction, I honestly believe that a few of our members are simply out of control.     :thumbsdown:

Offline GreyDave

To make this post marginally relevant to the board, FWIW most hookers prefer the Loakes :)

Stiko

I have in the past fucked girls whilst they have worn cowgirl boots and high heels I must try this  :D :D :D
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 09:39:31 am by GreyDave »

Offline GreyDave

Punting is very similar to drinking and gambling, OK in moderation but can very easily turn into an addiction, I honestly believe that a few of our members are simply out of control.     :thumbsdown:

Na mate we walk more are fitter we save money not spending on cab fares and splash it on.... :D :D :D

knight5648

It's strange, I don't even think of punting money as money I'd spend on something else  - it's an amount I set aside each month, and it's already spent in my head.  Then my only concern is how much fun can I get for my budget this month.

+1

Offline leatherlover

I did have a wank after trying on my shoes!  :D

Clearly going fetish!

And nothing wrong with that in the slightest!

spidey75

Depends how you look at it? If your mrs isn't interested in sex anymore then what do you do? If the relationship isn't built on just sex then in my case I'm staying with the mrs but seeing WGS. Over the years I've seen Kinky Sadie, Nell Gwynn,Donna(dont touch my tits)Marie,Red Hot Candy and Dawn Delight(together), BiSara and I've had an affair with a married woman. At the end of the day if you have an affair you're more likely to get found out and you get shit on your doorstep. Whereas with a WG(i always go for the incall)you dont

yorkshire123

why not just lower your budget?imo spending over a grand a month is crazy unless you are one of the few earning in excess of £250k a year

Like I stated I've no real urge to punt at the moment & that's not money motivated, however if I did I would be slashing my budget to a couple of punts a month.
That's the theory but reality could be different ballgame?

Offline JamesKW

Reading festival in August costing me £200 odd for 2 days of class tuned plus and main reason I am going Metallica will be there

Yes I often have the same dilemma as this,few punts come anywhere near the experience of a good concert or festival (some of which you have memories for the rest of your life).

Flunt

Is punting a total waste of money? No! It's all relative though.

In your heyday of punting the memories amassed must be worth every penny. How much would you have wasted on other stuff? A new car that loses £1,000s driving it off the forecourt, a holiday that wasn't what you expected, clothes that have long since been discarded and forgotten, food and drink that has been flushed round the bend when cheaper alternatives end up the same way.

If someone is lucky enough to afford the pleasure, £50 half hours or £1,000 extravaganzas then long may the fun continue. Reading the alternatives listed by others to punting, my choice is simple £100 shirt or punt? I don't own any £100 shirts. Having said all that and having done the divorce, the lean times, juggling funds to pay the rent punting was not high on my list of things to do, all good things come to those who wait. Enjoy the shoes, fill the cupboards and when the next royalty cheque arrives and there isn't anything important to spend it on, have some fun with Chelsea.

Offline Donnie69

Due to family issues I can't travel long haul at the moment.  So instead of spending thousands on holidays I'm spending the money on punting.  I can still manage a few nights away in Europe.  I'm going to Berlin in the summer, so I might punt whilst there.

I don't find punting a waste of money at the moment, but my view might change.

jcdmj12

Depends how you look at it? If your mrs isn't interested in sex anymore then what do you do? If the relationship isn't built on just sex then in my case I'm staying with the mrs but seeing WGS. Over the years I've seen Kinky Sadie, Nell Gwynn,Donna(dont touch my tits)Marie,Red Hot Candy and Dawn Delight(together), BiSara and I've had an affair with a married woman. At the end of the day if you have an affair you're more likely to get found out and you get shit on your doorstep. Whereas with a WG(i always go for the incall)you dont

Completely. The financial cost of an affair blowing up in your face is likely to dwarf punting.

Offline Blackpool Rock

If the punt is a good one and makes you feel like your on top of the world then it's money well spent.

Most people have a vice of some sort or something they spend too much money on, some spend money on drink; drugs; gambling; flash cars they don't really need; the latest gadgets; exotic holidays etc.

You can have a wank for free but sometimes you just need that primeval touch of a woman to make you feel human again

Toshiba

if you are flush punting= happy days

if you are skint punting= lots of wanks

its only a waste if you can't afford to do it

justfornow

(...)
You can have a wank for free but sometimes you just need that primeval touch of a woman to make you feel human again

+1 well said

Andre 3000

It can be a waste of money if you overdo it, as it lessens your enjoyment imo and makes you sometimes question what the fuck you're doing with yourself. Although punting is probably my only 'vice', I drink regularly but always socially and never to excess and I don't gamble or smoke.

