Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This this HOD WG really look 18 years old to you?  (Read 2598 times)

Dave2014

Offline Roth

I think she she looks a lot older:

External Link/Members Only

Difficult to say from her pics.  :unknown:  Seeing as most prossies lie about their age and due to the fact that she's Romanian, chances are she's seriously lying about her age!  :scare: :dash:

Offline finn5555

The cunt who owns HOD can't be trusted so add 10 years I'd say  :hi:

Offline smiths

No idea but Divine made a pledge that he would be honest about his WGs ages on another punting forum from that point onward, a few years ago now after I challenged him for lying. A post that I was subjected to sustained attack for making from his arselicking fanboy punters especially the surpreme arselicker-in-chief Lord Melchett whose tongue has been permanently attached to Divines ring since so I heard.

I caught him out lying though just a few weeks after this pledge so if he posted it was day time I would need to check for myself.

handyandy

Yeh definitely older, by how much not sure hard to say, but certainly not 18.

Online peter_bungee

Shes nothing special and fact ROM means she'd have pay me

Actually i wouldnt visit HOD even if they had britney spears

vt

No idea but Divine made a pledge that he would be honest about his WGs ages on another punting forum from that point onward, a few years ago now after I challenged him for lying. A post that I was subjected to sustained attack for making from his arselicking fanboy punters especially the surpreme arselicker-in-chief Lord Melchett whose tongue has been permanently attached to Divines ring since so I heard.

I caught him out lying though just a few weeks after this pledge so if he posted it was day time I would need to check for myself.

The ages at the HoD places are all over the place now...it basically looks like the girl stipulates what age she wants to work as...this girl looks early/mid 20s, but maybe because she's slender & petite, she thinks she can get away calling herself a 'teen'.

I wonder how Mr D's floristry business is getting on!?!  :D

1dt

must be some severe arse licking going on between vice squads/friends of :wackogirl:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sad to see HOD taking on Romanian scumbags, I thought better of them.  :thumbsdown:

If she is 18 then I am 21.      :hi:

KenniLingus

She looks fucking miserable that I can say.

If a girl looks unhappy in her profile I tend not to book.

Offline Turtle1

Offline closeshave

I heard from one of the girls that used to work there that whenever she was working there was always a new Romania starting work. She said that it was turning into a real conveyor belt which was one of the reasons she left recently. 

vt

I heard from one of the girls that used to work there that whenever she was working there was always a new Romania starting work. She said that it was turning into a real conveyor belt which was one of the reasons she left recently.

MrD always said that girls wanted to work back-to-back to maximise income and minimise non-earning gaps...I always suspected that system was more for the establishment's benefit rather than the girls or punters.

I was told by a HoD Romanian girl that the English girls she worked alongside were not friendly, apart from Chloe (aka Karlie Simon)...but then she was young, fit & gorgeous, so they were probably jealous of her.

Offline HappyandLucky

My best guess is 24. Otherwise she has led a very hard life pulling the plough back home.

Tony Montana

She has a "what the fuck are you looking at?" expression on her face.

Offline smiths

MrD always said that girls wanted to work back-to-back to maximise income and minimise non-earning gaps...I always suspected that system was more for the establishment's benefit rather than the girls or punters.

I was told by a HoD Romanian girl that the English girls she worked alongside were not friendly, apart from Chloe (aka Karlie Simon)...but then she was young, fit & gorgeous, so they were probably jealous of her.

When I have punted and spoken to HOD or ex-HOD WGs at parties or as Indies most have said they wanted to see as many punters as possible to make as much as possible so the conveyor belt which I view as what ALL WGs do anyway suited both those WGs and Divine. Its not in anyway to benefit punters.

Offline Jimmyredcab

That is quite normal procedure with all brothels, time is money.

I remember my early punting days in East London where up to three punters could be waiting in different rooms to await "their turn", I have been put in the bathroom in the past.

Even expensive establishments like The London Reteat work the back to back system.   

Offline tazz

Who does own HOD? Are they the same person who was running LMP.

Offline smiths

Who does own HOD? Are they the same person who was running LMP.

The Divines, a man and woman who aren't the same people who run LMP now Phoenix.

Offline stevedave

Wow, paper rounds must be a real bastard in Romania!