Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Bristol Amelie  (Read 2496 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

Looks like a genuine new Bristol girl......makes a change  :)

External Link/Members Only

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

ATMIV

Nice find Terry - she looks a bit of a cutie

Offline shooter

I saw this girl yesterday. Was not a good punt-no kissing/owo v poor,  sex also mechanical/disinterested and a fairly typical hard nosed Romanian attitude. Hate the flat she works from as well!   :thumbsdown:
Will write review when I have time...

Offline TerryTibbs

I saw this girl yesterday. Was not a good punt-no kissing/owo v poor,  sex also mechanical/disinterested and a fairly typical hard nosed Romanian attitude. Hate the flat she works from as well!   :thumbsdown:

Thanks for the warning, sorry it was a poor punt.

Terry  :timeout:

ATMIV

Sorry to hear you had a poor punt but appreciate the fact that you've warned us

Offline Johny Stone

Have you seen Amelie or Aliss mate? Both have Cute in their name  :)

Cheese on toast

THEY ALL CUTE NOW WITH RUBBISH SERVICES  :thumbsdown:

Offline Johny Stone

How small are her tits shooter? On aw interview she said her worst feature are the boobs, I wonder why?

Offline Qwerty

Romanians are obviously getting better at making their profiles sound English and idiomatic - that one had me fooled

I even googled snippets of it to see if had been copied - no results.

Offline Johny Stone

It looks like she is slowly building up good aw feedback, we are waiting for your review mate  ;)
Also I noticed she shares the flat with BBGFE  :D

Offline Roth

Also I noticed she shares the flat with BBGFE  :D

Really?  :unknown: I thought BBGFE shared with Petite Sophie.   :unknown:

The flats not big enough for 3 prossies to work from.  :(

Cda1966

Really?  :unknown: I thought BBGFE shared with Petite Sophie.   :unknown:

The flats not big enough for 3 prossies to work from.  :(
her last adultwork says she's now in Clifton, so she must of moved on - External Link/Members Only - Sophie that is
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 10:44:41 pm by Cda1966 »

Offline Johny Stone

Meaning that Amelie moved in Sophie's place  :D
Interesting, noticed Amelie offers duo's, probably with BBGfe  :D

Offline shooter

Have you seen Amelie or Aliss mate? Both have Cute in their name  :)

Hi Guys - My Bad  :rolleyes: - Got names mixed up again -  :dash: (As I did with Cassandra and Aliysha!) It was Aliss I saw, not Amelie. My experience was on a par with the OPs on the other thread about Aliss. 

I haven't seen Amelie, but looks like she is getting some positive reviews on AW...   :)

Hope that helps

Offline Roth

theGOAT

Hi Guys - My Bad  :rolleyes: - Got names mixed up again -  :dash: (As I did with Cassandra and Aliysha!) It was Aliss I saw, not Amelie. My experience was on a par with the OPs on the other thread about Aliss. 

I haven't seen Amelie, but looks like she is getting some positive reviews on AW...   :)

I saw "Cute Bristol Amelie" today. External Link/Members Only

24 positive AW feedbacks in less than 2 months cant be wrong!  Another good Romanian in Brissle.

I will be writing a positive review about her on here within 24 hours.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Roth

I saw "Cute Bristol Amelie" today. External Link/Members Only

24 positive AW feedbacks in less than 2 months cant be wrong!  Another good Romanian in Brissle.

I will be writing a positive review about her on here within 24 hours.

Glad you had a good punt.  :drinks:

Offline bristol_lad

Is she only in Bristol until tomorrow? Sent her a message but haven't had a reply yet.

theGOAT

Is she only in Bristol until tomorrow? Sent her a message but haven't had a reply yet.
I've posted my review now.

I got the impression she would be here for another couple of weeks then taking a holiday.  I did text her last night to check but got no reply.  So maybe just taking the weekend off and will be back tomorrow? 

I actually just checked my HL and not one of the 30-40 girls on it is showing as available today!