Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo in Ayrshire  (Read 2703 times)

andyjardine

External Link/Members Only

Hey folks. Seen this in aw and wondering if anyone here has any feedback or info? Ronnie Ryder has changed her name a few times

Offline nobo

Had an appointment with the wee one but cancelled as she seems to be having some problems with ex boyfriend. Seems nice though on fone.

tmq67

Hey folks. Seen this in aw and wondering if anyone here has any feedback or info? Ronnie Ryder has changed her name a few times

I've had a wee shot of the one on the left Scottish Scarlet...

Nice girl, good punt, but a wee bit pricey IMO.

mavgoose

" Ronnie Ryder " , I'm sure - must have a couple of profiles. Can't remember what she's called herself recently.
I'm sure the other one was advertising in Barrhead today.

RR has advertised in paisley a lot. SS has been in Hamilton recently ( as has RR ) , and Glasgow occasionally.

Not seen either. SS looks a possible. Always thought RR was dubious.
Her links to little lori doing nothing to dispel my suspicions.

Only my opinion. Others may have more input.

Offline nobo

" Ronnie Ryder " , I'm sure - must have a couple of profiles. Can't remember what she's called herself recently.

RR has advertised in paisley a lot. SS has been in Hamilton recently ( as has RR ) , and Glasgow occasionally.

Ooooffftt!!

Having connections to little Lori is a straight red card!!

mavgoose

Ooooffftt!!

Having connections to little Lori is a straight red card!!

Yep , she also advertised duos with LL. Multiple profiles.

Thought about pulling the trigger on RR couple years back in paisley.
But my spidey senses kicked in.

:thumbsup:

SP1010

You have right to be suspicious. She has vanished and come back for a reason as has been in jail and recently got out. Seriously one to avoid guys and her sidekick SS is just as bad. May seem like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but she has a very dark side to her. Don't fall for the whole "having issues with my ex caper" she is a loose cannon and very much one to avoid, honestly don't go there!

RandyF

You have right to be suspicious. She has vanished and come back for a reason as has been in jail and recently got out. Seriously one to avoid guys and her sidekick SS is just as bad. May seem like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but she has a very dark side to her. Don't fall for the whole "having issues with my ex caper" she is a loose cannon and very much one to avoid, honestly don't go there!

Thanks for the heads up mate.  Think I'll take a free pass on both these clatty, truly odd looking scrubbers and also on YOU and your inside schemie squalor knowledge.

Cheers!  Feel like a need a wash already  :hi:

Offline nobo

Ties in with what she told me on phone as well as her current boyfriend got stabbed.

Ffs sounds a mentalists fantasy come true!!

Offline AndyMac1

I had a shot of SS and had a very pleasant experience.  So much so that I wouldn't have hesitated going back.

HOWEVER, having seen all the above, I am now having serious doubts.  Pity really  :thumbsdown:

Offline solway

I had a shot of SS and had a very pleasant experience.  So much so that I wouldn't have hesitated going back.

HOWEVER, having seen all the above, I am now having serious doubts.  Pity really  :thumbsdown:

Ditto

chico1000

No disrespect mate but first post and your telling us she is a jail bird. Can you add some flesh to the story ie what she was in jail for etc.  It's just that some may get suspicious that you could be out to torpedo some competition.

Offline nobo

I myself had arranged meet with SS twice in last week and did go to address she told me and she didn't answer the fone.

My view is either disorganized at best or more trouble than it's worth at worst.

I'm patching it anyway and sticking to Destiny in shawlands. Nice girl and no drama.

RandyF

No disrespect mate but first post and your telling us she is a jail bird. Can you add some flesh to the story ie what she was in jail for etc.  It's just that some may get suspicious that you could be out to torpedo some competition.

Think that might have been a hit n' run type poster - never to be seen again Chico.  You may well have to come to you own conclusions about these Ayrshire middens.

Go with your gut instinct man  :thumbsup:

chico1000

Gut says for me she's too expensive for a spec trip down to Ayr but other more local punters maybe interested to know exactly what if anything she was in jail for and why.  If I was down in Ayr on business  I might still be tempted if these allegations  remain a lot of hot air.

Offline nobo

The jail thing ( if true) does raise obvious concerns and probably drug related would be my guess.

More worrying might be the types she's involved with and associated with.

This is all supicision on my part but likely to be a fair assumption.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 07:10:57 pm by nobo »

chico1000

I know....but she has got face pics up somebody must know the real story. Not that I am going to Ayr anytime soon but she does look quite hot and I would hate that she gets dismissed over another Wg or pimp taking out the competition.

Offline nobo

The perils of punting!! Lol.

mavgoose

60 h/h  special offer for S. Scarlett.

Must listen to head , not cock.
Must listen to head , not cock.

Repeat as necessary. ........

chico1000

If I stayed down there I would be tempted.

Offline henry brubaker

Rony rox or whatever her current alias is provides a shite service. Don't waste your money.