Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SiennaKink in Manchester  (Read 2665 times)

37 review(s) for SiennaKink (34 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jagmanyorkshire

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
30 mins on 2nd June £70
Location - Serviced apartments in City Centre - not far from Piccadilly Selecta. Plenty of metered parking outside.

Comms were good, meet arranged via text with directions and all codes for doors provided.

I arrived at the appointed time, and was admitted by Siennas secretary/PA/Madame. Delete as appropriate. She told me Sienna was in the shower (nice), and to go to the room, make myself comfortable, and have a shower if I wanted. Sadly not in the same shower as Sienna!
Bathroom nice and clean, towels fluffy, but a bit small! Bath towels please not face towels.

On cue, Sienna joined me in the room. She was dressed in Black Lingerie and looked stunning. Surfer Girl type look, with pierced tongue and nose. (I found her pierced nipples a little later). She greeted me with some lovely snogging, and seemed genuinely pleased to see me.

We snogged loads and I had a good feel around, all very pleasant. My towel was gone by now, so Sienna popped my cock in her mouth for some very good OWO. I then removed her lacy stuff, and proceeded to give some RO.

Her bed had restraints on, which interested me. So she asked if she could tie me up, blindfold me and do all the work. I was happy with that. I am normally a vanilla GFE kind of guy, but there was something about Sienna that made me go along with this idea.

So, onto the (very, very comfy) bed, on with the restraints and blindfold. Sienna asked if she could sit on my face, yes please was the response. More RO and OWO in 69, quite erotic when you can't see or touch. Sienna then asked if I liked my bum being played with, yes I do. So in with a small buzzy thing that was very arousing.

Sienna then sat on my very hard cock in CG, and then reverse CG, bouncing away like a good 'un, with the buzzy thing still up my bum. Nice.

After about 10 mins of this I was getting ready to pop, so off with condom, off with the blindfold, and back into her mouth with more OWO, this time to completion. Excellent.

To sum up, good location, stunning girl, great service with whatever twists and turns you want thrown in. Will I visit again, too right I will.

With the help of UKP I am building up a stable of excellent regulars. Sienna, Billie P, and Kendall spring to mind.

Wow, that would be a FFFM to die for!! How on earth could I make that happen??   :wackogirl:

Offline bigmc

Great review.  She looks to have the perfect figure for something I'm thinking of. She's jistjust gne Near top of HL

Offline Tango

Sienna is very good seen her at Brooklyn's a few times

Offline jasper

Good report, had to lol at the following sentence

My towel was gone by now, so Sienna popped my cock in her mouth for some very good OWO

There's just something really funny about the way it reads.... well done

J

petethemeat

Hey,

New to the site but yep, she sucked my socks off. Lol.

Tydings

How far is she from Piccadilly station? In the way of walking distance I mean?

Cheers