Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia - Salford/Manchester  (Read 2819 times)

15 review(s) for Antonia- (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fabaceous

90 min intro session at a negotiated rate for lancspunter & I in this riveting MMF.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sorry for the yarn, but it’s a review and a bit of a story too.

They say that ‘you are never too old to learn’ – conflicting with ‘you can’t teach an old dog new tricks’.
Well this old dog learned some new tricks, but let me give a little prologue.

I recently read mrbrightside’s review pt1 on a recent encounter which turned into a dom/sub session – got me excited; then I read lancspunter’s (LP) review on his liaisons with Antonia. I’d met LP a while ago – he was an active observer at the Elite Jessica Gangbang. We walked out of the session together and we got on well.

I suggested on the Antonia review that my interest had been piqued and that I might start a thread asking for info on this world of the Dom/sub. I’m still on my journey of discovery and have enjoyed some great times, most of them written about here.

LP messaged me and asked if I was serious, and if so, he would be willing to talk to me over a pint – maybe introduce me to Antonia if she were willing to accommodate a complete novice.

Gladly she agreed – a date and booking was made.

LP & I were going to meet an hour or so earlier for a pint and a briefing. He explained what this world was like, and I was nervous, excited and terrified at the same time. We were then going to get a taxi to her place where she would be on her knees, blindfolded awaiting instructions. LP didn’t seem in a hurry while he recounted assignations to me. All heady stuff!

As we chatted, a young attractive girl walked over to us with a glass of wine in her hand – she excused herself and asked would we please mind her drink for her while she went to the loo. We said yes. Of she went and I said to LP ‘working girl?’ He said, ‘No idea, but she’s got a cracking arse.’

3 minutes later, this girl came back towards us, pressed a pair of knickers into my had and kissed me, went to walk away as I laughed out loud wondering what had just happened, then she turned back and said ‘Hi, I’m Antonia.’ What a absolutely knock out introduction. I was gob smacked – it was so real.

She sat down with us – highly amused at my reaction to her entrance. We ascertained that time was not an issue and relaxed over a drink together.

We popped to the local shop for supplies – jumped in a taxi and retired to an apartment near Media City. We were due to spend 1 ½ hours together and while I showered, LP prepared the opening game, he showered while I found Antonia on her knees, blindfolded and hands restrained behind her back. Still fully clothed in a nice tight figure hugging red dress. I silently stood behind her and caressed her brow. She let out a little gasp and I moved around to kiss her gently. LP came in and told me off for being fluffy – we were here to learn.
LP had planned the opening game which involved punishment & reward. Slapping, spanking, caressing, kissing and some cock rubbing.
Antonia thanked us for punishing her and I felt guilty, but she was genuinely into and enjoying this.

The session continued in the bedroom, Antonia now naked. LP used restraints to tie her hands behind her to her ankles and commanded her to sit on my face – I can hardly remember the order of what exciting things followed but She was a total submissive girl who refused nothing. She tried and tried to deep throat all of my cock and lick my balls, she kept looking at me, smiling and saying – I’ll do it, I will.

She eventually managed it lying on her back with her head hanging over the bed and she pulled me in to the hilt – bingo, she was so happy.

In amongst this was plenty of sex in many positions between us. One highlight, she reverse cowgirl on me, LP facefucking her and coming in her mouth.

I came in a frenzy and we all laughed at the fun we were having.

No clock watching and both Antonia and LP said that I am welcome back anytime.

I showered and dressed and left an educated man.  Phew!

Yoda69

Fecking hell....LP take me take me  :rose:

Offline Fabaceous

lancspunter

Fecking hell....LP take me take me  :rose:

Sexually?

I enjoyed reading the review, Fab. Antonia was a trooper from start to finish. I remember the first time you spanked her arse and she looked at me and asked, "does that one count, sir?" because you were a bit hesitant to give it a firm, hard spank. It's understandable. Today was not a hard s/D session by any means, and that was deliberate.

Yoda69

Sexually?

I enjoyed reading the review, Fab. Antonia was a trooper from start to finish. I remember the first time you spanked her arse and she looked at me and asked, "does that one count, sir?" because you were a bit hesitant to give it a firm, hard spank. It's understandable. Today was not a hard s/D session by any means, and that was deliberate.

Lol.....noooooo, but then you knock it till you tried I say!  :cool:

Offline MrMog

Sounds like a good sesh and if Fab recommends her then she is one for my long long list.

Offline MrMog

I hate you guys you are costing me a fortune, keep it up lol

Online threechilliman

Great review and so glad I have a booking made with her!!

tcm

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent Fab  :thumbsup:

So pleased to hear you had a great time and a that a review of mine may have helped you in some way to experiment.

Sounds like you were in great hands with LP and Antonia. LP was very helpful in offering me encouragement to experiment and Antonia sounds like someone I would like to see.

Thanks for sharing.

Offline cueball

Glad to see a review from a trusted ukp'er

I'm glad the ukp north west podging team are taking an interest ha ha

She's gone up in my eyes now

Online threechilliman

Anyone know where she is?

Not logged on since Saturday. I have a booking for later this week but need to firm up a change in the arrangements.

Any help appreciated.

tcm

Online threechilliman

The original booking was cancelled.

Arranged for tomorrow, but she's cancelled again due to having been in hospital for a week

tcm

Offline cueball

The original booking was cancelled.

Arranged for tomorrow, but she's cancelled again due to having been in hospital for a week

tcm

Sounds like a load of old bollocks to me, bin and move on tcm

infoseeker

Sounds like a load of old bollocks to me, bin and move on tcm

I agree but what I'd say is give her a try in a few weeks when she's "feeling better again".

The reality is a lot of fit young unpimped/Adultwork Independent girls have piss poor administration and timekeeping, by habit they lie to get out of the situation it puts them in.  My advice to punters is take that less personally, never take their excuses at face value and just Negative Review them on here for let downs for confirmed bookings.
Similar thing happened with Perfect B whose other reviews are positive...

Perfect B - Warrington - Time Waster & Liar

...and yeah shes a Time Waster & Liar..... sometimes.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 03:44:24 pm by infoseeker »

brennan

I have tried 3 times to book Antonia through AW she never replies , a bit of a waste of time I believe .