I also have a silly amount of disposable income each month after bills, mortgage etc have been paid off. So it comes down to, is there something better I can do with my money? Last month I went to Thailand again for 2 weeks, that was probably a much better use of my money as I had a good time.

Toshiba

punting is an addiction, it is a waste of money in truth, people just wont admit it on here.

as someone said its ok in moderation, but some on here take it to the extreme, thats addiction

Offline adindas

I do not think punting is in addiction. Having sex or sex with specific requirement is. For instance having sex with someone with specific requirement such as physical requirement (young, good looking, body to die for), Action (BDSM, CIM, CIF, Anal, etc). If you find it difficult to get it from your civvy life then you try to get it with other way e.g. punting. Similar to drug supplement, when people cannot get it from natural intake then the most sesnsible way is to get it from supplement e.g pharmaceutical drugs. herbals, etc

I consider pulling girl that meet certain requirement is a waste of time money not punting. For instance I cannot imagine how much it is going to cost people in term of time and money if they try to substitute the quality of girl ( looks, age, body, etc) they have got from punting with pulling girl in civvy life. It will cost you even more ....

I have met a few hundreds of girls in a party, 1to2 that meet my requirement which I am not sure I will not be able to pull it in my civvy life easily. I manage to pull girls in my civvy life but it is not the same quality in term of looks, age, body you name it.

In general you could get any type you want to the question is only how much you are willing to pay ….,

PUNTING IS NOT A WASTE OF MONEY ......
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:18:56 am by adindas »

Offline Jimmyredcab

punting is an addiction, it is a waste of money in truth, people just wont admit it on here.

as someone said its ok in moderation, but some on here take it to the extreme, thats addiction

It's not for me to tell others how often they should punt but it is clear to me that some people have a "problem", even in my heyday I would only punt once a week.     :hi:

domino131

I do find myself not having enough money for something, or having to be careful near the end of the month, and thinking 'if I hadn't had that punt, I'd have way more money than I do now'.  But then who knows that I wouldn't have spent that money on something else I wanted.

I do start to feel these days that I don't get as much out of punts anymore - and it's not that I'm old, I've been doing this a little under a year and a half.  Perhaps I've just had a string of mediocre punts.  Going back to a WG I've seen before and I know is good might help perhaps, but I like to try new ones.

I guess part of the reason I do this is to have new experiences, and to be able to 'have done' certain things.  There are some things where I have been successful with this and can happily say 'I've done that, and now that's fine', and a few other things I still want to tick off the list.  In that respect, I think it is worth it.  Still, I've never really re-captured the thrill and the afterglow of my first punt.

spkmstr48

Punting is not an addiction but you can become addicted to punting

Offline punk

Punting is not an addiction but you can become addicted to punting

And it becomes too easy to pick some prossie and you know with £££ you can easily fuck them.

tallguy74

No!

But its not very good value for money (very expensive per minute)

Grumbleguts

Tend to be more selective with punts now. Has to be something out of the normal with me. Dont mind paying top dollar for a punt if the prossie has that fuckable something :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Got my eye on a lovely milf i have always wanted to hump, be in my area soon :dance:

charming_red

It can be a waste of money if you overdo it, as it lessens your enjoyment imo and makes you sometimes question what the fuck you're doing with yourself. Although punting is probably my only 'vice', I drink regularly but always socially and never to excess and I don't gamble or smoke.

Without doubt. After a punt I have often said to myself just what the fuck did I do there. A few good memories perhaps, but no one to share them with (except on cyberspace which is all a bit wanting anyway) and nothing to show for.

Ultimately it just depends on each individuals' disposable income. If the money spent has no impact on your savings and outgoing costs then no harm I guess.

Offline Trevor12

May just gone was the first month I spent 0 on punting since I started (just under a year ago). I definitely did have a problem.

The punts where I should have walked but stayed were a waste of money. Punts when I 'punted for the sake of it' were a waste of money (far too many). But my best punts were money well spent!

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Last week 2 indpendants and today 2 walkups Last month total 6 walkups and 4 independants

The total is about same as 2 hours with a palour girl  :yahoo: :drinks: not as outaa control as some but getting there :D :D ;)   Footie , Ruby and expensive dinners no probs not having them
but shoes....for some of us it seems thats a real addiction  :)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 03:12:22 pm by GreyDave »